Unpopular Opinions thread, post your unpopular opinions

Unpopular Opinions thread, post your unpopular opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9/11 wasn't an inside job

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish

oy vey

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

I like Hillary's ruthless nature and think she would be a remarkable brutal president. Donald Trump is a faggot pushover, I can see it in his face.

I disagree with Sup Forums on almost everything and am here to

A. Make fun of people

B. analyze crazy people and their beliefs

MGS games are fucking terrible

Negroes are fine with me as long as they embrace western values and stop blaming whitey for all their faults.

Women have far too much power in the western world to be excused of their actions.

Sup Forums is just too afraid to stand up to women and they can't admit it.

I'm pro gay state marriage (the church allowing it would basicly not being christian anymore)

-Not all bm/ww relationships or marriages end up in disaster
-not all blacks are nogs
-this board really sucks

Being Ashkenazi isnt bad being a jew is

The holocaust never happened.

Can't really tell the popular opinions anymore after reddit took over this site.

I'm here because it's one of the few places people don't cry over opinions.

They just shit out memes and occasional talk about them.

Compared to the rest of the Internet, it's my chosen gentlemens club

Video Games are degenerate

There is nothing wrong with being gay

There's no point in anything and everything.

Sup Forums-tier?

Judging all Jews based on the action of an elite minority globalists who actually have helped to kill other Jews and seize their property in Germany (looking at you Soros) is retarded and a lot of Jews are great people.
Even diaspora;
Ezra Levant, Milo Yianoppoulus, Ben Shapiro.
A lot of people don't realize Jews are a very diverse people with diverse political opinions and that "gas the kikes" isn't the answer.
In fact, the right wingers amongst them are 10/10.

>inb4 good goy
>inb4 I'll tell you that ain't an argument

Women are the downfall of Europe.

Always have been.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

unpopular on Sup Forums or in the real world?

I want to fuck real mares.

winking and gushing horse pussy is gods gift to man

1) there would be less suffering in the world if we just kill 98% of all blacks immediately. this process could even be made completely painless.

2) women having the same rights as men is a moral way to go by in the short-term, but will always end in a disaster in the long-term. women should therefore never have the same rights as men.

Are books degenerate?? Music?? Art??

It's all escapism. Just different ways to do it.

Putting them in some sort of 'superiority' order is fuckin pathetic and says plenty about you.

If you are reading this, you are degenerate

Watching anything from holywood is degenderate.

>their property in Germany (looking at you Soros)
>(looking at you Soros)

I want this cancer to leave.

This desu. Apparently Sup Forums is satire now

Meme magic is dangerous.

We have no idea what we unleashed when we opened that box, yet we keep fueling Kek with no mind to possible unintended consequences.

oy gevalt

Tell me about it, i'm at least a quarter ashkenazi, but I was raised catholic and I just found this out a few months ago after being confused when people would call me a jew.

Spot on.

Blacks as a whole, have a lower capacity to learn. Also, are more violent by their nog nature.

I don't give a fuck what type of gender people want to be, or what kind of kin.
As long as they are happy and leave me the fuck alone

I don't think he has much time left anyways user.
At least I hope so.

I'm a gay jewish conservative, and there's nothing wrong with that.

it wasn't a can of soda that crashed the airplane over Sinai. it was a jewish missile

tell me something i dont know, you fucking queer

Tbh I agree with you on the nigger part, but why would treating women like shit help us?

Atheists have good criticisms of Christianity.
Black girls are hotter than white girls.

I was talking about you you faggot.

>>>/reddit/

you mean like you treat children like shit because you do not allow them to have a say in political matters?

Not all Jews are subhuman scum who plot against you guys.

Eurasians are superior to both whites and asians

If you expand the timescale far enough this is fact.

Jews run academics, the media and banks because they're just smarter.
Almost all grand chess masters are askhenazi jews, and they're known to be the ethnicity with the best IQ scores.
The jewish conspiracies developed on Sup Forums is no better than nignogs saying "the white men keep us down!"

It's not treating them like shit, it's about them understanding that their place in this world, just like in the animal kingdom, is not in any sort of leadership role, or any sort of role that decides in leadership. That isn't treating them like shit as much as it is saving them from themselves and saving us from them.

Women are almost always liberal as fuck, they are nurturers, they want to take care of the "poor unfortunate refugee" or those "poor marginalized blacks", and we all know what happens next..

I guess that's true, however I think we are too late. The female beast is loose

Obama did neither a good nor terrible job. He was pretty mediocre, and both sides either unfairly build him up or break him down.

Jews are actually pretty based, an alley to the Eurasian master race.

He was actually a piece of shit who fucked you over worse than you know if you have this opinion.

Milo's Catholic I think though, right?

And this is coming from someone who was stupid enough at the time to vote for him in his first term so.. there's that.

Nah, fuck the Turks.

Am I on fucking bizarro Sup Forums?

I think climatologists are right about climate change.

I don't think Hillary's face looks so bad.

I'm pro-abortion but think it should be limited to just a few weeks, not fucking 6 months.

(unpopular in Poland) I think Russia is a pretty cool guy

I actually like many Arabs, I just don't want them to move to Europe, except for the cuties I know.

I think Paul Krugman is right about lots of things as long as he sticks to macroeconomics and doesn't shill for Hillary

I think we should get rid of vaccines. They allow the genetically weak to survive and reproduce.

Not really. He mimicked the trade agreements of the 1990s, Clinton fucked us there. He mimicked the war policies/citizeb monitoring of bush, bush fucked us there.

He didn't actually change a lot as a whole... Just kind of continued and expanded shitty policy.

Being white is fun.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

Some countries in Africa would thrive and take over their lesser cousins if multinational corporations stopped sucking their resources dry.

bronies are not degreate

This place is more easily triggered than tumblr. It's great.

People who do not know basic history should be re-educated even into adulthood, or face the death penalty.

Lotta jews around here

The biggest if in human history.

I don't mind ingesting poison if it's actually chicken parm.

I don't mind being hit by a bus if the bus is actually a woman's tits.

I don't mind my house being robbed if the things they take are things I don't want and they leave money behind.

I hate Soros and want him hung you know.

Putin is not the savior of the white race, he only works for Russia's interests and isn't completly innocent when it comes to Ukraine even though I still think Putin>Obama.

fight me irl

I think you're mistaken. You probably think that the "weak" will die off and the ones with genetic resistance will take over. But the thing about genes is you gain some you lose some. You might gain resistance to some precise virus but because of that selection also have some genes that predispose more people to some other shit.

Like how blacks are more resistant to skin shit from the sun but on the other hand are more likely to get sickle cell disease. Sadly in genetics there's no such thing as a pure gain with no downsides, if you gain something you can bet there's a downside to it. Like how some gene that makes people more likely to be centenarians also makes them more likely to die of heart disease in their 40s.

So in other words he was just as shitty as all the other shitty Presidents before him? Where was the CHANGE? Oh yeah, it went to illegal immigrants.

At this point in time, I only view women as people to have sex with.

Muh misogyny.

You nailed it on the head. He was as shitty as the other shitty presidents before him. Therefore, neither good nor bad, just mediocre.

yeah, and posthumously adopting little hooded niggers

I want to say arming terrorists too but I'm pretty sure that's not an innovation.

An European caliphate won't be that bad afterall
Could at least help us to get rid of the jews

>i jerk off to select black women
>would be open to date an upstanding blackie
>facebook isn't that bad
>a fair amount of redpills on here are total bullshit

kek, the perfect thing would be enough caliphate to make all the Jews go away then enough racism/race war to make all the shitskins go away.

Nah that is standard practice as POTUS.

I'm not sure GW Bush would have been such a pushover to this PC culture shit, and yes I disliked him enormously but I think he would have called bullshit on all this SJW/Feminism wave that has really fucked our country up. Bill wouldn't have even let that happen.

Oh another one I have as that "liberal" American cities/colleges aren't as bad as you may think they are if you stay away from the politics.

I think globalism is a good thing, at least in the economic sense (free trade, against protectionism)

good for whose economy? it's killing ours.

"Staying away from politics" is just another way of saying don't stand against liberals. At some point, doesn't it become your civic duty to strike some of this far left bullshit down? They are domestic enemies killing us from the inside.

>what's your unpopular opinion?
>posts about hating niggers and women on Sup Forums

no human being deserves to live without knowing possible fear and pain

> Europe
Hillary Clinton is marketing to them with hollow pandering and many are dumb enough to buy it. They'll ruin America if we let them.

and that's going fairly well, isn't it?

>Straight, white males are pretty alright guys.

Trump's going to be President soon, relax Alex.

What's worse is the men supporting Hillary. The funniest part is they are using this whole election to get out of the friend zone and it's still not going to work.

What would you call advocating open borders and welcoming in every little roach under the sun?

the Soviet Union was based, and people who claim the communists killed 60 gagillion are the same as people who believe in the holohoax.

You know, I half agree with you.
Some of them are actually fairly good people.
But there are others who are just straight up willfully idiotic jackasses.
In fact, there are people of every race like this.

Bernie sanders should be Trump's running mate

Killing or causing pain to animals without need is immoral. Anime is degenerate, feminizes boys, and promotes pedophilia and untraditional values. They're just cartoons from one of the faggot capitals of the world. Drugs are immoral. Hitler knew this. He didn't drink or smoke and encouraged others to quit as well.

and this is why hats don't partake in politics.

All men should be provided with at least one woman or synthetic equivalent who can sexually please him. Women should have a similar person.

If people weren't so sexually frustrated, maybe they'd ease up on the murder a little bit.

Americanistan, just to make you happy, Alex.

This is an "unpopular opinions" thread, stop acting all bootyblasted just because I'm not going to fight far left crazies personally. Go do it yourself if you're that desperate. Otherwise, you're a cuck who's all bark and no bite.

i believe a union means strength, but fuck me why does the EU have to let in millions of sandniggers...

>The Republicans and Democrats are almost the same except for a few issues.
>The joke "I took an arrow to the knee if" is funny.