Will le door stopper peepee man win the chip for the rockets this year

>dantoni offense
>star guard that doesnt play defense
>will have to go through the spurs
its not looking good bro

>le door stopper peepee man
Why talk like this?

It's his nickname

Doubt it.They might had a chance if they were in the east.They just can't beat both the warriors and the spurs

yes

no, but he will win the MVP award

ironically acting like redditors is the peak of comedy

>yfw cavs would be 4th in west

the top 5 west teams would absolutely murder in the east

>yfw the raptors would be 4th in the west.

In all seriousness, the Rockets have like 5-6 good/great long-range shooters: Harden, Ariza, Anderson, Gordon, Lou, Beverley, Dekker. Shit, that's actually 7. And 4 of them are starters ffs. How do you stop that? Sure, Harden can't really defend, but Beverley, Ariza and Dekker sure as hell can. The Harden/Nene high pick 'n' roll has been unstoppable this season.

I just hope they beat the Warriors

This. Definitely why westbrook deserves MVP, but beard will prob take it

I have literally never seen this guy in the playoffs.

What does he do?

He shoots free throws.

>westbrook deserves MVP
Statpadding while your team is not even in the top 10 in the league means jack shit.Westbrick doesn't deserve the MVP as he just takes uncontested rebounds and memechucks his way to 20 points with a FG% of 30

Unironically it is

Reddit has unironically surpassed 4chin literally years ago

is this the first you are watching a Pringles ran team?

Unironically speaking, they might have a shot. Rockets have been surpirsingly good against the top teams like GS or Cleveland, if they can escape meeting the spurs somehow in the playoffs, i see them going to the finals

The Rockets will never out memechuck the Warriors.They could only win if they played against the Spurs and a team from the east avoiding the Warriors which is the All Star version of the Rockets

le reddit surpassed 4chin meme XDDDD

except they already did this season

zaza pachulia pls
you killed kevin 'kevin' durant

>except they already did this season
They won 1 game during the regular season.Klay always cucks Hardem in the playoffs