Have a heart Sup Forums Go Vegan

Have a heart Sup Forums Go Vegan

Bet you support abortion though.

>animal suffering
>mattering
pick one, not that you should cause the above on a daily basis or anything, just, still, how would that ever matter?

fuck off with your bait thread, you know 1000 stupid ass faggot edgelords are gonna flood this thread acting tough

ive read that plants have very basic feelings too
like pain
maybe you should stop eating plants too
eat sand like the muslims

wrong
idiot
Yes I do, Fuck human shitrats.

Wow you convinced me...

said no one ever

I took this picture just to piss you off

Hey everybody, Here he is! That faggot that falls for the bait!

>I took this picture
No you didn't

sounds hot
>wah stop replying
make me, fags

hey OP i wanted to mention that you've got me looking into trying some vegan meals. so picked up the starter pack from veestro and hoping that stuff is good.

i dont mind switching over to veganism, i just dont know how to make some good vegan meals that are comparable to what i already cook

Look at that pile of weak ass shit, You're probably gonna overcook that trash and cover it in sauce like a fucking animal you piece of shit.

I would do all of these to a human. What makes them think I would consider a fucking cow any better when cows are infinitely more useless to me than humans?

Coll story bro don't forget to clean out ur flesh light

yeah man I hate when my dog overcooks my meat and covers it in too much lamb sauce

But if you go vegan, you can't eat heart. You don't make sense OP.

why? this shit sounds hot. can i rape the baby before i eat it?

Yeah I probably will

How would this trigger a vegan if it's being fed to a fuckin dog? Not all of them are complete fucking retards

>A vast majority are pretentious assfuckers

true

Was that random string of words supposed to be relevant?

Will do OP, fuck cows - I do not give a single shit about them.

Better than it being fucking raw! Where's the lamb sauce!

FUCK

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Not sure where exactly the rape comes in but I’d like to see the vids

Is this supposed to trigger me you cockstain?

That... Yeah I got a boner from that.

>be me
>see OPs pic
>sounds like a good time
>open thread
>no sexy cow pics
>disappointment intensifies
>type greentext
>SAGE

it's called nature u beta vegan cucks, go support women rights, killing animals is part of nature

in feminism land all impregnation is rape

Justify why we should abstain from, in principle, eating meat. Please, do not refer to values or to experience, as these are subjective. Of course, you could refuse, but than I'd have no reason to accept the conclusion that eating meat is wrong, and, as such, will continue to eat it.

Dairy and soy contain phytoestrogens which decrease testosterone which increases stress hormone cortisol. Dairy also contains somatic cells, which is basically pus from infected overused udders.

You kidding? That makes dairy products sound metal as fuck!
>PS I fucking love dairy products

My nigga

Oh, the miracle of nature. Animals are just so cute and innocent!

I heard that in Sweden rubbing your dick on a girl or grabbing her ass is considered rape.

how bout their meat? can i eat their meat?

I'm a meat eater, I've never raped anything, and milk is pure fucking dirt. Put that in yer millennial organic self righteous tobacco-free pipe and smoke it.

God damn now I'm gonna get a boner every time I drink milk.

whoa buddy just because I would rape and eat a cow doesn't mean I'd recommend soy to people
I'm not a madman

that being said, although i refrain from dairy and soy products (as well as grain), murder is the most natural thing there is. Every living thing relies on the death of something else to sustain itself. Shits brutal but deus vult mafaka

>eating souls
yo
wut

>metal as fuck!

pic related its you

>That guy isn't based as fuck

>rape a cow
>rape her babies
>rape her milk
>rape her crazy

Yes pls, where?

no i like sam hyde i just meant cringe (cuz thats what sam is doing in the pic)

Appeal to emotions fallacy, try again

Sage

That's metal as fuck.

wer es bob an vergena of sacred god

The terrible struggles that cow has faced. Sad!

Yay vegan faggots

im convinced. im gonna start raping cucumbers now

>projecting

Now where do I find these chinese butchers

>go support women rights
Haha faggot I bet you don't even have a Wife/Kids/Land/Work 9-5 what a beta ass faggot what kind of fucking pussy excuse for a man doesn't want a healthy wife?

>Yay vegan faggots
I bet I could beat the shit out of you

Only fucking morons care about animals

emotions are primitive
they control your mind without you knowing it.
To become truly "human" you need to stop having emotions. "vegan" is the same "oh no they get killed in bad circumstances!!!! Let's become vegan and save those animals!"
it doesn't matter they will die and you will die anyway. life just exists to reproduce and spread. After your logic, we need even to care about flowers and all that shit because biological they life too.

So if I like milk I am a baby cow?

venison veal

fear tastes the best

just some random percent witho no real proof. nice try
u dont get it. its because the animals have emotions and feel sadness etc were the most intelligent species its our responsibility to look after all animals. also farming animals is pretty unsustainable and harsh on the environment.

I would but I feel like going vegan would be too difficult.

I can't imagine seeing anyone anywhere at anytime and having to pull them up to tell them I'm a vegan, ask them if they're one; and if they aren't; lecture them for 45 minutes on how awful a person they are.

Too much work.

i know like 3 vegans and im vegetarian none of us ever do that

Explain OP's post.

yo guys im pretty fucking gay

well some vegans are like that but not all

Aw, hell, the Rothschilds do that to people every fucking day.
>#CryForCows

The word you're looking for is Stereotype.

There is absolutely zero scientific proof showing that going vegetarian is healthy.

When I want to believe something, I need proof. I need definite scientific proof.

And no, proof doesn’t mean reading a quote in Shape or MensHealth magazine. In order to convince me about anything I need to see a scientific study that shows causation not correlation.

For example, eating less food will make you loss weight. This is a stone cold fact that will remain true no matter what.

However, there is absolutely ZERO proof showing that going vegetarian will decrease your risk of heart disease, cancer, or whatever nasty stuff you can think of.

The only thing we have are thousands of studies showing a correlation between an increased risk of disease and an increase in meat consumption. We have studies that conclude that eating meat “may increase” your risk of heart disease, but this doesn’t mean crap. It’s inconclusive and doesn’t prove anything. Saying that your risk of heart disease “may increase” from eating red meat is like saying you “may” be able to breath fire if you eat enough jalapenos.

And yes, before you get all crazy on me, I have read the China Study a.k.a the vegetarian’s wet dream. For those who don’t know, the China Study was a big study conducted by Dr. Campbell who basically concluded that meat is killer.

While the China Study garnered a ton of media attention a couple years ago, it is also an incredibly flawed study despite it’s massive scale. But talking about all the flaws in the China Study is beyond the scope of this article, so let me turn you over to a great article written by Denise Minger of Raw Food SOS. She did an amazing job in analyzing the China Study and basically debunked every single aspect of it.

People need to stop believing the mainstream media, and need to start looking at the actual research and facts.

bro..its not just about body health. the animals and the environmental damage too

>farming animals is pretty unsustainable
why have we done it for thousands of years then

its because our population is getting so huge its not sustainable to farm meat cuz of all the resources it takes.

YOU'RE ONLY VEGAN IF YOU DENY FOOD PRODUCED IN ANY WAY BY ANIMAL LIFE, LABOR OR AT THE SAKE OF THEIR WELL BEING. GRAIN BASED FOOD BY WIND POLLINATION ONLY, ANYTHING ELSE IS RAPE ON NATURE.

NO FRUIT. NO VEGGIES. NO MEAT.

HONEY=MURDER

your dumb lol and honey is not considered vegan cuz theyre animals u twimbim (ya an insult i just created)

I bit a cow once, just to piss off a vegan. Ended up with mad cow disease. Now my dick turns green if I drink milk.

Mhmmm... Best

Im down with this picture.

they arent. but they are also lactose intolerant. who is this vegan retard posting bullshit here anyways

Im down with this picture.

Marry me!

Join My Discord Faggot
Here is the code
rRkJ3yg
You have no reason not to be enlightened
Join us faggot

bees pollinate 90% of food often mislabeled as vegan. read a fucking book. Eating bee pollinated food is as bad as gassing people.

You got Hulk dick from biting a cow? Teach me your ways god.