Hey guys, I've got a quick question. Anyone know if there is a way to cheat on a CLEP test...

Hey guys, I've got a quick question. Anyone know if there is a way to cheat on a CLEP test? Or any other type of test for college credit that you have to take in a registered test center? My 2 guesses so far are sneakily using my phone, or getting to know the test personnel prior to. Any other options?

Maybe Fucking study you stupid kike

>cheating

or you could just decide not to be a dumbass.

kool, a lesbian thread ill go second

Guys. Most things in life involve some sort of advantage, I'm just looking for an advantage. Plus if I could pass this one exam it would shorten my degree by 4 months.

you should find that guy named Sup Forums, i hear he is a leet haxorz, he could probably help you out

Haha, for sure. I'll look him up.

why do you have to cheat? are you a retarded?

I dont have to cheat. I just like to be certain of the outcomes. As in, I don't want to waste my time on a test if I have even a 15% chance of failing it, then having to take the course anyway.

retard confirmed

Well. I used to operate nuclear reactors, and went to school for it. Just dont have the degree quite yet, what do you do?

i'm an attorney.

And you haven't lied or cheated during your schooling or career? If that is the case, you are obviously lying, or are a terrible attorney. I have quite a few friends who are lawyers.

>Guys. Most things in life involve some sort of advantage, I'm just looking for an advantage
>As in, I don't want to waste my time on a test if I have even a 15% chance of failing it

My god. What a fucktard. Justifying his stupidity and foul nature by saying "hey, it's just an advantage I want, nothing wrong with being resourceful, am I right?"

If you have a 15% chance, then prepare for that 15% by fuckin studying

And don't fuckin lie that you don't have to cheat, because obviously you do

lied? depends on your point of view, but most people would say yes.

cheated? no.

Yeah
Revise.

I wouldn't take 4channers to be morally straight. Surprising. Lying and cheating are in the same boat. I'm not trying to cheat because I have to, its because I want to have the best possible odds of not having to extend my schooling. Jesus fuck. Sure, studying would probably due this, but I want a definitely, not a probably.

Literally none.

I won't bash you like other anons, but let me put it this way. If you try to CLEP test out of something (say college algebra) but have to take Trig, you're going to fucking fail and spend the time learning Algebra again before taking Trig over.

CLEP tests are pretty easy IF you know the material. If you don't, study as hard as you can for it and if you fail, so be it.

Thanks. I do know the material. So maybe I'll just try it the old fashioned way.

>studying would probably due this

You need the book learnin' user.

Dude, look how far you are willing to go
>getting to know the test personnel prior to
You are honestly thinking about befriending people, so you can manipulate them into helping you with a test

Read it aloud and listen how it sounds

I totally saw that as soon as i posted, ha. Sorry, I'm pretty fuckin drunk right now.

>lying and cheating are in the same boat

no. they aren't. cheating is maliciously breaking defined rules for personal gain; lying is a much more grey/fluid concept and isn't always motivated by personal gain.

in summation, you should either actually fucking study or you should just roll the dice.

Sounds fuckin great. Why the fuck are so many people so morally correct all of a sudden on Sup Forums? I'm quite confused by this.

It's unironically more effort than just learning the material and passing the test.

because they grew up, they are not teenagers anymore
although some of them still behave like that

Makes sense, but I mean, what if I'm cheating because I don't have time to study because I'm working a min wage job to support a family, and need the degree to get us out of poverty? Then it is not for personal gain then, is it? This is not the case, but proves a point.

I mean if the job you're working is like 15 hours a day, sure.

even if that was the case, your decisions in life led you to that point in the first place. so, no, still inexcusable.

And if you get caught cheating and kicked from the course? What then?

I'll give you that. Fuck. Well, I never thought Sup Forums would be the place to make me more inclined to do the "right" thing, but I guess I'll roll them die with a some studying and see how it goes.

to me it makes sense, I would cheat the fuck out of this test if it meant improving quality of life for my whole family

I mean, getting my family from poverty. If my situation is good, then I wouldn't, but if it means that I can afford to feed my kids with something better than instant noodles, I would cheat on the every test possible

OP here, I agree, but seeWhich makes sense.

i'm not saying some (possibly most) people wouldn't; i'm saying it's an indefensible moral position to take. that is, it's still wrong irrespective of your circumstances.

If the testing center is a real testing center then there's no way you'll be cheating. I can't remember if they pat you down but they make you turn out your pockets and they honest to God even inspect your glasses. Passing legitimately is really your only option.

Thanks bro.

It does, but obviously doesn't know what it means to have a family

also I assume that by saying "poverty" you really mean "poverty", not that "my daugher has only iphone 4"

also I'm not completely justifying it, like suddenly it is good and moral thing to do. But if it means huge improvement of life for the family...yeah, I'd cheat if I saw no other option (which means: I didn't study enough and I realized, during the test, that I'm fucked)

I again agree with you. I'm empathetic to the family situation, but from a cold view I can see how it was ultimately that persons fault for being in that position (Getting married/having kids before you're ready), which sometimes is accidental, but it is preventable. I myself got a vasectomy so I wont ever have to care about anyone but myself, again cold, but logical.

why would you get a vasectomy

To not accidentally have kids (I manwhore a bit). Plus I never want kids anyway, if that changes, I'll adopt.