>quit uni to start up family business
>10/10 fiance
>happy relationship
>ok sex life
>stable decent income
>brand new car
>nice apartment
>realise I don't like what I do
>only things I have passion in life for are tinkering with computers, video games and working out
>realising I hardly get to do those things anymore
>quarter life crisis
>is adult life really just about working 6 days a week and not being able to do the things you love?

That's why you need to fine a good balance for both work and hobbies or you go insane.

basically adult life is a garbage regiment of you trying to get enough sustainability in your life (usually for most its financial stability) to finally do what you want.

hey man if she sucks dick good then why do you complain. getting your sword vacuumed is all that matters in a world like this.

I work 5 days, sleep all day for 1, and spend my Sunday doing something I like

I'm only 19 and I want to die

what game that be

She hardly ever sucks dick and we have way less sex than I was used to in previous relationships. When we do it's awesome but she's just lazy I guess.

I'mma take a guess and say that's that elex game that just be out.
Not sure because I've left Sup Forums and haven't been keeping up with games outside of mainstream stuff because of grad school

>is adult life really just about working 6 days a week and not being able to do the things you love?
That's about right OP.

At this stage you have two choices:
1) Have kids and stay a slave until 65
or
2) Don't have kids -
and start doing fun shit and spending that hard earned money before 40. I recommend the latter. Fun cars, not minivans. Meals at real restaurants, not mac n cheese and tendies. Real world vacations, not disney trips. Build yourself a 3rd dream home instead of second mortgaging to pay for ingrate brats college. Chill out in your mountain home or lake house instead of babby-sitting your grandkids... etc etc etc.

>>quarter life crisis

72 / 4 = 18

wtf

you claimed to be 27, aka 3/8 of your life expectancy

It's Elex. From the creators of Gothic and Risen. It has it faults but it is really awesome when you get into it.

Whatever, I thought that's what you call it when you're in your 20s

Yes op that's adult life. In between the years you get to do a vaction and pray you're not broke. You lose a job lose all your shit start over. Life man that's it. Well try to find the best woman you can.

Throw a kid or two in, and you don't get to even do the things you like.

What does your business do?
Being a business owner is much harder work than most careers and much more risky

this is shockingly accurate

Pretty much. Learn to love the things in your new life, it's pretty easy to adapt if you're a half decent person. I've embraced being a dad and I fucking love it now.

I never saw the need for kids. But that too will become inevitable eventually if I want to keep my woman happy I guess..

37 year old chad here...
Let me tell you something my father told me..
Give up hope. Dreams are for suckers

Came here to see the “life advice” a bunch of 16 year olds would offer.
Expected gold.
Was not disappointed.

> I’m 27 and have the hobbies of a 15 year old.
> my girlfriend is lazy because she won’t sex me as much as I deserve.

Ever stop to think that maybe your lack of big boy interests turns her off and she doesn’t want to fuck an overgrown man-child?

We have a motorcycle business. We do custom bikes mostly. I built it from the ground up with my dad but I've come to the realisation that I don't even like motorcycles. I thought I did. But I think motorcycles and bike culture are kinda pathetic now. I don't ride since a few years, I've seen too many rekt threads:')

35 here op. Hate kids so never had any. 100k a year job. I do what i want, when i want. All the homies have kids and hate their life. Run while u can. Life is to short to hate what you do.

>tinkering with computers, video games and working out

/topic. OP is fat pig wannabe alpha.

No, actually she's in IT and pretty much adores me for my interests. Our sex is awesome and I perform pretty well mind you but trust me when I say she's lazy in putting in the effort.

Faggot video games are not just for kids. Mutha fucka my generation made that shit. Quit tryin act like a man and know that real men do what the fuck we want

I can relate

> 31 M
> Healthy, relatively normal
> Perfect fiance
> great apartment in a good neighborhood
> full time job as a chef at a local diner
> Jobs meh but the money is solid
> 6 nights a week
> college part time for entrepreneurship

Looking back from what I am now, I was pretty fucked up. Live in my moms basement up until 27 when I met my fiance. Finally got out of that hellhole and haven't looked back. Haven't talked to my mom in years either.

My goal in life is to own and operate my own board game business (design, manufacture, distribute, ???, profit. But with work and school, progress is slow as shit, and I barely get anything done on a daily basis.

Not that I'm going through a crisis yet, but I'm guessing in 4-6 years it'll hit me like a train. I just hope I have the business going before I lose my god damn mind.

hopefully pic related helps somebody

Is it so hard to believe that there are regular people out there who are successful, fit and happen to also like computers?

this thread is full of fake advice. LOL.

Gtfo newfag

Find a girl, plow her sensless, take your money, keep a room. You've got savings on the prostitutes, and there's no more problem.

none that are into computers and video games and want to work out, no. have you ever been to internet cafes where clans have matches? you wont find a cut and fit guy playing vidya games.

Bikes are fun as fuck man.. id kill to do that as a career...
Keep working out man.. take your animal cuts... sounds like your just in a bit of a slum at the moment.. dont worry... every one else is as well...
Thank the universe your not a nigger...
You'll always have us retards to talk to as well .... stay strong b/ro

ohh... you used an oldfag term. hurray!

Yes
>34
>£50,000 in da bank
>physically fucked (self inflicted from mountain biking)

but

>single
>free
>two cars I love

but

>still have to work

it's your own business
whatever 10/10 finance means just lower it to 7/10 finance and hire someone to do part of your work so you can take off a day or 2 per week

Yeah having kids seems like an awful idea. It seems like you work all day and then go home to your other job of being a father. Don't have kids to keep your gf happy if you will be miserable in the long run.

If I have spend a sizable fraction of my life working I don't want my life at home to be another job. I want to spend my time at home smoking the dankest weed, playing on my godtier computer and having sex with a woman who doesn't want to have kids. Ignore the biological programming to have children if you think it will make you miserable.

Of course I could hit 50 or 60 and regret not having kids but I am 29 now and by that time we will be living in the matrix so whatever.

>own board game business
oh the images of what board game fanatics look like. it aint healthy or normal.

Seen too many rekt threads. You need to grow up and live a little. I have two bikes. Seen all kinds of shit. I was next to a guy in traffic that got smushed by a semi. It was pretty graphic. I just don't ride on the highway anymore. You have to be aware of your surroundings and know that if you get on that bike it could be the last ride you take. Wouldn't give up my bikes for anything but my daughter.

they should follow your example. women are expensive. save money and love yourself.

Never said they were. But if you manage to reach
27 without developing at least one other interest, that’s pretty fucking pathetic.

So she has a big girl job and doesn’t give you the sex you feel you deserve. And you are a pathetic man-child who’s incapable of coping with adult responsibilities?

Yeah I’m sure those two data points are completely unrelated to one another.

>just lower it to 7/10 finance and hire someone to do part of your work
youre suggesting he hire someone to have sex with his fiance so he can spend more time playing video games? the fuck...

>27 without developing at least one other interest, that’s pretty fucking pathetic.
the pathetic part is gen x men think video games can replace women.

>Our sex is awesome and I perform pretty well mind you but trust me when I say she's lazy
liar. you cant have awesome sex when she is lazy.

Can't argue that!

Let's just say I found a formula that'll keep the fanatics coming back and buying my shit like meth.

Once I get a foundation and initial product complete, expanding on the game is incredibly easy, and they'll keep running back.

I try to keep it as subtle as I can at home, my finace, while supportive of my ventures, doesn't want to hear about 24/7. Which I AM guilty of, but we talked about it, so I do my own thing when there's time.

However the catch is...I don't have any god damn time.

adult life is what you choose for yourself, nothing is already written and for the love of god do not have kids, they just transform your life into a living hell until they are 18 at least,do your work and find a sweet lady to share your hobbies with, so your free time from work will be with the person you love doing the things you like, imho you could do this until you're old.

>you need to keep doing something you don't want to because i say so
Kek, i hope your daughter gets raped and murdered

Owning and operating your own business isn't a big boy job? Are you actually mentally fucked? The answer is yes

I actually named two other interests next to gaming. Building computers and bodybuilding. To each their own man, I wonder what your "sophisticated" interests are and what your girl looks like.

It's good to have dreams, so long as they're not fantasies. Life never turns out how people want. The only thing you can do is try your best and enjoy the things that you can. whinging and moaning won't change anything and will only leave you miserable and bitter.

He likes to insult people on the internet to make himself feel better for being a virgin.

Sometimes it freaks me out to see how fast time goes by. I will die and i can't do a fucking thing about it.

Fag

Spend the rest of your life getting fucked in the ass in a gangbang that ends when you take your last breath and you're covered in cum

This. In a moment of weakness I chose kids. Game over.

No sir, she is just not that attracted to you

I've had plenty of relationships to know if that was the case by now. I know this girl, I've been with her for years. She's just plain lazy man. But hey you seem to know everything about complicated relationships and sexuality so you're right ok. Happy now?

what game is that?

Elex

Thanks user

You don't have kids

Kids are actually fun.

Granted, the first two years of their life suck, but then you can actually do things with them. The only problem is if you have a second, you go back to sucking again.

so much vidya hate, what the fuck are you on this anime website for then? OH that's right, it's an outlet for your SHIT ASS FAGGOT PERSPECTIVE

My 8 month old is finally at the fun stage. He's stopped crying all the time and smiles and giggles now.

my response