Trips Logged.

Logs are Love

You rike rogs?

sPOOPy

gay shit

POOPsy

Grow up

who is this guy? I see him in some of the pics

The biggest faggot in the world's hourly post of cancer. Kill yourself.

I've been asking that for months and still haven't gotten a clear answer

>Kill yourself.
you first

Grow the fuck up!

Yeah very mature idiot

Andy's faithful shit swallower logging on

It's Andy Sixx you newfag

No it isn't

Grow up that's not the Sixxster

It's just another attempt to dismantle log culture. Just like streamfags and people who still think sage works.

Logless shills sure are pathetic

Son, you need your eyes testing

That's the Logfather

That tubbster is NOT the real Sixxhole.

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

Gimme that creamlog Andy Sixx

That MUST be Animaterr Man. Nice Niglips M8

My gfs

I sometimes wonder where the fuck this forced shit came from, and if it's the same guy with no life posting this shit over and over again or if it's multiple people.

I've been here a long time, and never have I seen such pathetic and stubborn faggots screaming and kicking their way out to post this cringe bullshit.

It's clearly not on the normal side of Sup Forums so maybe even bots/money is involved. Because how the fuck would mods let this shit fly.

And then I noticed not too long ago that this little faggot, this little motherfucker that wears makeup and could pass for a hideous trap, is starring a fucking movie. A fucking movie. Out of nowhere. By Summerian films. Yes, the same guys from Summerian records, responsible for awesome acts like The Faceless, Periphery, Animals as Leaders, Chon, Born of Osiris...

And yet, they fucking chose the worst subgenres (metalcore, emocore, screamo) and artists of metal to make this shit happen.

Like really, does it has something to do with that shit? Is it some kind of publicity? I literally have never seen a hint of this guy before or his shitty emo band and now his face is plastered on the walls of Sup Forums, and there is no end in sight. Mods have lost their dignity.

And also relating it to the most retarded "fetish" in the world? Fucking scat? Like they're trying purposefully to be "edgy", just like that shitty film. At least they're both consistent on the SHIT.

The only conclusion is that this is some kind of imposition. WAKE UP FAGGOTS. Shame on Sup Forums for let this shit happen.

And a big FUCK YOU for those responsible.

Pic fucking related.

age a bit

uhhh

now that you mention it, it kinda makes sense. i've never seen this faggot before and suddenly i see it posted here, and not too long after that i saw the trailer for that edgy movie, and it kinda makes sense why faggots like these

make those kind of posts..

You are doing it wrong.

Me Sixxed up. As we are showing faces.

>shit

Fucking kek. Is this pasta??

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

I thought Andy loves slidding his logs to the fans