Who knows how to sell LSD for cryptocurrencies?

Who knows how to sell LSD for cryptocurrencies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVjjTR4LYIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How intelligent does that LSD make you?

r u grill? show tits

IMMMM PICCKKLLEEE RIIICCCKKK

i do

>touching the blotter with your fingers
Might aswell throw away that square you covered with your finger.

Me

That is fucking glorious.

As if they care

just eat all of it already

Dream market or aero market

This is why chicks are fucking shit. No integrity.

Fucking stupid. The Silk Road was the ticket but that ship set sail and sunk on the voyage. Find someone IRL who’ll buy it, then buy cryptos with said cash. No one is gonna give you bitcoins and have been mailed to them, too sketch. Better off selling tit pics to thirsty anons like the faggot you are.

>tfw been trying to find acid for like 15 years

Dont want a lot, only some pockets money for the road. Have 100ml lsd, to much for me and my frinds alone.

Post tits

i believe you mean 100 ug (micrograms) not milliliters. just lettin ya know

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Go to dream market. Contact them.

This

There a lot lot of precautions to make but yeah go to dream market and contact, url is lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion
mirror links are: jd6yhuwcivehvdt4.onion
t3e6ly3uoif4zcw2.onion
7ep7acrkunzdcw3l.onion

Don't search for alternative links coz they'll be phishing sites.

They'll only get a bad rep on the market and make no money coz their blotters don't do shit

You would be surprised.
Also
>finger prints
Darknet dealers are extremely careful when it comes to opsec
Good ones that is

>t3e6ly3uoif4zcw2
Dream Market is gone, you complete faggot

Ok op since you asked, here was my plan before I realized I was retarted.
Sell meds on darknet at extremely high markup .
Use those coins to buy lsd.
Sell lsd in person for cash.
You can then choose to keep cash, or buy even more coins.
This will turn a $10 prescription into about 1500.
I would NEVER actually do this. As I can't risk it.

Most markets are compromised and one just burned everyone and closed.

Most "acid" is either AL-LAD or other rc "lsd" copies. They're still pretty good though just a few extra molecules

Acid is water soluble. Touching the blotter will make you trip and ruin the dose. Even if this wasn't the case you're a piece of shit for not caring

Anyone capable of google searching 'how to become a vendor on darkweb markets'
Instructions are all over the friggin' web ya hump

1. I have 100ml of LSD, not ug. True LSD, no extra molecules.
2. Stamps are blanco on the pic.
3. What are my options?

The ones hoe helps, i will send 5 stamps als thnx. Send me a email [email protected] with your information.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVjjTR4LYIA
bump

GAMMA GOBLIN DOES NOT EXIST

DO NOT USE Dream Market you FUCKWADS IT has been COMPROMISED

nice rick and morty blotter paper, faggot

You sure about GG being down?

Why would you wanna sell it when you could just get high

Yeah I don't think I would buy from you.

AND exposing it to light. Are you autistic? Probably bleach or some shit.

how much is one square worth?

$5-$15 depending on area.

what do you expect from a roastie? look at her nails.....

That's not accurate. There is more higher quality LSD in the world than there ever was. We are living in a good time to trip.

Look up JesusOfRave, TeamTrust, The Avengers, and The Equilibrium Network.

I have not tried AL-LAD or any other analogues. However, the ALD-52 is meant to be very very nice and similar to LSD.

LSD for president

No, I am certain he is up and available. It was referencing his email
[email protected]

This.

THIS

NOT

Would be nice if this was legalized. Would be a hell of a tax stream for the gov, not to mention all the free guinea pigs to test on. Voluntary ones.

Unfortunately, societal pressure and social pathology means we probably will not reach this until there is a complete paradigm shift.

One can dream, however for the time being, let us approach our business in private

Or move to Portugal.

I heard about Portuguese drug policy, however I thought it to be only a myth. They have much less issues overall because of this legalisation. Very well played Portugal

well youre clearly just technologically retarded, a 12yr old could learn to order from a darknet market in one afternoon

you dont deserve lucy

Everyone deserves lucy. It took me 5 years of cynicism before I realised this deep dot web shit and BTC stuff was legit and kosher.

Every one deserves lucy