So, I've been obsessed with my younger sister ever since we were little...

So, I've been obsessed with my younger sister ever since we were little. I'm now 26 and she's 21 but my attraction to her started at a really young age. I can't explain how intense my feelings are towards her both sexually and emotionally. We fooled around when we were really young but I don't she even remembers that. I cannot help the way I feel for her and my own relationships have suffered because nobody compares to her.

Has anyone ever had a similar issue?

Any advice would be amazing, thanks.

Same

How bad has it got for you? Living in this pain is fucking unbearable.

Perhaps if we saw pics we could understand...

You feel attraction towards her because your family. Not because you're a degenerate incest loving loser.

There's one of her in the post. Obviously can't risk posting her but she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I expect people to not understand, I just genuinely can't cope with how strongly I feel about her. I've been hiding it for years and years.

Obviously you can post a social media pic. You could be anyone user how could anyone know from a fb pic

bump

Damn shes beautiful, more ?

She is stunning isnt she.

Damn right would love to breed her on the family table when no ones home

She smokes right?

Haha you and me both!!

No she doesn't

She doesn't look healthy, mentally and physically.

bump

How so?

>You could be anyone user
>my younger sister

How dumb are you OP?

Is this how low /b has sunk?

The same with 1st cousin, shheeeeeeeeett.
I knew i cant be with her although when we were teens we were both into eachother but cant be together or incest because were related.
Fucking broke my heart and had terrible real pains from it when i completely had to shut her out of my life, if i hadnt i literally wouldve died.

So true. Even though I don't live at home anymore though I still can't get her out of my mind