Game

game
how many boys had fucked her before me ? winner get nude with face or facial pic

7 or 8

same gril:

Same girl from hiking thread

no winner

nobody cares user

why so much?

>boys

Still never fucked by a man.

Did she lie and say she was a virgin or only fucked a couple?

Having fucked many guys isn't a bad thing at all. My gf had 20 guys before me and I only profit from her experience. Plus she won't say "I need to experience other men" or such stuff, as she's had enough.

yes but 20 guys had fucked her by all holes and lot of them had cum on her face

Unless you're a jealous guy it doesn't really matter. I've done way more with other girls than I have with my current girlfriend.

Sure, altough she only did anal with 3 of them. (She only had 2 serious relationships, so...)

I don't know, nothing bad about that.

and facial?
she tell you what she want . not really true

unless she got std

She told me she sucked and got fucked by 20 guys, probably they even came on her face. Then she also tells me that she got already fucked in the ass. Why should she lie about that last number of anal encounters? Doesn't make any difference.

That's why we both got tested before we fucked without condom.

if you can cum on her face, probably lot of them even came on her face
but for me past is not problem

Certainly not her current boytoy. Woof

Exactly, she even told me that some guys came on her face. I'm alright with that. She isn't the first one having my cum in her face, either.

no its my current gf
why did you say that?

Mines never done more than jack another guy off. 20 guys? Holy shit. Disease vector. Let's assume that 3 of those guys cheated on her with two other woman...also 20 boyfriends?

Woof doesn't make it clear?

As I said, we were both tested and no diseases. And no, she only had two boyfriends. Some fuck buddies and some one night stands.

2boyfriend but 20 had fucked her and lot cum on her face the first nigth..nice slut

They didn't routinely test for hepc until 91. It was around in the 70's but not discovered until the 80's Do the math. Shit we don't know about can kill us

>nice slut
Exactly and she's really really fun in bed.

u have nude ?

Sure, but I won't post her face on here.

full body with cum on her ?

Got nothing like that, sorry.
This is the closest to it.