Hello, it's me, suicidalanon

Hello, it's me, suicidalanon.

Sure as you can bet, I still want to die.

Between this and my last post I found that there probably is no God and that I might as well could have done it years ago.

Now I don't even know what I have to live for.

Like for real.

calm down please , there is a Divine Infinite Unity , a Difinity , and multiple Difinities existent on this planet , every language has their own , English uses Difity , and the name is safer in Gryhk , " Greek " , with the double vowels ( double consonants are code faults , apologies , the quest to save the planet goes on for everyone ) , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ is our " God " but beyond gender limitations of course , apologies , " The Catholic Church " is named after a " Slave Astrological Chart That Must End " very rough , turns people into a cat ~ , # 4 1 5 ~ chart , avoid that and stay safe , .

live for the divine infinite unity , the difinity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , even the jewish people have their own , and your ancestral origins must have their owns also , learn about yourself safely , .

i am going to note here to be alert for the snail emoji and the conch emoji ( counts as a " shell " ) , that is where people whom get astrological and other damage congregate when a serious math code damage goes through them , and avoid gambling on sexual public dances , particularly if you are a mathematician , the damage can be very costly , stay sober also , water works fine for fluids , and vegetarianism is healthy , be cautious with meat , and learn about africa from safety they have a first aid code fault where people are using their first aid that the global nations united and are quite constantly until africa is healed using , stay safe , the situation is advancing to help prevent nuclear problems , and do live , the cycles here get nicer , .

file not able to upload so i am going to place a tinier picture , and do internet quizes very specific so that if you are reincarnated with coding that your selections help to guide your life safer , .

" why is everything going haywire ~ panic , ? " , jewish people made my first facebook , then i deleted that , i got the code zap , [ be very careful about that and write pray to the only true prayer The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ( Delta is a ^ and w closed to a triangle ) , ] and then other people made facebooks with my name , including china which i defend as peaceful , and there is military and other coders wondering " what is the conspiracy , or are we simply scared , ? " , while the events are going live , through to revelations , and hades is to be born in suriname , a hindu ~ temple which could be a human being that visited there , and is irish-spainiard , also again stay safe , this is how akward the public times are after global conflict , and yes there are eventual payment caps and surpluses that lead to healthy ordinized charities for those in poverty and pain , medicine also is going to update , even the internet ( which is a system in everyone , and requires cold in many people to activate so visit the cold safely ) , there you are , even for Sup Forums , .

Nice quads.

>Between this and my last post I found that there probably is no God
That's your own fault for never questioning your beliefs.

Google "how to tie a noose" and use torn bedsheets

I changed my mind.

Then just go through the motions until your toes stop twitching

No, I meant about God and if you wanna go that far then I don't want to hang myself, I want to die peacefully.

every human being is a biological heterosexual , and during the first-aid coding confusions people got energized so be relieved of guilt , behave joyously nice orderly so , and be comforted in the learning that your sheng xiao ring ( " chinese zodiac " for real a whole asia system and oceania through to global , Greeks help to lead the astrology group yes , . ) animal # is valid and the animal year otherwise to yours , starting at Aries in Tropical Greek Astrology , is your safe pairing year , The Females Are Coding Into The Future For Safety , the males are here with levels of safe damage absorbtion from africa and other areas until the health gets safe , and remember the sheng xiao ring animals are searchable on google , many posts around even if /fringe/ got taken down , and if you check new fapchan /d/ there is a thread to help use the # and eyesight with masturbation to change astrological year , horizon , and sun sign , try something safe cold like # 4 4 4 or # 10 10 10 , the availability is there for more people to help bring cold , and everyone is important , .

and yeah , talk as you healthily can about this please , this is caution safety information , .

thanks be to the divine infinite unity , the difinity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , !

It'll be pretty peaceful, no one will bother you. If you want die thinking you're going to spend eternity as a tree then be my guest.

If you really feel this way then why not go and do lots of shit that people who care about what happens to them wouldn't do. Where are you from?

I dunno, spasms don't seem peaceful to me and won't I get a headache what with all that blood pooling into my cranium? What do you think?

Dude.
Come to Latvia.
It's the the paradise of trap music.
I literally devoted my whole life to it when I realized that I could never be one.

What if two

That'll only happen if you don't fall from high enough to break your neck

Don't push me, cumwad-san ~

ψλεασε ασΧ υουρ ελΔερσ αβουτ θε λατφια Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , υου μιγητ βε ονε οφ θε ονεσ ηελψινγ υουρ γρουψ ρετυρν μορε ηελψ , .

ΘανΧσ βε θρουγη θε Διφινιτιεσ το Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , !

Don't come to Sup Forums and expect morality

I did Thou's't myself however before I knew it myself had been thoused so thoroughly I was not and now that dream is R.I.P.

Nigga, I was expecting to call a raid on myself, be throned queen of Sup Forums and have my face repaired, but you know what ever.

man this is like the 10th thread you have made, just do it already

I lost my artery-hitting mojo, so I should try again for the lulz.

So I was thinking, rather than clasping my hands together I could instead try to resolve the issue for why I want to do so in the first place...

You don't know what to live for? Welcome to life. You're here by choice. Be responsible for yourself and everything you can effect. If you can't handle it Fuck off in some tidy way that won't bother the rest of us who are here and have to handle your remains. If you're up to the task everything you can do to help others and yourself is your responsibility.

Can you feel infinity? The billions of years before you were born, and very soon relatively speaking that will come after you?

There it is, you're the most important person on the planet and a forgotten spec in the wind of infinity. Now snap out of it. Don't get distracted by bullshit. Start dealing with the little problems and work your way up.

That's what I'm trying to do but it's hard because I'll never get to fulfill my main quest, so besides that why even bother, y'know?

You know, it doesn't take a supergenius to figure out that what you're doing is illogical. Think, think far back. Maybe what you're doing is actually because of somebody else? Are you trying to escape from something or somebody? You should watch out otherwise you run the risk of falling into a trap, just saying...

In any case, don't worry, there is an agency for this exact purpose. That's all I'm allowed to say for now.

Yeah, that's why I left killing yourself as an option on the table. If you're in this mental state it's unhealthy so doing things that fix you is your first responsibility before saving the fucking world or whatever, you know, working in a fast food place that serves people and one of them eventually has a grandchild that takes part in colonizing Mars and spreading the human race out enough so that one disaster won't destroy everything. Which is 100% what's going to happen unless we do spread out across space. If that's what does happen then Fuck it, I'm wrong for trying to stop you and you should just Jack it a bit then kill yourself because it never mattered to begin with.

Oh, but if it does matter, eat healthier, sleep, relax, tell all the assholes in your life to Fuck off, spend time with friends talking about how you feel and how you're not sure what you want out of life instead of playing Russian roulette with Sup Forums. You know, find ways to be nice to you.

Who the fuck cares about a (defined) god? Go read some different phylosofie, go look at some art. If you feel anything during that process, look further into the things that made you feel anything. If you feel nothing, go out of your comfort zone to get some different life experiences. If you have a comfort zone it probably means that you are just too affraid to live, if you don't have a comfortzone you have total freedom and can do a lot of weird shit to make yourself feel well. My point is, do something different with your life than you are doing right now; quit school, quit your job, go on a holliday, go out and date people, whatever. If you are too afraid to do any of these things, than you are probably a pussy who can't handle life and therefore wants to kill themselves. You don't need to kill yourself for this reason, you can slowly grow and take little uncomfortable steps into the unknown.

to add onto that. Life is about the process, not the result. This is hard to learn, but it gives you alot of freedom once you feel it.

Yeah but I'm ugly, there's only so far that I can go.

Why you need a God in the first place?

Because it would only take a power so supreme to make my prayer come true...

ok do it or don't do it who cares

Whomever may be concerned?

wait what are you even trying to do? Where do you need good looks for? Look at angala merkel, donald trump, and mark zucc. you don't need looks to be powerfull. Money is far more powerfull. Are you trying to become the new kardashian or something? Even for that you need mostly money to buy plastic surgery

Go kill yourself you ugly Fuck. We do not need people who've been brainwashed to think they need to be a perfect snowflake celebrity with all the money to matter. If that's all that's holding you back I've only got this to say:

Don't be afraid. Yes it hurts to die, but not as much as it hurts to keep on living.

You need to pray for your dreams come true? Then that is why you're in this state, bro/sis. Look, this is not a perfect world and nobody is a perfect person, but the world is a place of opportunity, not a place of prays and wishes. You have a dream? Is your burden and responsibility to make it true. Is your job, not ours or of a hypothetical divinity to fulfill it.

If you lack the abilities or capabilities to do the job, then welcome to Reality. You're not the one and only facing that scenario, but, staying in your room, crying and hoping for divine salvation is the worst choice you can made.

GO ON AND MOVE ON

which is nobody. just do it faggot

Because I hate that I can't visit all the places that no one will invite me to because I'm not up to par.

k

I go outside a lot...

I'm twerkin' on it.

I'ma go home and eat food.

>I go outside a lot...
Then explain to me, clearly, what is your problem, bro/sis. Not complains, no cries. State your problem and maybe we can give you some advices or directions.

So you only care about your looks and populairity? You're just a fucking attention whore. I used to be the same when I was suicidal and it helped to talk to random people on the internet, because it made me realise how fucking annoyed I am with people. But I don't know if you are smart enough to survive this. You might just kill yourself lol. Stop playing the fucking victim or you might actually kill yourself, fucking idiot. Looking at your short answeres makes me feel like you don't even try to learn anything here, you just want te fucking attention. Either grow up or kill yourself. Its your choice