What's your favorite thing here /b?

What's your favorite thing here /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

laser.online/?referrer=Marth
m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those sandwich rolls are a nice treat.

What the FUCK gives Costco the right to check my receipt as I'm leaving?

/thread

mods

What sandwich rolls user?

Mountain Dew, flavor Hitler did nothing wrong.

Bros.

What you do is get a couple of polish dogs and chili. Fucking chili dogs

i used to go to BJs

i like the motorized carts because i have a heart condition

Never seen one before

With Hawaiin bread in the parking lot

The exit

Their Kirkland thick cut jerky strips are good as hell and juicy.Not dry.

They have great pain bodies on the menu at pussy. Very soft and predictable.

too many asians at my store

Fuck costco

What the fuck are you attempting to say?

These.

Wouldn't that make them cheaper?
What do you use them for?

It's in the contract you sign, apparently. And, it does work, black dude and his old ass mom tried stealing some shit from my local Costco and they got caught at the door.

People willing to click links.
but srsly, this is free money if you have bitcoins.
Just use this link and deposit X amount of BTC and they give you back, %12 a day for 12 days, you lose your priciple, but get it back + profit. I have a feeling this site will be up for a while.

laser.online/?referrer=Marth

It's kind of pain in the ass I'll admit, but I'm in their store, I have nothing to hide and the staff are friendly and not suspicious of you - so meh. It takes a few seconds and I'd prefer that than walking through and having the awkward alarm go off because the cashier didn't remove a tag or scan something properly.

Uh, if you sign up for a membership, YOU do. Don't like it? Don't be a Costco member.

Who the fuck gives YOU the right to shop at Costco?

You agree to it with the membership.

Stores like Walmart have no right to check your receipt.

Oh luuurd. Oh muh Gerd.

I'm single and don't buy enough stuff there to make the annual fee worth it.

found the nigger

I've been to Walmarts where they check receipts. But since i'm white they usually just wave me through

>I'm single and don't buy enough stuff there to make the annual fee worth it.
buy pallets of shit and stock up for 6 months.

Then get your ass out of this thread, fag

$60 a year isnt that bad if you buy big shit like laundry detergent, cereal, zip loc bags, AA batteries. You can't beat their prices on stuff like that

Like most single people I live in an apartment and don't really have the space (or inclination) to store pallets of stuff for six months.

May not be able to beat the price, but you can beat my meat.

Pics or it didn't happen

Lmfao
This Eh kills aliens and doesn’t afraid of anything

Shut the fuck up, you retard

Being able to return anything forever.

You must be Jewish

>i like the motorized carts

>motorized carts

Beetus buggies.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Costco made my mom cry

>Costco made my mom cry
So did your dad's lack of penis....

>nobodies posted Hillary

Chicken bake.

prosciutto
far cheaper than anywhere else. it's usually $1 an ounce, at Sam's/Costco it is $11lb

What we're missing here is the basics of Costco economics.

On many things, you can save 20-30pct per use. That's not insignificant. The downside is the large barrier to entry (20 dollars for a shit load of TP instead of 4 or 5 for a lot less, but enough for a couple of weeks unless you've got dysentery,) storage problems, and the opportunity costs of having such a substantial amount of money on your shelves/in your freezer.

My freezer probably has ~$500 bucks worth of meat and whatnot, mostly from Costco. My storage shelves likely have the same. That's around a grand tied up.

kek

$1 an ounce at best*, some of those pork fuckers will charge up to $20 for 8oz

whole frozen cats; bomb

Found the Dago.

it is nice in the long run if you plan
there are some things there that are still bullshit and not worth it, but as a living human if you cannot compare and contrast daily/monthly living, costco might cost you more

no i wish, i'm just a white guy who likes salty food. olives, pork, pickled whatever

Here's Hilary

Anything but electronics as those have a 90 day return period. But they extend the manufacturers warranty by 2 years on most electronics for free

I'll extend something else for free.

Rotisserie Chickens.

Buy 2 or 3 and some freezer Ziploc bags. Separate and shred the meat into a big bowl, and pour the buttery juices in too for extra goodness. Then divide into 2 cups worth per bag. Each chicken equals about 5 cups worth of chicken meat. Toss in the freezer.

Use for tacos, pizza, calzones, chilli, you name it. Freezes awesome and you don't have to worry about cooking chicken breasts. Also about $2 per bag, since their chickens are usually $5 a piece.

Can do the same with their bulk hamburger too.

Also love their chocolate chip cookies.

Post pics of the chicken

see

That's not the chicken you bought.

I had it work in my favor before.
Guy was counting items and said I was short 1 piece.
Sure enough the guy rang up an item twice by accident.

Found the jew

Not OP but what's so interesting about seeing rotisserie chicken chopped up into piece?

This right here. 36 bars and it costs just a little bit more than regular grocery stores charge for the 10 pack.

Post feet please

The exit.

The costco in Winnipeg near Kenaston was great when it first opened. Then the Asians found out about it ( lots of foreign students / families near Pembina Highway ) and they flood the place daily and wander around in groups taking up entire aisles walking as slowly as possible ( asian drivers? ).

Leaving this shithole with my organized items that I 'rally race' to collect and exit with is the best thing about this place.

they have really good salmon there, super fatty.

That was posted here, , you stupid faggot.

You can freeze shit to you lonely fuck.

the reasonably priced Alaskan king crab

How is no one mentioning this stuff.

Prime beef

>more than one person can't have the same favorite thing
What?

>50% of your daily saturated fat
>not even enough to be a meal
Bad taste.

>What's your favorite thing here /b?

Meat for 25-30% less than supermarkets.
I like good food but rarely have time to spend hours cooking. So I'll spend an occasional day cooking for the freezer.
Winter's coming so I have a shitload of grilled stuff in the freezer now.
50 lbs hickory smoked BBQ ribs.
60 one pound grilled hamburgers that I ground myself from chuck steaks with a little rib eye thrown in for flavor.
25 lbs of grilled hot & sweet sausage
30 lbs hickory smoked BBQ boneless chicken breasts.
30 qts homemade stew with a shitload of meat.
30 qts. Chile Con Carne made with my homegrown tomatoes, jalapenos, habaneros, Brazilian Marugas, and Carolina Reapers (hottest pepper in the world).

So I just pull something out of the freezer for dinner, throw it in the microwave, eat, and go on with my life in a matter of minutes.

And I seal everything with a Foodsaver and bags that I also got from Costco.

Constipation issues?

YES!

The credit card cuz lols

I prefer St.james. less asians

Anal sex is your answer.

It's a really good card too. Can't beat 6-7% back on gas

>Bad taste

You're mom doesn't think so

Kek

Best stuff in the pharmacy section

poutine and full lamb

How much is that?

full

Would you like an extra long salami?

No. I just like them.

The bitches

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

>How much is that?
3.59 per pound.

Can't you fucking read Jerry?

Fuck you.
I don't read English.

>Fuck you.
>I don't read English.

Well fuck off back to 2chan then Nakamura-san! or learn cunting English before patronising an English language board.

> (You)
>>Fuck you.
>>I don't read English.
>
>Well fuck off back to 2chan then Nakamura-san! or learn cunting English before patronising an English language board.

Ching chong ching chong