Hot modern Grace Slick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Vkcolt-nmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bjork fucking wishes retard

Bob Dylan Cover Band

Modern day Belinda Carlisle

not fucking dadrock Sup Forumsscum

i just listened to 15 seconds of this hag and this is not the new Hounds of Love

I didn't say it was

Makes my dick hard.

The new improved Bjork

The American Cocteau Twins

well jeez why don't we just mix our m&m's with our skittles

the derivative manufactured product that has no identity of its own so it has to compare itself to Bjork*

better than your favorite

Rush on strong drugs

Backwood hip hop BOC.

One gallon of mayonnaise.

id say bold, brash

It's a better Bjork, not a derivative one. No more screechy singing, no more tuneless tunes, no more pretentious art.

if it was a "better Bjork" it wouldn't be a "better Bjork", it'd be Grimes.

>No more screechy singing
I guess you forgot about Scream.

more like:

belongs in the trash

>no more screechy singing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>no more tuneless tunes
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
>no more pretentious art.
WHEEZE

>the

Balding ginger cathartic excellence

Deathconciousness

Your not wrong, you are an asshole

It's a collab with a Taiwanese rapper. And Claire's actual screams aren't screechy. Anyway, Scream is just a 2 minutes long song from a fairly big discography.

>being this triggered

The oldest recorded music.
Also these women are intense as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vkcolt-nmU

Grimes just sounds like your run-of-the-mill, overly-processed, homogenized sludge pile pop singer who doesn't do anything new or interesting. Her sole appeal is the down-to-earth, 2deep4u artfag schtick, which is just that, a schtick, a marketing gimmick.

Bjork on the other hand has a stunning, powerful voice that Grimes wish she had

Just your terrible opinion. Her music is truly genuine and made by 1 (one) person person (with a few exceptions). Bjork is 2deep4u artfag schtick, not her. Grimes music' is very melodic and enjoyable despite being so personal and raw. Grimes sings about death, relationships, anxiety, literature, religion, environment and so on. Bjork's music is cold as a glacier, Grimes' music is warm as a blanket.

t. doesn't know anything about Bjork

i was like you once

>Bjork on the other hand has a stunning, powerful voice that Grimes wish she had
That's her only asset. And even her voice sounds so screechy when she tries to reach high notes. She sings like she's forcing herself to create sounds. That's very tiring and annoying.

t. doesn't know anything about Grimes

i was like you once

>1 (one) with a few exceptions
yeah okay buddy. soulless pop is soulless pop no matter how many people make it (which ive been assured is just one with a few exceptions) and your
>no u
argument against bjork is weak. grimes, despite the emotion she may well feel doesnt express any of it in her music. its boring, overproduced and too glossy. visions comes close but feels far too dissasociated, which would work if it wasnt paraded as an emotional masterpeice.
>tl;dr grimes isnt as good as bjork and saying shes better is dumb poopyhead haha

>Just your terrible opinion.
God, it's so easy to tell you're that same grimesfag. You always say this.

Greatest of all time

>i dont have an argument so ill just parrot what he says!

grimes looks and stinks like shit

fucking blue cheese pussy thot

>soulless pop
Define soulless pop. Because she's clearly not in this category.
>its boring, overproduced and too glossy.
You confuse maximalist production with overproduction. Also, glossy? Her music is kinda rough sounding. Did you even listen to her albums?

It just sounds really puerile, childish and obnoxious. The two prime examples of this are Flesh without Blood and Kill V.Maim, which are smothered with this disgusting, artificial high pitched howl that I find genuinely hard to listen to.

Those are perfect pop songs. What the hell do you expect from pop music if these 2 exuberant, energetic and fun tunes sound terrible to you? This is what pop music should be: bold, brash, in your face, catchy as fuck. By the way did you listen to her older albums?

Not him, but are you implying Bjork's pop songs aren't bold, brash, in your face, and catchy as fuck?

Some of them. Way too few.

Even Grimes was a dude or even less attractive she'd have almost 0 following

I disagree, but whatever.

If Grimes was a dude she would be John Maus or Aphex Twin. Her look has nothing to do with the high quality of her music. Stop being a sexist pig for once.

This is my first comment in this thread, senpai. Her music isn't very good.

Just jumped over Jumpman

(You) just don't like it

(You) just like it

Alcoholic pale dead poet

hump me, fuck me

I do and I'm proud of that. Her music is insanely gorgeous.
* play symphonia ix *

I don't and I'm indifferent to her. Her music is insanely boring to me.
*plays who is it*

Seriously, you should try getting into it. It's so worth it. If you dislike Art Angels you still have 3 other different albums to enjoy.
By the way I like Who Is It.

And that's cool. But replying to every single negative comment about her isn't. So just cool your pies, f@m. It's cringey af.
*plays Oblivion *

Lol hi Grimes

Hawt

Hello montie

tragic nigger loves everybody