Is Sup Forums a Potato?

Pol said this movie was redpilled and anti-muslim immigration

>only one pig has a beard, not all of them
>The pigs come on a highly advanced ship in a journey to explore the "New World"
>the pigs act and sound like redneck Southerners and dance to country music
>The pigs deceive the birds like the white man deceived the natives
>The pigs live a big castle and fly airplanes while the birds live in stick huts and live a simple life

It was a critique of European colonialism you worthless autistic clowns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pKMV6e5kEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=4pKMV6e5kEo

>internet marketers said X And I believed them.....

Wow congrats you're a retard

Me and my brother just saw it today.

I can tell you it's totally red pilled

>Implying there is a difference between mass immigration and colonialism

Imagine if Sup Forums created a movie, it actually got trolled into production, and it completely backfired and metacucked itself now that would be a grand finale to this whole mess

I mean, knock on wood and all

the evidence is much greater the pigs are Westerners

>muslim pigs who sing country music and travel to the "new world"
>k

Then what does the mighty eagle stand for?

The evidence of it being red pilled is so much grater than western colonial country singing pigs. You'll have to give me more than that.

Did you even read my post? There's so much more into the movie than what you are saying.

People see what they want to see

by people i mean you Sup Forums is right stfu lying cuck

Have you seen it? The pigs cars have "coexist" stickers and their catapults say "hamnesty international" [ george soros ] on them.

people don't see redneck pigs and identify that they're acting like syrians and therefore come to hate syrians

they see a characature looking like a white man and associate the syrian actions with the white man.

christ, are you people stupid?

>Its not a critique of X immigrants
>its a critique of Y immigrants duh!

I think you are missing the point, OP

This board is mine...

Are you implying that the colonials listened to country music?

If you buy in to the "redneck pigs" then you took the liberal bait!

Only liberals would see the movie that way, and that's why this movie is genius, because it makes libretards like you want to show their kids, unknowing that they're being red pilled.

>caring about animated kids shit in the first place

Who's the real autist? OP.

he's not.

the narrative of angry birds is that the white man came to OUR land and STOLE our stuff, and thus we have the right to invade his land and kill him

fucking THINK about it you imbeciles

No fuggin way

Could be the Mexican eagle

>ignores the three main characters are literally the color of the german flag
>ignores the island was left to be overtaken by the lazy, fat eagle (America) that was made out to be greater than he is
>ignores the fact that red is a failed artist who nobody believes at first but then is looked up to as their hero
>ignores that the muslim beard wasn't even original to the videogame so it was intentionally put there by the writers

it's redpilled faggot, get fucked.

the pigs literally speak in southern accents, live in european castles and have steam power

the birds are "peaceful savages“ who have their wealth stolen by the white man, who PRETENDS TO HELP THE SAVAGES, and now the niggers want revenge

this is why the alt right will fail. you people are fucking idiots. there's no way the cathedral would ever allow a movie critical of the narrative.

Yup I remember when ol Jim Bob down the road put a coexist bumper sticker on his truck

Still remains the most redpilled children's movie.

Consider this'

They might be displaying the extremes on *both sides under the same brand showing this kind of behaviour and closed minded thinking might be just, bad in general?

I THINK you're retarded and salty that the movie doesn't pander to you.

Seriously, people. If you doubt the red pilling, just look at my post I made a while ago. It literally summarizes all the red pilling in the film.