Sup bros, ive been catfishing to 4 years now and ive done it with great success, I am for girls that like girls...

Sup bros, ive been catfishing to 4 years now and ive done it with great success, I am for girls that like girls, ask me anything.

>picrelated

>inb4everygirlonlineisguy

Post wins

Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

I've been a fan for awhile man, keep it up ps have some tits

what a dumbfuck

appreciate it bro! of course

Requesting wins of blonds or Latinas. Love your work man

got any girls from Florida? Orlando specifically

what about.. a blonde Latina?

id love to say yes... however I barely remember these girls names sometimes so I would definitely not remember where they are from, problem was that there was times where I faked my location to florida but it only lasted an hour and I didn't get many views on tinder

What app do you use when they ask bout SC?

snapchat lol that's how I catfish

Any pics with legs open? Pussy and face?

So you're catfishing with your actual profile?

Imagine if you guys put this much effort into improving your pathetic real lives

Easier to live a facade m8

uhh let me check

no, I catfish with a fake profile. I use the scissor tool to send saved pics. are you familiar with the scissor tool?

I tried using it on my fake SC account but it didn't work.

I have an android though, thinking of rooting my phone since it's easier to get 3rd party SC but it's risky once my phone is rooted cus no security.

It's so fucking addicting. Was doing it for years til I got IP banned on FB (my catfish and real acc) finally deleted my stash of nudes lately also.

Best thing: catfishing milfs who thought they were talking to a 16 year old. Had this thicc youth pastor send me bait vids etc. Inb4 they were dudes people like me and op can't spot another catfish miles away

unfortunately if I did it must be on my physical drive that I have no access to atm

my phone cant be rooted ):

damn I never got banned from anything but I stay away from facebook since its full of catfishes.

That's fine lol will be happy with any full frontals you got

been trying to hit her up again, but some girls treat u like a one night sext

I had to convince bitches to download Kik lmao before but then round a way to get fake Whatsapp.

You can check out Snapchat Plus. It may work for IOS. Other catfish told me to check it out but didn't work on my phone.

Casar was OP when it was running, just tried the scissors app, sort of works will have to try it out today.

Any tips on catfishing lol?

snapchat plus? hmm
casper was the best, RIP

don't be pushy, send lots of emojis, don't catfish on Fridays and Saturdays. ur most likely to find a bored girl on a sunday.

Anyway to send from scissors but it doesn't send as a chat?

it wont send from a chat, itll actually send as a snap

Yeah but it cuts half the fuckin picture out and drops quality by like 300%, any app i can use to send from gallery on android?

Doesn't work for me m8

Maybe bc it's Android but that doesn't make alot of sense lol

yea it sucks but its all I got. I usually cover up the cut out parts with emojis

more

damn anymore of her in that outfit? fuck

Thanks OP, will try that to hide it. Wish there was still something to use to send photos from gallery, fuckin IOS has snapchat++ why is android lacking in that department? I thought this was open source

the fuck is scissors

You fucking dumb cunt they're used to cut shit.

Yo nigga, use snapsr.com to resize the pictures so you can send them at full size as a snap without the pictures being cropped.

Op can you zip and dump the pictures that you use to catfish with? I used to do it long back but then every girl started asking for snapchat

I know I was so pissed when I dl snapchat plus and got that fucking Arabic Bullshit.

Really hoping someone will come Through in this this thread

sorry that was a random snap that was sent to me, I wasn't sexting her at that specific moment

ima have to get going soon but ima post some few wins before I leave, follow me on snap for more wins and stuff @samferrales

Post some vagina?

open boob and vagene?

show bobs and pusi

yum

Oh you filthy cock sucking degenerate scums get outta your mum's basement and get a fucking life or better just grow a pair of fucking balls and snap. You pathetic no life faggots are worst than fucking obnoxious douchebags.

Quite the angry young man aren't you?

Do you think you can change anything?

With face my good sir

I got to go bros! nice talking to yall again!

Obvious catfish victim.

You're quite a failure aren't you? Ain't you hate yourself? Ain't you feel disgusted of yourself? How does it feels like being fuck up living in denial and a foggy cloud of permanent despair? What is it son?

You must be the sharpest tool in the shed.

How does it feels knowing that the only pussy you'll ever get to see in real life is yourself in front of a mirror?

Me the failure? Hey, buddy, I wasn't dumb enough to fall for a catfish. Why? Because I go dating 'offline'. I just saw how upset you were and decided to make fun of you for being a dumb ass. No one gets mad on the internet, ever.

What are you, 16?!

I believe you nigger faggot. Also, that gibberish makes alota sense.

>Offline dating
>Catfishing
Chose one fucking fedora