What's Sup Forums's opinion of him?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of him?

I like him more than most of Sup Forums does because he wields bantz of steel and shills for us.

faggot
controlled opposition (alt-right)
he's gonna trip at one point just like Shapiro, and nobody will remember him afterwards.

Coal burning faggot kike.

Needs to stop exposing our memes

faggot

He is fag

He's a qt, no homo

sorry australia

He looks like a Hollywood movie villain.

he takes our stuff and shits it back out to us so whats the point

I like him but then I realize he is British and trying to comment on USA politics, so he seems like a total loser.

Can't tell who is a bigger faggot

Milo or Op

"I believe black people are still owed something"

Stupid nigger lover. Day of the rope can't come soon enough

>what does Sup Forums think of milo
>what does Sup Forums think of gavin
>what does Sup Forums think of sargon
>what does Sup Forums think of CHS
>what does Sup Forums think of crowder

Are these threads just made for (You)s now?

fuck off milo holy shit.

this thread is here literally everyday. like jesus christ, we all know who he is so just stfu.

why the fuck do you have to make this shit.

fucking shitposting at its finest

fuck you sage

>faggot
>kike
>controlled opposition
>degenerate
>subversive
>pro-pedophilia

Just another Jewish infiltrator of a political movement that began in response to Jewing elsewhere. Reminder that the alt-Right arose because Jews had stolen Old Right. Reminder that the Tea Party arose for the same reason and was also stolen by Jews.

Milo is a just another Jew working to steal the new one. This is what Jews do to every political movement they don't control.

How do I report on my phone?

>Milo has singlehandedly taken a sledgehammer to Feminism and Marxist gender study courses
>B-but he is a kike.

Guys he has done more for our cause than literally everyone on pol combined. It might not save him from day of rope but he is definitely someone everyone on pol should love.

Admitted on Joe Rogan's podcast he only jokingly supports Trump. Plus he's a flamboyant faggot with a nigger rape fetish.

Why do people listen to "pundits"? I don't need to turn to other people to form opinions for me.

How is this guy Jewish? With a name like Yianopopodopopolous surely he is Greek ???

Either way he is a professional troll, because saying any outlandish, controversial shit gets him paid.

Mom was Jewish ethnically, but he was raised Catholic.

lol that's probably why he's so contrarian

Really? I need to see this.

Based faggot, he's a necessary evil atm

it was back in the fall, before he even came out officially supporting Trump. He has addressed the Joe Rogan interview several times