OK Sup Forums

OK Sup Forums

Can you tell me how Cern and Governments are NOT trying to destroy us?

And don't give me the whole, "it's just too far fetched."

Legit conversation about how man is meddling in things we shouldn't be meddling in. For example, The Large Hadron Collider. Some say they are trying to open a portal. Some say they are trying to bring about the end of time. What does Sup Forums say? What's the purpose in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNVy-ROUR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're retarded

you're*

it doesn't work that way

>filename
>LOGo

We are all the ants walking in a straight line. We need other ants to walk outside the line to give a new perspective to the problems we face.

Ultimately you're just one of the inconsequential ants walking the line being paranoid over nothing.

Nobody cares enough about you to want to destroy you.

has andy sixx ever commented about this?

>bring about the end of time
why?? it ends for them too...soooo why???

What do you mean? He's the one who revealed his magical shit logs to his fans in the first place

Steins;Gate was just a show. You're mentally ill if you're not joking.

>Some say they are trying to open a portal. Some say they are trying to bring about the end of time
and some didnt drop out of school at the age of 16 and dont say such retarded things

You beat me by a minute.

I laughed

How does it not work that way? What are they doing?

I'm not saying they are wanting to destroy ME specifically. I'm saying they are meddling in things they shouldn't be. I wanted to know Sup Forums's opinion.

Great question. And I guess it's for curiosity? Maybe they think they'll get some sort of heavenly reward? That's why I'm asking.

>I laughed
Then you're cancer.

Cute anons. I'm trying to create conversation that's not the same 10 threads we normally have.

>FB/IG fap
>Black guys bang white girls
>Celebrity thread
>etc

Yeah but if its dumb shit....

>How does it not work that way?
they are not even close to the energy levels they would need to create any "portals" or black holes
>What are they doing?
smashing really tiny particles together to see wtf they are made of

some say they are trying to test the standard model of particle physics *ghasp, hide your children!!*

if you want more "meddling in things one should not meddle with" field, try genetic engineering
and even there it's a moral question, not a "shake the foundations of creation"

It's dumb shit only if you're not interested. If you're not, move tf on. No one here will miss you.

>trying to save Sup Forums
You're not even supposed to be posting yet, newfag.

No people love shekels people love excuse to destroy

The large hadron collider allows scientists to make observations on subatomic particles which int turn lets us create more useful technologies.
At the moment however they are attempting to find out if a couple of subatomic particles exist namely the higgs boson and the grviton in order to test if our current understanding of particle physics is correct.
TL;DR no wormholes no attempts to end time just watching tiny things smack into each other to figure out how the universe works.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNVy-ROUR0

>some say...
Ok, but they've outlined the experiments they're running and they publish them for peer review so it's not really a secret. They're smashing particles into each other in order to discover the properties of subatomic particles. The only result that is expected is new insights into the nature of quantum reality. I know it must seem strange to build something so huge and complex just to run basic experiments, but that's the truth.

>typing words is hard
>being retarded is acceptable
>i don't like shitposting or negativity on the shitposting board
Absolute nigger detected.

what you're saying is dumb shit, but on the other hand the LHC is interesting so

Self preservation.

You think these scientists would dedicate their lives work to something that they themselves don't believe is safe?

You're peddling ridiculous pseudo science. Go buy one of these spirit gems to keep yourself safe, then this big bad cern machine won't be able to kill you.

I'm not saying that there isn't risk involved but you're retarded. We ignore major risks to health every single day because of the benefits we gain from the thing causing the risk.

CERN custodial staff here. Don't care any more tired of the god damn mess they make. They've gotten to the point of putting small monkeys in it and seeing what happens. First few times I had to scrub monkey buts out of the coils. They fine tuned something and in the next there was no mess and no monkey. They moved on to something bigger and I'm back to Chimp dick in the collider. A few more adjustments and next thing you know the AC units leaking blood. I don't know how the hell it got there but guess who cleans it out. Day in and day out more and more things get crammed in and more mess comes out. I don't know what the scaling issues are but I know how much bigger the mess it. Eventually I think they plan on sticking people in.

Computational physicist here. You're a dumb ass.

Also a dumb ass.

Dumbass detected.

Dumb ass.

Stupid faggot.

Suck my hadron.

I would if it weren't located on a continent full of fags.

Oh, no worries. I'll quantum tunnel right over. No barrier can stop our love!

This.

OP, go to bed.

Don't forget to switch on your Heisenberg compensator, bb.

PhD particle physics here, worked at CERN for a year.

It doesn't work like that. Been said before, but energies are nowhere neat large enough to start affecting spacetime.

I'm uncertain that I can hold back much longer!

this. go read some light literature, then go to sleep please.

In what superposition do you want it?

How about a standing wave?

They're working to communicate through and open the veil.

Yes.

The LHC nominal centre of mass energy is 13 TeV (10^12 eV), roughly comparable to the energy released when two lorries hit each other at road-high speed. This is not even comparable to the energy of some cosmic rays that (often) hit our atmosphere (even 10^22 eV or more, we are talking of more than a billion times more energy). Do you see any portal opening in the atmosphere ? Then CERN is more than a billion times away from doing so, even in case that was even remotely possible.
All this misunderstanding of what is going on in science is mostly related to the way the media oversimplify very complex subjects

Every time a group of humans start pushing the boundaries of knowledge, there are always those who want to stop them, in order to preserve their comfy status quo.

>smashing really tiny particles together to see wtf they are made of
It isn't to see what they're made of, they're colliding protons and we know what they're made of. Rather, the energy from the collision creates new particles, some of which may not have been observed before, like the Higgs boson.

Are the people that are afraid of the large hadron collider, the same people that are afraid of the large hardon collider?

I'd say yes.

>large hardon collider
Finally someone talks about what the MSM is covering up.