DoropBox Links ? photos of girlfriend

DoropBox Links ? photos of girlfriend

when op asks but wont even post himself

Have google drive link...wife pics...11 gigs from hwr 20's until now in her 40's pics and vids...

Show it

Its not letting me post link ,keeps saying spam dectected re format...email me at [email protected]

It detects url's.
Do this. www urlhere com/ rest of url.
Ya dig?

Apparently im doing something wrong..

I've send you an email, waiting for response..

I just replied to email...

It didn't come in yet mate..
Can't wait . :)

I just replied to 2 more emails, one may be yours...

@749036798
Look at this n00b who doesn't know how to post links! LOL XD

Well,at least im trying i dont see this thread over flowing with links!!

You're fine, m8, the other guy is just trolling.

Anyway, dude, all you have to do is post the part after .com and most people can figure it out. That way it doesn't detect a URL and deny your post. That's what's going on when you see all these threads with posts like /r/abcxyz555

refer to:oof

Trying again...Let me know if link works...unfortunately its not in oreder...old mixed with new, pics mixed with vids,etc take a look let me know what you think /drive/folders/0B9Os4gOGaLgceXNTY19yT2Jjb2M?usp=sharing

I dunno, m8, I can't get yours to work.

I got it to work, but it's made not public.

I killed link ...did seem to be appreciated

Nah man, it was pretty appreciated my dude. Reason we are on this thread is for links.

Dude.. You're posting your 40+ year old wife on Sup Forums of all fucking places, you've got to be immune to some trolling and assfuckery by now, right? Everyone that counts wants to see your dropbox, m8, rest assured.

How'd you get it to work? I get 4xx error page

It's a google drive thing. Go to your Drive account, and replace everything after com with what he posted. No use now, he made it private.

Oh shit, here I thought this guy was using dropbox.