I hate women so much. They allways think they are better. Women dont have to do sport or be tall to be attractive...

I hate women so much. They allways think they are better. Women dont have to do sport or be tall to be attractive, but men do.
I hate working out 5 days a week - knowing that i can never be attractive because im just 5´10´´.
Women shouldnt be allowed to have civil rights, because men carried them all of evolution, by hunting and protecting and as soon as there were houses and factory farming they suddenly think they dont need us anymore,
Why do we men let them threat us that way? we are superior by intellect and strength.

pic is my album of women i cut out the eyes

Women hate thread?

dude im 5 11 and getting maddddd pussy .. you are just a beta fag lmao!!!

What a crybaby.

thats all because of the inch

I like your album, more pics?

do you have an album of only the eyes? that'd be kinda neat

i have the eyes seperated in a bag

If you are blaming not getting pussy because you're 5'10" than the problem is your personality or looks, not your height.

If you we're like 5' 6" or shorter, then you might have a point but 2 inches off of 6 feet is a joke. For crying out loud you could just wear better padded shoes to compensate for that.

What the fuck you are human garbage can

sounds like someone just got dumped

U know why we, womens, think that we are better? WITHOUT US any man would be born in this world. c:

>cutting out women eyes and putting them in a scrap book
>works out 5 days a week
>thinks the problem is his height, not his personality

If you are fit (as your pictures show) you either got a really fucked up face, or you have a really shitty personality. I'm confident it's your personality given the scrap book collection and opinion of women. See a therapist, stop blaming women for your mental disorder.

gr8 b8 m8

>but men do.
wat

so when are you going on a killing spree?
jesus chirst...

Dude its not your hight, its the fact that you are the kind of person who cuts out the eyes from women in commericals for a hobby...

Men need to be tall and muscular to be attractive

No they dont. They really dont.
This is coming from a person who A: likes dudes. And B: is neither tall or muscular and not some incel idiot.

If you want more than a mindless hookup physical atracctiveness is not as important as your personality.

/r/nocontext
am I right?

Implying every single man in a relationship/married is tall and muscular.

Step 1) Stop trying to bang 9-10s when you aren't a 9-10 yourself. The average 7-8 women has much lower standards and isn't going to require you to be tall with a six pack.

Step 2) Get laid.

nope. iam skinny. but i have a nice+clean face.

The containmentboard isn't on Sup Forums this time; reddit was ahead of us ---》 /r/incels . Go meet your autistic neet family.