Hey losers. Your hero is getting neutered. Another one bites the dust in the wake of Weinsteingate

Hey losers. Your hero is getting neutered. Another one bites the dust in the wake of Weinsteingate.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/terry-richardson-fashion-photographer-conde-naste-ban-sexual-assault-vogue-gq-glamour-vanity-fair-a8016531.html
theguardian.com/fashion/shortcuts/2017/oct/24/terry-richardson-sexual-harrassment-vogue-conde-nast
theguardian.com/fashion/2013/nov/18/terry-richardson-fashion-shameful-photographer
time.com/70714/terry-richardson-vogue-emma-appleton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whos hero is this old fag that fucks trannys?

Source:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/terry-richardson-fashion-photographer-conde-naste-ban-sexual-assault-vogue-gq-glamour-vanity-fair-a8016531.html

More:
>theguardian.com/fashion/shortcuts/2017/oct/24/terry-richardson-sexual-harrassment-vogue-conde-nast

>theguardian.com/fashion/2013/nov/18/terry-richardson-fashion-shameful-photographer

>time.com/70714/terry-richardson-vogue-emma-appleton/

Oh, hello newfriend. This asshole has been hailed and celebrated far and wide on this site for many years.

lol, like he’s gonna care. Uncle Terry already has been accused countless times, but being one of the most famous photographers in the world he’ll just carry on fucking all the celebs and fresh models.

Once read a confession of a model who posed for him once. He just whipped his dick out, came on her face, asked her if she has a bad (she did) and told her to leave. He payed her some shit money and like a week later she got a call from his agent to join them on a week long trip to some mountain cabin together with 4 other models. This guy literally won life.

Boyfriend* not bad

Papa bear was accused multiple times too and he still went down

Terry fucked Sasha Grey, Barbara Palvin, and Josie Murran with their consent

;_______;

women are whores

doubt that, he pretty much stuck to fucking hookers, and tryhard-wannabees who fawned on him because muh celebrity etc.

im prettt sure i saw him in one of those dogfart/ facial abuse vids, really don't give af. harassment shouldn't be a crime. why do keep letting starlet sluts suck and fuck their way to the top and then let them crucify the owners of the dicks they sucked and then be heralded as a womens rights hero

>dude fucks a shit ton of chicks
>damn these broads are whores the lot of 'em
Sup Forums logic

You cant make a scandal out of him, he fucks with them all, openly. And bitches say "thank you, come again" hue

literally who nvm idc

…now that Uncle Terry is too old to get it up any more.

He fucked all of my waifus tho

;_______;

bruh pls

feminism it literally mob rule

I don't think so faggot.

>Your hero
You fucking what

So everything this man has done in the past was of no concern or red herring to Vogue until now?

But this is Terry's cum! It was in one of his books!

He fucked all of my waifus!!!!

this.......... he somehow convinced the art world that sexual assault was art....

Terry mixed his cum with ketchup and Babs drank it!!

literally nothing wrong with a little sexual assault now and then user-kun.

>touché, faggot

An oldie but a goodie

The entire liberal establishment. Even Barack Obama was photographed by him.

That book should be much wider, or in microprint. Pretty much any vag in Hollywoo was tapped on every floor up to the penthouse.

maybe jews were the good guys afterall...

For lieing about his rape.
For real. Let me know if you need the link.

Seems like the whole fucking world is mob rule

Leave it to the really retarded retards to make this into a jewish conspiracy theory.

underrated pic

someone tweet this to rose mcgowan and ask her thoughts?