Where in the fuck does the appeal in feet lie

where in the fuck does the appeal in feet lie,
any footfags care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

have a bump

For me i just find some attractive, and the fact thats its different and taboo. My girl loves her toes sucked in while we fuck

Some can smell nice, they can have nice colors/shades, patterns, they can be soft and nicely shaped. Think of tits or a pretty face. On top of this, most are cleaner than someones lips if they are taking care of themselves.

who the fuck wants clean feet from a slut. get out of here you normie fuck

Cont.
They are also covered in many cases, so it can be something to be excited for. I know im always happy to see my girls feet after we are both back from work and college. We associate this with relaxation and we both enjoy ourselves, she loves a massage.

they're pedophiles using it as an excuse to sexualize and post little girls photos. fuck feetfags and their fucking spam, flood their threads with male feet too.

but what if im fag and want male feet
checkmate niggercuck

did you not look at the second pic?

There is sexual dimorphism relating to feet

Only in France cam-x.com

Bet you couldnt tell the difference between a good trap and a female. Good feet are good feet, when i know its attached to a female is when there is attraction.

Where does the appeal of fat women come from?

>proving even more that hes a normie by the fact he cant even differentiate female from male feet
>you could show him tits and he wouldnt know if male or female

I hope this helps you

I figure it's not that far from sucking on fingers. I mean if anything your feet only dirty themselves. you don't know what your hands have touched - if you have hands that is.

I have a question for the foot fetish community- Can you distinguish the sexual attraction of feet between male and female? Do your own feet turn you on? I'm personally with the fat fetish guys, and just for the record, you foot fetish people have got it alot easier than us

>it’s an OP has never heard of Google thread

Not attracted to my own manfeet nor any other mans

Female feet are daintier and cuter than manfeet

It's just a fetish. Trying to explain what makes it sexy is just gonna tell you more about that person that foot fetishism as a whole.

Womens feet are slimmer, less hair, higher arches and a different shape in general. Thats why there are womens shoe sizes and mens shoe sizes. However, like almost any other body part, some men can have feminine feet or women can have man feet.

I think its because they find every part of the female body attractive and sexy
And the bonus fact that they can use their mouth, tits, ass, hands and feet for sex is a nice horny thought
I dont get the sweaty foot fetish or the dirty foot fetish
Too nasty

Why don't you test us?

When the baby crawls he gets it when his mom kicks him around playfully with her feet so he associates it with love

You're on Sup Forums, you've been baited by trap threads more times than you know already. Traps are gay so how about we fuck right on off with that shit here.

t. someone who can't prove their point

Where the fuck does the appeal in a handjob lie?

Someone who just wants to see some good traps. I already proved my point, i dont wanna go searching for pics of dide feet and trannys you faggot.

Feet are like a microcosm of the whole body. You don't find beautiful feet on an ugly body. It's like appreciating a back, not in itself a massive turn on like the obvious tits & bits, but it can be a wonderful thing to see, hinting at what might be to come.

I'm not a foot fetishist. But I have enjoyed foot jobs, the feel of a beautiful pair of feet on your dick is great. And the view is usually awesome if she's sitting opposite you naked with her legs spread.

1) Women love foot massages
2) A lot of us like the smell
3) Women curl their toes when you fuck them well
4) They can be super soft if they're taken care of
5) They look good in heels and fishnets

Some feet aren't at all attractive and some are perfect. Dunno man, but it's a tame fetish to have.

Well I've always thought that the sexual attraction you feel toward feets is the same as the one you feel for vagina or butts, they are both hidden. Like a treasure chest, you're excited to see what is hidden beneath it but if it were to just lie on the ground it would be way less appealing. That's my take on this at least.

Imagine sucking on 10 cocks at once.

How do you suck her feet while you fuck dude? Im having issues visualizing that.

Not quite. While I can get off to just feet, I'd rather be balls deep in a woman and have them in my face.

Also, feet are rarely hidden during summer.

What's the point in pedicures if guys aren't meant to admire them?

You must fuck piggies who can't move their legs...

You hold a leg back, bury your cock in them, and hold a foot to your face. It's easy.

They feel good!
But i agree it is partly because so many guys like nice feet, regardless of whether they have a fetish.

Well, if she's not fat, and you're not short, it's easy.You can search for literally what you're confused of, jej.

What would you do to her and her feet?

Youre worthless kys

If you're a hetero male, you should find every inch of a female a huge turn on. From her head to her toes. It's that simple.

Right. Right. For some fucking reason i was only thinking of her on top. You see where i was confused?

Yes

Actually the feet and toes sensitive cortex is next to genitalia cortex, some neurologists believe that some neuronal conections are crossed here.

Looks like we found the faggot.

Couldn't have said it better, so long as she is clean and your type.

Nonce.

the appeal is in the feet OP, mostly in the feet.

He's a faggot for not being a paedo?...Nice logic, Retard.

What a surprise! Another pedo on b/

I think this fetish rely a lot on personal experience, so that's why people are more into feets than others. I think my point is rather pointing at people able to get off over it without any fetish.
Yeah you see a lot of boobies and asses during summer as well, but I see your point

Because toes stroking your dick feels amazing.

To be fair, little girls are the cutest and most feminine creatures on the planet. You shouldn't feel much carnal (degrading) lust for them but you should definitely feel an attraction at the level of the soul.

Everyone likes feet when they have the proper amount of fur, well defined pads, cute claws, and overall high levels of cuteness.

Feet are extremely important biologically. If you look at our sensory humonculus our feet are way over represented. Also, foot sensation shares spine linkage with sex organs and brain space with them as well. They’re just super entwined with sensation. As a result it’s very possible for the brain to treat it like a sex organ and it’s senistive enough to transmit an equal level of data.

Personally, soles get me hard, but when i see red nails and toes its a real turnoff for me. So im a soles guy

feet are a sexually dimorphic feature. small feet are correlated with femininity, same as tits and hips.

Nice try FBI

To show how wealthy you are and that you never have to step in the mud, unlike all the peasants.

damn am i gay for not liking toes

yes

Their knee is backwards

yup ur a big ol fag

Holy shit thats amazing

www.livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html
Cross wiring in the brain

You had a tough childhood, didn't you user?

>when his mom kicks him around

Ur mum wears army boots.

Footfags are degenerate. It's a very beta fetish

Great

for fuck's sake, they're just feet. there's nothing attractive about them at all.

What a nice drawing

I just enjoy the shape of certain feet/toes, part of it is being able to get off to them without the girl knowing though, all those cute pics of their feet on ig/fb etc that they think are innocent are jerk off material.

True that

>for fuck's sake, they're just feet. there's nothing attractive about them at all.

To you.

Thank you kind sir

What about when they are extra fluffy and cute?

tbh I just like to draw them

but that's not true. there is sexual dimoprhism relating to feet, just like with faces. would you really say cute, feminine faces are not attractive?

For fuck's sake..They're just tits...See where I'm going with this? It's all a matter of opinion, user