Dad, I'm a libertarian

>Dad, I'm a libertarian.

What is your immediate reaction?

>Mah Son!

I'M NOT YOUR DAD
REEEEEEEEEEE

but im unironically a lesbian

Show me one political baby in world history

I'd ask it how the fuck it got in my house, then call the police.

WELL WHOS GONNA BUILD THE ROADS U LIL SHIT

>wow I'm glad my son is a man and not a cuck bending over for the government's dick.

Well by all logic, all kids should be libertarians

THE ROADS SON

WHO WILL BUILD THEM YOU FUCKING MADMAN?

>calling men with guns to violate your libertarian son's freedoms

Look at this statist jew shill, everybody.

wut

>what is that?

I was when I was your age too son

It means you're on the true path to manhood

That's my wife son, good boy

HOW DARE YOU DESIRE FREEDOM FROM THE ALLMIGHTY STATE? HOW DARE YOU DEEM YOURSELF COMPETENT ENOUGH TO LEAD YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT LIFE?

YOU'RE A KIKE JEW SHILL SJW, DO TEN HEIL HITLERS OR GET SENT TO TIMEOUT!

Babies don't have political views

>Stefan would be pissed yo

R I C H M O N D
I
C
H
M
O
N
D

>MY TOY!

Sounds like libertarianism to me, though.

"Good, my son, saviour of the white race."

TOUGH LOVE, ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

MEXICO
E
X
I
C
O

So does your mother know you're gay?

LIBERTARIANISM IS SO GOOD EVEN MAKES TODDLERS SMART

Who are you voting for? Hillary? Now tell me that daddy cuddling you , didn't change a thing.

Son don't be a plebeian. People are too stupid to be left completely on their own. They need at least some guidance in the form of a strong leader and the government provides defense.

ok son, now go and work in the mines if you want to keep living here. child labour laws are statist oppression ;^)

>Dad, I'm a self-made man who doesn't owe anything to anyone. The reason why I have nicer things than Jimmy down the street is because I worked harder than him.

>libertarian want's to be hardcore, but the state wont let him.

Lol dad chose a needle and bottles over me while my mom never told me she loved me or hugged me until I left for college. What fantasy land do you live on? I'm just shitposting.

The state has no right to tell your dad what he should and should not be putting in his body. He was merely exercising his freedoms.

What, were you looking for handouts? Get back to work, commie faggot!

I don't have a son, and that baby is way too young to have political opinions, he's up to some shit.

Why do you keep insisting I'm a libertarian? I'm not.

are you high?

I'm libertarian, too. I would only tell me that he has two options: continue to live under my roof and under my rules, or to live for himself. Voluntary association, NAP and all dat shit.

No, show me where I said I was libertarian.

Nobody cares about your opinion boy and a vote doesn't nearly count as much as the number of people you can sway. Now eat your broccoli or I'll have to put my foot in your ass!