I am breaking up with my girlfriend because i can't deal with her sexual past...

I am breaking up with my girlfriend because i can't deal with her sexual past. I lost my virginity to her while she has been with 2 other guys before me, making me her third. I simply cant have sex with her knowing shes done it with two different guys before me. Thoughts?

Ur pathetic man. It shouldn't matter how much guys she had before you as long as you'll be her last. If she had like 10+ guys before, your point is valid. She only had 2 guys so stop being a fucking faggot

You only feel that way because this girl was your first. We all feel that way, where we only want there to be one, and we feel weird otherwise. Don't break up with her for something so trivial and meaningless.

Did she point at your dick and laugh?
neck yourself shitlord

So you'll only date a virgin?

Bait.

You are retarded. Humans have sex. You're all upset about 2 guys? Just imagine if you knew the real number she's keeping from you. Do her a favor and break up with her. I'd feel bad for that girl if she had to stay with an insecure faggot

it impacts me to the point where i dont feel like talking to her and begin to loose feelings

this

Seconded. OP is a galactic faggot.

user, really, nut the fuck up. be glad it wasn't 20 or 40 guys. it gets worse. if you're young, jump on that shit, before she does get numbers like those.

>2 whole people

Nice bait.

Why would i wanna jump on that, i wanna explore more woman as she has explored more men

3rd this notion op is a massive faggot

yea well you better get used to it unless you wanna fuck 15 year olds for the rest of your life. Everyone over the age of 18 has fucked someone else

I just want to be on the same page when it comes to experience, is that not valid?

What a fag

if you don't drop it, it's just going to make things worse between ya'll. If you don't care about her enough to fuck off with your bullshit, oh well.

Hate to break it to you bud, but you fucked her meaning your next relationship will be the same but on your side. Lol...

tell this exact thing to her and she's gonna be the one leaving

it ok op. tell her she was your first and that will make her feel more special

Understood. What I would do, honestly, is stay with her and start looking for some new pieces of ass. Shuffle a few girls around, fuck two or three new ones, it'll make you feel better. At that point you could reassess the situation.

Clearly you need a sex change. I rest muh case.

Then fuck her a thousand times and the difference in experience between you two will be negligible, you moron

Yeah sure break up just because of that. I hope your future gfs can stand that you've tainted yourself with sex you disgusting non virgin.

Exactly, im going to hop on the tinder/ college sluts and start banging. Good thing about her is she gives me the confidence i never had in High School.

Break up with her. You're too insecure to be dating someone with a sexual past. Get used to the fact that women will be having sex before and after you.

oh ok

You may be right. I could look back to the emotions i had in this relationship later in life and learn from them.

Unless she's been fucked by 3 dudes at once then she's choosing to be with you instead of riding that cock carousel.

Right? Good luck finding one OP.

You're beginning to loose your feelings? Better get them tightened up.

youll never get laid again

>Everyone over the age of 18 worth fucking has fucked someone else
Fixed it for ya

Big deal. My gf got fucked by 2 guys at once before we got together.

I did the exact same thing. It's a feeling that is always stressing you and trust me, it won't get better. Bettet break up sooner than later.

Good thing is, I found a perfect virgin gf afterwards. If that option is unrealistic for you, put some more thoughts into the decision. If you think you can find one, breaking up is the best thing to do.

>I can't stand being in a relationship with someone who had sex before I fucked them!
>Fortunately I then found a virgin to date my nonvirgin self, which is perfect
Manchildren, everyone.

For me, I dont even need to have a virgin gf. While it would be nice, i just want one we are on the same page as.

Why would you want a partner that has been used before? It's just a good feeling when you are her first, for the girl as well, because girls like being the unexperienced one.

I guess it's a personal thing tho, I also would never buy a used car or similar. I hate the feeling when something isn't new. That may be autistic, but it works well, also I don't have to be a beta cuck like you which is great.

R u a mentallee stoopid

2 guys? That's basically a nun compared to some exs I've both had and heard of

Get off your high horse you betafag

Why would anyone want you, then?

you do know that you havd to add 4 to whatever number a girl tells you. This also includes if she says 0 because a real virgin wont tell you . also, gr8 bait

That's nice. For some people this whole virgin thing isnt that important. Its just a personal feeling I know well.
I hope you find your perfect soulmate then.

The fourth kind agrees with this statement, OP is a interstellar faggot

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. Didn't matter if you break up with her because she will eventually break up with your beta ass and I will eventually fuck her.

You're making a HUGE mistake if you love her otherwise...speaking from experience.
>pushed away the most loving gf with that type of thinking

>Thoughts?
I think you're bait thread is SHIT.

To be honest, I don't know either. It seems that girls don't value the number of previous partners as much as I do. I'm good with girls and I got good looks, so I can more or less choose freely. Not a single one has asked me how many partners I had before. I really don't know why it can not bother someone.

Go sleep with those two guys
itll make you feel better and even the score
This way, when you actually get to third base with your gf someday
you wont be discouraged when she pulls out a cock bigger than yours

youre welcome

kek

Could you explain a little more what your situation was like?

mein nigar

u are a faggot.
totally.

youre a fucking faggot if youre breaking up with her for that reason

>It seems that girls don't value the number of previous partners as much as I do.
It'll depend on the individual girl, much like it depends on the individual guy. I've known some girls who get extremely jealous at the idea of their guy having slept with others before. You seem to recognize that it's your personal view on this at least, so I can't shit on you too hard for being a hypocrite.

insecure manchild, find a virgin and marry her so she can get bored and fuck other men cause shes curious, dumb fuck

What a waste of quads

fuck yeah sons . i was in the 000000 thread couple weeks ago. the gods are smiling

This

My first girlfriend was a virgin, the trick is to impregnate her before you leave her and then give away the baby. No loose ends.

gg those numbers
>I finally lose vcard to cool gf
>she lost viginity at 13 - had 'several' partners and at least one threesome before me
>I CAN'T get over thinking about her past experiences and partners and how my virgin ass must compare to that
>eventually the hidden feelings bubble over by me being controlling and getting mad over little things
>finally she has enough and leaves me - moves a month later to another state

basically that shit doesn't matter to a degree...
if you love her/she loves you and she's loyal then that means she's CHOOSING you over anything else.

This is the most faggoty thing I've ever read. I can't imagine being so insecure and immature. My fiance has had a lot of lovers; and I'm thankful for that. I want to be with someone that has experienced life, someone well rounded and comfortable in herself. Someone that knows what she really wants. Without those experiences, she wouldn't find herself in that place of contentment.

You'd be pretty hypocritical if you left, then got with someone else. Because now, you arent a virgin. You'd be asking from her what you couldnt provide for the next girl. The past is in the past, leave it there

I uunderstand. But don't you wish that upon yourself aswell? all the experiences? Because i haven't done that and all i'm saying is id like too.

Not asking for a virgin, just same page.

topkek

If doesnt work out with the new girl youd be in the same boat as the first. You need to admit to yourself that there is probably a deeper reason why you want to leave her

Same I'm in the same situation my dude

I have some friends who are solidly in that mindset and are unable to date because they cannot ever manage monogony and the fear of "missing out" on new experiences. For some people, that's how they live their life. For others, the newness of experiences isn't as important as finding something/someone they like... and even then, you're (hopefully) still having new experiences with the same person as you try new stuff.

Trolling of this thread aside, you need to figure out what matters most to you in that equation and then lead with that, so you don't waste your time or anyone else's.

>being this insecure
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i think he already said it was a "deeper" reason. 2x deeper, in fact.

You realise by the time you reject all the girls who have had sex with other men you will be in your 30s and won't be able to find a woman who hasn't already slept with at least 10.

2 guys is nothing compared to what a lot of women could have by the time they are adults. Count your blessings because virgins are hard to come by these days

I bet you can feel their dicks every time you fuck. I bet there is still cum in there as lubrication. Who knows, maybe she figures since they have been there before you, they have a free pass to fuck any time they want and it isn't cheating.

kekkles

tl:dr
until age 28 -get money , get pussy, opposite of OP
after 28 - find a nice girl with a fine ass who wasnt/isnt a couple of 27yr olds fuck toy
???
profit

i can partially understand where you're coming from but at the same time i know it doesnt matter, it matters if she fucked them while you were making moves on her tho

As the 5th guy, I'd like to say that OP is a dimensional-hopping faggot.

>If she had like 10+ guys before

Easy there friendo. Let's keep it at 5+ unless she's older than 30.

holy shit negro what are you doing?!

this

precisely , we need to know if it was threesome or low count gangbang

Sixth, OP is a multi-universal faggot

you guys don't seem to understand how it works for womens
>be dumb and insecure cause muh daddy issues
>be hot piece of ass since high school
>have guys constantly trying to sex you

now imagine if you had girls trying to fuck you constantly

I have the perfect drink for you OP

It goes great with jumping off your house onto a car

First and Last, OP is the biggest Omniversal faggot in existence

Wife has been with 17 other dudes before me. Doesn't bother me. Shit, I'd be a hypocrite if it did. She's clean of any STD's and she's never been pregnant so fuck it (pun intended). As long as the person is faithful to you, then what does it matter? OP is just a faggot

You've read too much of the redpill on reddit, le friend.

never once used Reddit except to look at titties
>I'm 31 and speaking from experience

i remembemer i broke up my 2yo realationship bcz i found out she slept with 7-8 guys before me. but if you really think about it very deep. why should you fuckin care what she did before? ok lets put it this way you will get married maybe when u are 30-35 years with maybe woman same your age what u think u gonna be only dick she felt inside her vagina for 35 yrs? you must be kidding me at least 10 or 15 before you.If you love her just get over it and dont be fuckin pussy.

you dobt seem to understand how it works either
>be you
>see below average piece of ass since highschool
>think guys must be trying to sex her 24/7, including her dad
>run to bathroom
>fap on the toilet seat
>late to class walk in all bright red and sweating, print from stall art on side of sweatpants

You seem to be sick.

I don't know why, but it's alarming that inexperienced people turn to this fucking place for advice about relationships. OP is obviously young because they haven't got to the point where they realise that if you fuck one other person per year, by the time you're 30 you're in double digits.

If you are better looking than a 5/10, that is achievable. They may not be hot, and you may require low standards, but anyone who is even vaguely decent looking can achieve that - regardless of gender - so you have to figure that if you're still dating by your early thirties, even those 5/10 chicks have had a fair sample of dick already.

OP, you better fuck the shit out of all the virgins you can find now - because if you don't get over this weak shit, you're never getting laid again after high school.

You're a tad older and your own experience does not set the norm for everyone else. Where are you from? Maybe that has something to do with our differing opinions on how things should be..

>never once
>titties

Muh sides

OP,
Break up is the right thing to do.
You need to get your dick into another girl, or two.
Likely the new girls won't be virgins, but that doesn't matter because neither are you.

You will find it good for your soul when another girlfriend is jealous about those you had before her. This be the crucial stage you need to reach in your quest for resolving your problems.