I just had the fucking worst day of my life. I can't fucking sleep, I feel sad, angry, like a loser and depressed...

I just had the fucking worst day of my life. I can't fucking sleep, I feel sad, angry, like a loser and depressed. I want to fucking let it out, but don't want to go all out punk. Got any grunge for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luAmiNxlbCg
youtube.com/watch?v=EQSw7MY73DI
mediafire.com/?xcigjhbzs2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up. This is a rule of thumb for life.

Alice in Chains, their music is only good when you want to kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=luAmiNxlbCg

Oh BooHoo faggit, suck it up and man up

Kill yourself

he he youtube.com/watch?v=EQSw7MY73DI

>Go to sleep
>you'll feel better when you wake up
Yep. Lack of sleep destroys everything. I've never toured, but I recently did a recording session with someone that has toured professionally since the 80s. I asked him questions and advice and the number one thing I took away from it, because he emphasized it was, "Take care of your health. Make sure you eat right and get enough sleep".

Real men understand that strength comes from vulnerability. You'd piss your pants at the sight of a real man in person.

What are some good grunge bands other than the well known ones? A lot I've listened to aren't nearly as memorable.

>Hole that high, or even in the list in general
>Jar of Flies instead of Dirt
>No Bleach or Nevermind
Who made this?

>Bleach or Nevermind
Good albums but overrated, I dunno who made the chart.

whoops it was 4 you

Anyone have a link to either of Gravel's albums? I've heard them mentioned before when getting into grunge but their albums are hard to find.

Have you tried youtube?

mediafire.com/?xcigjhbzs2w

meat puppets II

>grunge
Be a man and listen to post-hardcore, sludge or noise rock instead of their gay little cousin grunge

that is one HELL of an underrated post-hardcore album. I do like the style they later adopted, but that one's just unique.

me

Live Through This by Hole is pure patrician, you fucking pleb

It looks like it's just one album per artists

>Jar of Flies instead of Dirt
i agree thats pretty fucked up

Pennyroyal tea is literally your song
>Im so tired
>I cant sleep

why was it the worst day of your life

Suicide is the bravest decision a person can make

girl I like is in love with some jerk

so deep, wallece, so (((woke)))