Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you watch rick and morty?

Bazingalubba dub dub

weak*

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of autism autism autism autism autism autism autism autism

can you solve this math challenge?
0 0 0 = 6
add operations in-between you can now add any NUMBERS but can use () and anything else.

can not add numbers*

Listen to 80's King Crimson.

I wonder how someone with your abilities would respond to the music of Iannis Xenakis.

Got a couple of questions:
Why do you feel the need to post this?
Who the hell cares?

Answer at your leisure.

18 years old... a genius... and still in high school. You're the fucking worst. Try harder you lying twat.

>Why do you feel the need to post this?
Boring af
>Who the hell cares?
more people than you can imagine

In America you graduate at about 19 or more

Stop making posts with this bitch's face. Just stop.

trash copy pasta
go away

show us your tits

ITT people who talk about themselves too much and suck at parties

Dont be fucking stupid, they have a genius level IQ. Of course they watch rick n morty

Oh look! THIS thread again...

Fuck, isn't there an imgur of this chick? I remember someone posting one before.

Not op but i have to say this isn't really a good test to represent skill in math, the knowledge that 0! = 1 is more programmer knowledge than maths. Also the only way i could see to solve the problem is this: (0! + 0! + 0!)! =6 and this relies on the fact that you already have the knowledge that 0! = 1. So in reality. This is dumb.

Maybe if you're held back like an inbred gang banger.

what the fugg
doesnt this chick have a youtube?

You can have an IQ of 169 but that's not enough to watch Rick and Morty. That show is only for 200+ IQ and i'm offended you used the sentance "genius-level intelligence" without quoting one saying from the show Rick and Morty.

Sounds like you're autistic

>will not post nudes
there are LOADS of nudes of her

no one even asked for nudes...

>filename

you can't be this new.

what's it like to have a life?

Can we talk on Discord? Please post your discord.

shit, idk

you music choises have no argument in your statement. it just says you are hipster

fake and gay

>Thinking that's particularly high
>Thinking anyone here cares

What's your deepest knowledge on music, theory-wise?

I visit Sup Forums regularly

Hey mom! I posted it again!

she is so over rated. KILL THE JEW KIKE

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone