How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Portable-Stainless-Blackhead-Removal-Needle/dp/B006Z9UPQO
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

accutane

You keep posting the same thread over and over apparently..

a shotgun

Actually wash yourself

please go to a dermatologist

I fuckin hate you. I posted that yesterday you cuck. You keep stealin my shit, ill fuck your waifu right in front of you

Stop posting this shit

Burn it off

this

Unless you're like me and are part of the 20% who get acne after treatment, but its still worth it.

Peel skin off with potato peeler

go vegan or change your diet, wash your face often.

Literally every day there are accutane threads on here now.

Legit question: where do I sign up for this shilling? My time is basically worthless and I spend all day on the net. Might as well accomplish something.

Effaclar purifying cleansing gel and Effaclar duo+

Roaccutane also good but that has to be prescribed

>go vegan
The cure-all for people too dumb to realise they're being duped but with enough money to afford to buy organic everything.

Go to the dermatologist.
Thread.

Accushill has deposited 10 Jewcents in to your account.

Thread.

unless this is another copypasta I've seen this couple times now but if u generally want to know don't fucking eat shitty food and wash ur face every day its that fucking simple

Kill yourself it's here to haunt you for life

Try Proactiv Solution.

scrape with sharp razor blade

SUPPLEMENTS:
PROBIOTICS
BIOFLAVONOID COMPLEX
ZINC
HIGH QUALITY FISH OIL
RETINOL

NOTHING STRONGER THAN SALICYLIC ACID FACE WASH

fuck all the medicines and wash solutions. Trust dubs

I had acne worse than that, stopped eating meat, and it went away. I still have some scars but the acne stopped at least. Im speaking from personal experience. not saying its a cure all, not saying it works for everyone, not saying go organic. I dumpster dive, and volunteer at farms every couple of weeks. so any organic veggies i get are free.

amazon.com/Portable-Stainless-Blackhead-Removal-Needle/dp/B006Z9UPQO

stop drinking milk

Stop being 15.

Accutane user. Accutane works like magic for acne. Its not cheap but if you dont have insurance Roche can help you get it cheaper if you live in the USA.

Best of luck user.

KEK

25 grit sandpaper

Vacuum cleaner.
I'm not shitting you bro.
>Vacuum face
>Pulls everything to the surface
>Do this everyday day for a week while applying blackhead/anti oil creams/scrubs
You'll look like shit at first but after a week you'll see a huge fucking difference
Sage advice
Take it

ALSO THIS
ONLY DRINK SKIM MILK

Stop eating junk food and stop drinking soda
Use neutrogena foaming facial cleanser
Jerk off onto your face at nigh- oh wait that's something else
nevermind just follow the first two points and sleep on new/clean pillowcases!

AND DON'T EAT WHITE BREAD ONLY Wheat

That does not look like typical acne, but I swear by sun tanning and the ocean as a treatment. Tanning bed works too.

Tfw i am on my late 30s and covered with acne, i have to be one of the ugliest person browsing this board right now.

Please death take me.

Thread

nice dubs tho

Cut out dairy oil and processed sugar entirely.

How I got rid of my awful acne:
>Develop a good skin care routine. I was my face using a gentle soap twice a day, use a salicylic acid scrub and moisturize before bed.
>STOP TOUCHING YOUR FUCKING FACE. This is how 90% of acne occurs. You have nerves and anxiety and you touch your fucking face. If you're itchy, get a ceramide anti-itch cream and apply it after using salicyclic acid instead of moisturizing.
>Cut your fucking hair. Long hair increases acne 10 fold. Don't fucking touch your hair because that will also increase the acne you have because it eventually transfers to your face.
>Don't pop your pimples. If you insist on doing this, use tweezers and swab peroxide over that bitch to kill the bacteria.

Accutane is like a fucking nuke. It will kill the acne you have but you will suffer. Accutane won't stop new pimples if you insist on touching your face all the fucking time.

25 year old pizza face with crows feet out of nowhere. I feel ya user. Going for chem peel and Botox soon.

A drug called accutain, be careful it has rediclous side effects. Consult a dermatologist.

Accutane or just Clearasil every morning/night. I'd try the Clearasil for a month and see what happens, if you still have acne, try to get accutane.

>It will kill the acne you have but you will suffer
>be careful it has rediclous side effects
What happens anons?

When I was a teenager, my acne made OP look like a fucking porcelain doll. I got on Accutane and now my skin is as smooth as silk.

Get dat shit, user.

>Accutane
Can I buy this over the counter? If so where and how much

Dr broners. Tea tree soap. Wash and repeat

If you have a proper dermatologist, nothing. If you take crazy doses or just freeball it, you could get IBS, dry lips, and joint pain and no, you can't buy it over the counter. You need a prescription.

Ive been on accutane for 3 and a half months now
How long until I start seeing some effects
Not OP btw

You should've seen some already. How many times have you seen your dermatologist since starting?

Cut off your head

No face = no acne

lmao my feiens was on this shit in highschool and got "muh depression"

Twice, but she gives me the impression that she doesnt really care
She says its normal to have a terrible break out during the first month, but it has continued

just grow up kid, if you are not obese then it will go away

That's strange. I've never been on it, but what I took was the last thing I was gonna try before going to accutane, thankfully it worked. That being said, I've heard of many people using accutane and it worked within 2 months. Are you sure there haven't been any improvements?

It is prescription only, from a dermatologist.

Shit works fine, very little additional sode effects.

Some senator’s son killed himself and they blamed it on accutane so every teenager and their parents blame their suicidal behavior on their acne drug.

>The most common adverse effects are a transient worsening of acne (lasting 1-4 months), dry lips (cheilitis), dry and fragile skin, and an increased susceptibility to sunburn. Uncommon and rare side effects include muscle aches and pains (myalgias), and headaches.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

I took it for a year as a teenager. Cleared up my acne and ot sure as fuck wasn’t the acne that made me depressed. In fact, I had the confidence to finally get laid after.

Not that gut but no. Its got a list of possible side effects as long as your leg and it used to be the case that you had to sign something of a waiver. Either way, prescription only and only if everything else has failed.

Wellll
My acne used to be a lot worse on my nose and forehead, in a T shape
That has almost entirely cured but now I have a WAY worse acne on my cheeks and near my ears
You think accutane might have done that?

You have to go get blood tests and be tested for depretion and stuff so many people illed themselves from accutain. That os the bas sideeffect. It also dries out your nose, throught . . . pussy . . .

Seriously 5 months of Accutane

Definitely. Accutane, and most acne meds are supposed to expose acne that's lying under the skin, before making it go away. But if it went away in a certain region, that's progress, even if you still have it on your cheeks. Still, try to clean your face. If your skin isn't too dry, try a cleanser which will clean the oil from your skin.

See
>The most common adverse effects are a transient worsening of acne (lasting 1-4 months)

Don’t kids these days read about drugs before they take them? Fucking internet guise.

stop drinking milk and consuming so much sugar, acne is almost entirely from diet

and dont take fucking accutane

Sandpaper
No
Really
Buy the finest sandpaper you can find
It should be white and babies butt smooth
Sterilize that shit with alcohol
Rub on area with gentle movements until light redness and small blood drips form
This is called dermabrasion and jews expect you to pay big money for it
Pic related

see a dermatologist, i use minocyclene, tazorac, and some other thing that i cant remember right now, havnt had a single pimple in weeks, when before i was awful

I'll test this on my leg acne first
If it leaves a huge scab that will be fun to pick at and nobody will see it

>Jews
This is real

I didn't start seeing results until 8 months.

usually a bullet does it

(((They))) want you to buy acne medicine
Look at how fast (((they))) responded to OP with some dangerous chemical to sell

Put a blowtorch to it