I found a debit card on the ground...

I found a debit card on the ground, what are my chances of getting into trouble if I buy maybe $100 worth of steam games & a meal tonight then trash it?

I'm not worried about steam games revoked or locked account, just my own safety from the law. I read that credit card thieves are rarely pursued & I especially doubt it if I buy such a small amount on Steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
yobuilder.com/5la9
yobuilder.com/7GiF
yobuilder.com/5ig1
yobuilder.com/429r
yobuilder.com/5JmD
yobuilder.com/5GfI
yobuilder.com/5ij3
yobuilder.com/3vKw
yobuilder.com/3xe2
skamason.com/6xi5
skamason.com/6X0r
skamason.com/5O38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy me tier 2 from Humble Bundle bro, I want Abzú

well the question is their money on the card to get all of this, only one way to find out

I am positive it is, given that, I am curious of my original question.

can you buy me WW2 for PS4 while you're at it?

Buy me two $60 Xbox gift cards

Can someone give me an honest answer? Is it a mistake to take this card through a drive thru?

also to answer your question you most likely won't be pursued because nobody cares. the person may not ever notice you even used the card and it's not like the cops have a magical digital trail to find you in your house.

show the card with time stamp or it never happened

dont buy from steam, buy from key sites like g2a and humble bundle, that way all they do is just take the keys away weeks from now, since it's debit, they take a while to reverse charges and you can probably beat the game you buy before revocation. use proxy/vpn to make the buy. i wouldn't use it in person anywhere. or at least put on a mask or hide your face somehow, get some silly puddy and put it on your chin or something.

i mean thinking of the worse they can check purchase logs on the card and somehow view security footage of the drive-through and see who used the card?

through a drive thru? yes because it will require the PIN number, if you order delivery, however, usually you just put the card number in as payment

I'm mostly just worried about ip address or being seen on camera through a drive thru. Do you think Wendys or Taco Bell even has cameras?

Good answer though

paywave

Good luck you raging moron. Seems like you forgot that there is a such thing as billing information needed for online purchases? i.e full name, full address, phone number. Stop being a nigger.

Use a VPN so it masks your IP, and most fast food places have cameras so they can identify the vehicle with the order.

every second you hesitate makes it more probable the owner notices their loss and cancels it

This. I was convicted of unauthorized use of an access device. Don't use it anywhere with cameras, also they will take shit bought online if they file a complaint with the bank. They will also shut the card off but let one purchase through to find you. I wouldn't do it at all. It's a felony, that carries a 1-10 in my shit state.

Debits run as credit through restaurants, especially visa and mastercard

Steam would give away my ip you think? Even then it would trace back to my isp and they would have to provide my specific ip...

I just don't know that they would go through the trouble with such a small loss. I've decided not to go eat on it, but I do want just 2 games...

forgot to mention I have all their information as well, so I can use that in billing & gift myself.

Just go to local library and buy stuff with card or just use there internet

Go buy a shit ton of bitcoin with it then recycle the bitcoin and boom 100 % clean cash

Their* my English is very good

i don't think they'd care to pursue unless the owners of card were hellbent on it. eating on it would range $5-$30, but you're giving them your address. just buy the games and see what happens. if it's bad claim accident, you thought it was your card, wrong numbers, etc

boi what. buy us some stuff as well

Going to go with this, just not sure how I'd argue it when Im gifting myself games & using their name...

but I don't think anyone would pursue for under $100, I think they'll expect it's too improbable to find me anyways.

Fucking idiot.

Steam knows your name, IP, and email address. That's the easiest shit in the world if they decide to pursue.

You are the dumbest would-be identity thief I have ever heard of.

Just throw it in the trash. The owner will report it lost anyway, and the bank will reverse the transactions. Your Steam account will go negative and probably get locked until you fix it with their customer support---even assuming there is no criminal investigation, you'll get fucked over.

Consequences are severe if caught but the owner won't lose money if you found a Credit card. I wouldn't do it tbh, at least nothing that can be traced back to you

Recently some fat ass stole my info and made the mistake off making a match.com account with my card so i got all his information and had enough evidence after cops had a warrant to search his computer to see he made the purchases and i pressed charges against him. In other words don't be a fucking idiot and leave an obvious trail.

take it through a drivethrough dont buy steam games with it unless you buy it from a different website steam has your address since you most likely already bought games on it. just cover your dam tracks dipshit

Steam doesnt have my name, just ip and email.

Highly unlikely they'd pursue but it's all factors.

But steam code cards online from a open Wi-Fi. Can't trace the steam card numbers back too you hidden ip.

I am purchasing under the cardholders address, if anyone asks then I sold my steam account.

Do the right thing.
Don't use it. If possible return it to the owner/bank or just cut it up to tiny pieces.

this

I hate numbskulls like you who just want everyone to know what your doing. OP will do what he wants and wont be talked out of this.

You will get caught.

1) the card holder HAS to cancel their card and they will be watching transactions

2) the BANK presses the charges, the card holder does nothing, in fact, the card holder gets the money back if u spend it.

3) law enforcement takes over, it's their Fucking job. It's all they do, they don't care about the dollar amount. In fact, the government has unlimited resources.

The first thing they do, call steam.

4) steam doesn't even have to do any work, they already have a system in place for Fucks a like you. It literally takes the 30 seconds to get ur ip and relevant information.

5 the cops contact your ISP see #4 literally zero work to get your information. Don't even need a warrant these days as isps would rather work with law enforcement than be harassed out of existence by an attorney General...

6) you get to spend 8 years in prison for the heist of a lifetime.

7) the cop who didn't really do anything gets a high five and a fat promotion.

if u found it in ottawa canada and its an rbc card please do not because i lost mine today thx user

have fun getting raped in prison by niggers

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

They aren't pursued because usually criminals are smart, but gift wrapping them a free arrest.....Lmao...

DUDE, YOU NEED TO BUY A GIFTCARD WITH THIS AND THEN USE THAT GIFT CARD TO BUY STUFF ONLINE. PRO TIP, HAVE STUFF SHIPPED TO SOMEWHERE THAT IS NOT YOUR ADDRESS. OR USE IT TO BUY ANONYMOUS CURRENCY.

buy a gift card where that I wont be noticed?

Im considering doing something with it, but not much

but it will be suspicious if you go to rite-aid and you buy 20 gift cards

You fucking dumb bastard

gift card will be noticed but they cant track your purchases from it

Don't do it OP
Just go to a redbox

>this

ok Im just cutting it up and trashing it, thanks guys

SHOW CARD FAGGOT

Go to Redbox faggit

good call op, not worth throwing your life away for a hundred bucks

Fuck the games just go buy food

What are they gonna do, repossess your poop when you poop out the food?

Don't do it. Steam locks your account from purchasing anything and accessing the community market if the purchase is made with a stolen credit card. Use G2A or buy a bunch of stupid shit at walmart.

>PIN at a drive through
nigga wut?

Hope someone steals all your own money you nigger

most of the fast food places do pin through the drive though in my area as well they hand you a pin pad on a huge wire / tethered cord.

Bro if they ask for a PIN just say you forgot and run it as credit

Give money
yobuilder.com/5la9
yobuilder.com/7GiF
yobuilder.com/5ig1
yobuilder.com/429r
yobuilder.com/5JmD
yobuilder.com/5GfI
yobuilder.com/5ij3
yobuilder.com/3vKw
yobuilder.com/3xe2
skamason.com/6xi5
skamason.com/6X0r
skamason.com/5O38

Be smart VPN and buy bitcoin

If you have the owners info just return it. They may even provide a reward for honesty.

Stop being a fucking thieving piece of shit

You won't get caught if you buy fast food
Other than that you'll get in trouble

try and buy something at first with the debit card to see if it has money on it then buy a gift card with the remaining amount

Wouldn't buy steam games with it would buy bitcoin first if you can.

^

Credit fraud is a very easy crime to track, considering to receive money with credit your company must adhere to the rules or tracking purchases.
t. I work for a credit company

go to a grocery store

select cash back.

go to bank

deposit cash in bank account

U N T R A C E A B L E

You could potentially be charged with multiple felonies. Credit card fraud, theft, receiving stolen property, and you'd probably be forced to pay restitution. Not worth it op go get a job faggot or sell some drugs.

Spend as much as you can on gift cards. They will never catch you.