You rage, you lose?

you rage, you lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>10% of the population who commit obscene amounts of crime suffered
>this makes america ungreat

Moreso than this, the US outlawed slavery well before the vast majority of other countries. It actually ended slavery in the countries where most of these ungrateful chimps came from. If you want to bitch about the US in a specific era, at least compare it to other countries of the time, and guess what you find? America was and is easily the most tolerant and liberalized nations, a fact that it's unfortunately paying for right now

I like her dead inside face.

I mean do these niggers actually believe the US snuck them out in ships? No, the vast majority of them were sold by their own people. Ironically, unless you're one of the specific nations involved in the transatlantic slave trade, your white ancestors are inordinately less likely to have owned a slave than a rando black person's.

Even better, what the fuck was the barbary or Ottoman slave trade? Oh no, but that would disrupt the easy narrative these stupid chimps have devised to continue propagating their victimhood mentality

I want off this gay earth

>was it in the 60s?
Yes.

>do these niggers actually believe the us snuck them out in ships?
sadly, yes and so do most college tards that are fanatical about being '''''educated''''' unless it's about facts

Lost already
wew lad

Not only did their fellow Africans sell them into slavery, but the first man to hold a slave in the New World (as opposed to an indentured servant) was a black man.

I'm not even a burger but that enrages me.
The "whiteys" at least built an empire that still commands cultural hegemony throughout the world (economic-wise, its faltering though.) Perhaps this little negra should have BTFO to Liberia like the rest of Lincoln's little posse.

Owning a gun has always been cool

Whether or not it's a good idea for every citizen of a society to have a constitutionally guaranteed right to free access to as many guns as they want is a whole other thing, but having a gun and shooting the gun you own will always be a cool thing

>Joseph Smith

> black people were hanged in the 60's

these are the people we're up against.

>Just because we're young and black, don't think we won't leave a tip
>Doesn't leave tip

Niggers

I don't think they were even going to leave one in the first place this is just some shitty poorly thought out excuse to get away with being assholes.

>Cheques have to be given to whichever table arrived first, not whichever table finished first

Top kek. Probably their first restaurant experience.

>IRA

Who knew the mormon prophet was this much of a cuck.

post yfw you lost from pic related

I guess it depends on whether you consider Church's Chicken a "restaurant"

FYI, I don't

lol you mad fringe right wing fags

this is free speech. you don't like it gtfo of the USA

Most of them don't stray far from their ghetto habitats. Seeing a negro out in civilization is an odd sight.

It was great for Whites. America was a country made by and for white Europeans. Don't expect it to work for everyone else. That's what other countries are for.

>things I can't do without
>sex
>just being honest

I lost my lunch, if that's what you mean.

Just because it's free speech doesn't mean it isn't the most autistic thing ever written

America was great for a 10 year period after LBJ's great society and before the collapse of the steel industry in the late 70's. Everyone had access to solid middle class factory jobs. Extreme poverty was basically eliminated. Income inequality was at a record low. We were undisputedly the leader in global quality of life. It's all been downhill from there.

"If I were an animal, I'd be a manatee..."
this was supposed to make me rage? lol

Mormon here. I unironically agree with this.

GTFO dirty polygamist. Wearing your magic underwear right now?

I actually liked this band too, even despite their degenerate image and music.

Too bad.

Why are black people trying so hard to make whites racist?

I do think it's wrong that we removed African peoples from their native lands. The only way we can make it right is to give them all free tickets back to their beautiful African paradise. It would be wrong to make them stay here and face all the oppression of being black in the United States. I say let's help these poor souls, who is with me

>77% match

In the 1820s 10,000 or so moved to all-black Haiti and came back within the year.

Yep. Deal with it.

>local punk bands
Confirmed non-punk.

Would the ATF break into my apartment if I saved this?

Kek I'm a waiter and only like 10% of black people tip. We actually intentionally do other peoples stuff first if it's someone who has come in before and not tipped. But I don't assume anything when it's a new customer, because there are always surprises.

> I'm really not too picky about food...

Isn't thatr the trigglypuff thing>]]=

People will never understand that these motherfuckers wont stop bitching until there is a happening so great, so catastrophic, that they can only afford to care about survival. Everyone like this is *UNBELIEVABLY* out of touch with reality.

Thanks kikes. You sure did destroy the West, and by extension, you are setting yourselves up to be ended by people with any sort of moral sensibilities. Otherwise, if that doesnt happen, muds will rise up and destroy them all. Why dont jews EVER think about their future in a world without whites? For supposedly being so smart, god fucking damn they are *THE* definition of short-sightedness.

>muslims procreate and absorb the western world until they have control over the world's nuclear arsenals
>somehow jews win

I didn't know that, thanks brother

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

been sayin this for years, we need ww3

Agreed.
Just the other night I was given $40 on an $80 bill by a young black guy and his white wife with 4 kids.
I work at a steakhouse.

>that green text
It really is that simple. And fucking jews cant seem to grasp it.
I...I cant...even....

>Joseph
America was never great.
>Hillary
America has always been great.

Write in Bernie, guys.

Not even remotely close, try living as a white minority in a country. wew lads.

To be fair, it's been a long time since America has straight up achieved a major accomplishment that didn't involve major violence or approving something we opposed for decades like gay marriage.

After World War 2, and Putting someone on the moon, what has the country accomplished since then?

Was this written by a child ?

this is one of the least convincing things i have ever seen

Your fault for not evacuating when the writing was on the wall.

That flag is rare af senpai. How are you posting from mainland China, I thought the captcha system was blocked by the firewall.

Lol, yeah this used to happen to me when I delivered pizzas.

Niggers would pay on a credit/debit card then, when you deliver the pizza, they would claim they don't have any change so they can't leave you a tip.

I would counter by pointing out how they can just leave a tip on the card & it's funny watching them try to come up with a new excuse on the fly. Some will say "Oh, this my girls / mans card" or "I don't have any more money on this card" and one lady even told me "no, I prefer to tip in cash". Even though she just told me she would give me a tip if she could, but didn't have any cash on hand. She just didn't want to give me a tip "on the card", so she just didn't give me one.

Oh well. At the end of the say you get what you pay for and people like that get their food last.

To where? I'm not a rapefugee, I'm a white sensible person. Neither Canada nor Europe would want me. And I'm not fat enough to be American.

hahaha dude you're mormon and go on Sup Forums are you like fucking retarded or something you half-nigger mongrel

if you buy a good goy pass you can post from China because the government only blocks Google and not Sup Forums itself

Being intellectual means focusing on the 10% of the data that supports your preferred conclusion and completely ignoring the other 90%.

LOL

>leaving a tip.

Anyone have comment heavy version?

you asked for it

Oh, I don't know. Advanced medicine and the Internet maybe?

What the --
What the --
What the --

I had a black high school history teacher try to say that slavery in Africa wasn't anything like slavery in America. Africans treated their slaves more humanly and then released them after an agreed upon term of servitude.

She actually believed this, and thought children this.

This is why I hate niggers, it's not the fact that they hate this country that bothers me. It's the fact that they hate it yet they still refuse to go back to Africa.

>60s
>enacted Jim Crow
Literally the opposite.

Correct. For me it was Mexicans. The Gonzalez residence got their pizza last. Sorry Gonzalez family, talk to your cheap-ass neighbors about it. Gotta put myself through college.

Has she lost her job yet for being offensive?

Or is it only conservatives that lose their jobs?

>getting angry at how others eat steak
Yeah okay but then there's shit like this
that one could actually get angry at.
>he lives in a country that hasn't discovered fire

>Expanded westward conquering savages
>Landed on the moon
>Literally the only country to truly and somewhat successfully attempt the "multi-culti" my in the modern world
>Stopped communism
>Stopped the Nazis
>One of the first non-european entities to end slavery at home and fight it abroad
>Economic powerhouse since for fucking ever

When were we not fucking amazing again? Do faggots like this think "greatness" means perfection? Because if you have a 100% spotless record, it means you either have to be literally Christ or someone whose literally done nothing great to be noteworthy

I'm so fucking angry now

Dear Mormon: How am I become? Is it worth?

>USSR was great.

she's a cunt

*My=Meme

Fucking hell, I really need to stop shitposting when im in the gym

>women
>funny

pick one and only one

>no tip on the reciept
>must mean they didn't tip at all!

they probably left cash on the table like most people, dumbasses!

Why do niggers always get their steaks and burgers well done? You don't have to be a blue-eyed, blonde-haired Aryan to know that medium rare just tastes a lot better. Is it because the sheboons don't know how to grill a steak and it's just what they're used to? I don't get it.

>Ameritards literally eat parasites

underrated

Why is tipping considered as mandatory anyway ?

How do you deal with having a religion that is so undeniably false and based on lies? Do you just not think about how the nephites never existed?

Genuine question. Mormons are nice people mostly and make for great neighbors. I've always wondered how they deal with it.

Goddamnit you didnt have to go overkill

>The caucasian couple in front of us

Outed so hard you should be ashamed of yourself.

>tfw not shitposting from the gym
rest days blow