Lol, look at these little faggots

lol, look at these little faggots.

If this is what's supposed to whip recruits into shape, no wonder the US military is a joke.

One shitpost on this topic was enough, emu.

>Drill Sargeants are pussies

A note stating this will be found during basic and you will all be smoked for a week straight. Good times.

Are his clothes really tiny?

I just left a thread on this.
Just left it.
Only to refresh the page and see another shitpost from an aussie.
Thank you...

You have made this thread 4 days in a row.

Can you fuck off?

butthurt detected

By smoked, do you mean he'll suck my dick?

I'm not surprised.

>christmas @ drill sgt's house
> wife saves money by getting a 6-pack of shirts for the 6 year old and husband
> fits both perfect

You're starting to squeak into the realm of Canadian shitposting. Careful Aussie.

Once you go maple you never go back.

They look like fags. No wonder american soldiers are so fucked in the head, they are basically psychologically abused in the hope they become 'warriors'

British officers just treat you like any boss would treat their employees. Speak normally, clearly, maybe explain things in a patronising way but get the point across.

Basically what I'm saying is americans are pussies and should take lessons from us

You cucks would know about that ey?

He's getting paid half a potato and a shot of vodka to post these

The head isn't the only place Us soldiers get fucked in.

t. Achmed

Reminder that the army is just thinly veiled welfare for people otherwise unable to be productive members of society.

>pointing
>not knife handing everything/everyone
Golly gee, doesn't he know how triggering that can be

It's sad that these people shitpost so often that it's basically their job. It's just constant shitposting too. These mods are fucking retarded.

I've seen general
>fucking welfare queens, sucking Jew cock
Threads by keyboard warriors before.... But your the first with such a specific target.

Why?

Show us your drill sergeants then, faggot

Two days in row. What happened to variety?
Keep fucking around and we'll send back Ken Ham

lol ok, just so you know there's about 25 muzzie officers in the entire british army out of about 7000 total

Having a better military training program makes me a kebab how?

What's funny is if the mods just spent one day banning everyone that wasn't a US flag there'd be almost no shitposting.

Since this is an Australian poster, aren't we supposed to mention emus?

alright, but honestly I could do better and I'm a fucking leaf

>these is the shitposters everyone on this board praises

You're generally only screamed at during boot camp unless you really fuck up

Sargent would choke slam you back into Ireland

Another one? Geesh...

>should take lessons from us

They already do.

>n-notice me Sup Forums

I think in war you're supposed to be prepared to act under pressure. That's why all the screaming and abuse, so they are hardened for tough situations. You must be some kind of faggot

says a guy who probably cant wake up before noon every day

Don't even know what shithole you're from, but it's obviously not very relevant.

Look up some documentaries on british military training techniques. Tough situations aren't your faggot drill sergeant screaming at you while you try not to stare at his nipples poking through his tiny shirt, a tough situation is being made to jog 30 miles in full gear, or freezing your tits off in a snowhole in norway

Piss off koala fucker

>tfw we had similar guys to these at the RCMP academy
>tfw 6'6
>tfw my trainer was 5'4

So hard to take the fool seriously knowing I could easily pile him up like a stack of pancakes

^___^

Do you still have an actual army? I thought you just sucked US dick for protection

Steve Erwin was fast as fuck!

They suck dick for US protection, but they're sassy about it.