Where can I buy kratom online for a decent price?

Where can I buy kratom online for a decent price?

What strain is best for first time use? Bali or Maeng Da Thai?

Other urls found in this thread:

happyhippoherbals.com
gaiaethnobotanical.com/?age-verified=6579aa3070
madamkratom.ca/default.asp
gaiaethnobotanical.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=JFQBqJdiRDE&t=2712s
youtube.com/watch?v=l9-TrCUTg_0
youtube.com/watch?v=xM2DRyQajEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red maeng da works well for me, helps with pain and sleep and gives a long but slight opiate high

Take it slow and be patient. Too little and you feel pretty much nothing. Too much and you get dizzy/nauseous.

It also tastes bad, mixes poorly, must be taken on empty stomach, and causes constipation.

If you can get past all that with some patience and practice, it is wonderful. I don't even use my prescribed hydrocodone anymore, kratom works better and longer.

My main concern is that there is little scientific/medical studies on the drug, so who knows what i'm ruining.

where to buy online? I knew of a website awhile back that also sold herbs for smoking, but can't find it now

Only marginally related, but I don't want to make a new thread just for it.

About to do molly for the first time, what to expect?

i know a guy in cascadia that sells kratom

Depends on what type of high ur looking for. Maeng da is pretty energetic. Bali is more relaxing and euphoric. Check out this website to buy some happyhippoherbals.com They have the best quality and alot of variety. You just gotta trial and error it till u find one u like. *Side note* the website looks pretty sketch but it's legit.

Any experience with Red Hulu?

That's a website? Or a strain?

gaiaethnobotanical.com/?age-verified=6579aa3070

I was just like you OP a few months ago in a Sup Forums thread asking the same question and someone pointed me to that site and I got 250grams for $25 + 6 shipping and it lasts a long ass time I started with Red MD but I recently tried Green MD and I like it...Maeng Da strands are considered the strongest so I always go for MD

a little warning it tastes like shit but if you can toss and wash you're golden.. I had to buy capsules because I'm a pussy

I'm gonna check that out, right on

I'm curious:
What's the deal with the flea market looking ass Kratom at my local gas station alongside all the bullshit male supplements and whatnot?

Same here, or I parachute it. That works pretty well too

I brought some at 711 it's actually legit. But it's expensive.

I tried it and I never felt nothing.

hey guise, wtf is kratom. why do people do it, how do they do it etc.

also, there was a thread like this last night about uppers, anyone know of a cheaper, accessible alternative to blow? ive spent so. much. money lately.

How does green compare to red? I enjoy red so dont want to buy others if they may be worse.

Is that opium or what? Can someone explain please? I'll be lurking and posting

Its the crushed leaves of a plant native to southeast asia. Can produce a variety of effects based on strain, similar to marijuana in that sense. The effects can be pain relief, euphoria, energy and more. If you have used Rx opiates, its like low does hydrocodone that isn't as strong at peak, but lasts much longer.

I just feel more chill .. I also bought a 250g white which i'm trying next.

found this site for canada fags. probably going to place an order soon and just giver a fucking go. been experimenting with pretty much any drug i can get my hands on lately, if this stuff is legit (legal) and not too expensive, could be gr7, m7.

forgot to link site...

madamkratom.ca/default.asp

Anyone familiar with the delivery methods? Does it come in a nondescript package or is it plastered with "KRATOM", MEDICINAL" and other unambiguous things.

go on reddit and look in /r/kratom as they have all the dealers. Don't use that shit too much because it will build up in your intestines and send you to the hospital.

its like an hybrid between pot and shrooms?

Don't get into it. It's addictive and you don't feel shit after the first few times. Literally just buy weed or beer instead.

why would you post that webm, dude.

Also, thanx mate

really? you lose the high that quickly??

no, hes a troll. If you take 6-12 grams depending on your weight you will be high for 4+ hours.

Bumping also to find a site that has capsules for cheap.

bump

what's the best way to use kratom though? it comes as a powder, tea? gumming? capsules?

Compare prices and buy in bulk.

1/4th a teaspoon if meang da

1/2th a teaspoon if regular

green for energy
white for mild
red for pain

capsules no doubt. kratom tastes horrible even in the sweetest tea you can imagine.

gaiaethnobotanical

Capsules are easier to ingest, but seem less consistent than the powder alone. The powder isn't very water soluble so I find that I get a gulp of orange juice in my mouth and toss in a small amount from a dixie cup. I've found orange juice works better than sodas, water, or energy drinks.

>6-12
A dose, on an empty stomach, is 1.5 grams. Do not consume over 5 unless you are experienced. Never consume over 10.

Capsules 100%, or with a lot of chocolate powder.

Shoot dope pussy

Effects last 6-8 hours.
Wants you to vomit. A lot.

Life force kratom has the cheapest and it's also pretty good to. Carpos botanicals has the best but it's more expensive

Never got an opiate like high from anything less than 4 grams.
I don't take the shitty energy/upper kinds though.

I usually pay $75 for a kilo of meang da. What do they charge?

Use real drugs faggot

if you buy the powder, you can make your own capsules, eh?

>Never got an opiate like high from anything less than 4 grams.

How much opiates have you taken in your life? If 4 is your min, you have a high tolerance already. 1 gram is the threshold for a 120lb person with no tolerance.

Takes time, but yeah. Pretty cheap.

Somebody understands me. This guy gets it shoot dope pussy

>It's addictive
Only kinda. It's not chemically addictive. Well it is, but caffeine withdrawal is about as bad, and it lasts a weekend at best if you were a heavy user.

>749083121

a lifetime of disappointment you fucking derelict.

also drink oj

Probably the best way if you don't mind.

Just smoke weed faggot lol

how do you make your own capsules? asking for a friend who loves drugs and getting high.

Hey that was me!! I told you to try the Red Dragon at some point. Awesome! I feel good you actually checked it out. I figure most of the time it's bullshit when ppl say they will. They actually JUST launched a bunch of new stuff yesterday, including the strongest extract to ever exist. called black diamond. I've got an ounce on the way plus some of their new stuff called KALM. sweet man glad you like their stuff

A bunch. I guess I just keep a tolerance lol.

I haven't done kratom in like a year. I'm about to get some capsules when I find the best site.

KrakenKratom looks good to me. Especially since they have cheap capsules.

you have to buy empty capsules you fool

to to r/kratom. trust me man. everything you could ever want to know is there.

could try local drug store or nutrition/vitamin shops. There are other drugs/herbs that people prefer to encapsulate so there are available ways somewhere to make them yourself. Amazon might have some too.

>can't even reply to people correctly

thanks niggas.

found a website from my country that sells a variety pack, 600grams (6x100grams) for 120 bucks. this a good deal?

From what I've read the withdrawal symptoms only seem to be really bad for people who were abusing opiates before taking kratom. Sure it anecdote but worth mentioning at least.

Mix it with some water or orange juice, the key it to let it soak for a few minutes so you dont have any dry powder still in there. If the flavour is still too strong add some lemon juice to cut the taste. Don't use too much water either that just makes more to drink just enough water so it doesnt have a muddy texture, Chase it down with whatever you want.

I get kilograms shipped to me for 75$ even. although that's not an absolutely terrible deal. I'd probably just go for it. you should really check out r/kratom first man. but do you. enjoy it... it's a wonderful thing once you figure out the best dosage for you. mine has been the same dose the entire 3 years I've done it. I get a solid buzz every single time.

to add to what this user said... also take it on an empty stomach. otherwise everything else he just said is spot on.

>it's a wonderful thing once you figure out the best dosage for you
Same experience I've had.

Lots of drugs you can just pop a bunch and add more later and its all great. Kratom is great when you dose correctly, but a little bit more and you start feeling shitty, little less and not peaking.

So the wife and I ordered our first batch of Bali and we had 2 table spoons each mixed with water on an empty stomach. I don't have a scale, so not sure exact dosage. God Damn is that shit ever so gross. I almost puked trying to get it down.
Fast forward 30min and I'm starting to get that heavy relaxed shoulder feeling. Feels pretty good. Went outside and smoked a cigarette and this is where it all went down hill. After I got done smoking, I immediately got this heavy sweats and started to feel very dizzy. Almost flu like symptoms but it only lasted about 30min after I laid down. The rest of the night I was very dizzy, could not think straight, had no appetite, and downed a shitload of water. There is no way in hell I could drive on kratom and the euphoria was completely gone at this point.
When we went to bed, the wife got excruciating stomach pains and ended up puking quite a bit. Projectile vomiting if you will. We almost took her to the ER but after about an hour they went away and she fell asleep. I had extreme irritability at this point and everything bothered me. I was even short with the wife who was puking and showed very little compassion which is not how I am... Dogs would bark and play around the house and I just got super mad and irritated. Definitely not myself.
The next morning we both woke up with excruciating headaches, I was so dizzy I almost couldn't walk. Drunk like state, and my brain was very fuzzy. Could not talk in complete sentences, couldn't do anything but lay down and watch TV. Absolutely zero appetite for almost the entire next day. I drank plenty of water and stayed hydrated. It's now 48 hour later and I'm finally starting to feel back to normal. Thinking about throwing this stuff in the trash. Maybe I'll give it one more shot but I wanted some insight first. Is this a normal first experience?
Edit: It appears I may have take between 15 to 24 grams which was way to much. Words of advice from some of the users and now myself.

yup exactly. I take 14 grams at a time (a lot I know) but I only burn twice a day. once in the morning before work and again about an hour or two after dinner. I also alternate between about 4 strains at any given time to keep tolerances down and different alkaloids going in my blood. I'm sure you know all that though. check out kratomsourceusa.com. 75$ kilos shipped. I'm the guy who recommended Gaia to that other user like a year ago or something but I came across kratomsourceusa about 6 months ago when they first got off the ground and it is extremely high quality. no wobbles ever and it's just extremely good product. even smells different than anything. it's better than motark even.

GET A SCALE! You do not want to go through the experience I just did. It was miserable!
I'm off to bed ladies and gents. Thanks for all the feedback.

Use capsules not the tea

I'm sorry that happened to you man. you took way way too much, even for an everyday, 3x a day user that would be way too much. should've researched and gotten a scale. scales are extremely important. also you have to be patient with it because you've gotta find that perfect dose for you. shame cuz that probably ruined your feelings about it forever.

so to be clear, in lower doses, kratom is like an edible comsumable, but in higher doses, it acts more like an opiate? and it's legal to buy online? sounds pretty sick to me, tbh.

pic related is fucking matcha mate

>pic related is fucking matcha mate
this. drink matcha. it's better for you

whats matcha, m8?

basically ground green tea leaves
hipster trend. actually bit old already.
very healthy shit and all. if you want to believe

I love kratom.

Grapefruit juice is one of the best ways to mask the taste

well double doubs slash 9/11, will it get you high?

if you can get high on theanin and caffeine and consume loads, maybe.
protip: you can't.

whichever you'll get, it will be nowhere close to chewing the actual leaves.

Kratom and nicotine gum keeps me sane.

buying a 5 blend welcome pack, what are the top blends, bros? also best blend capsules

(website: gaiaethnobotanical.com/ )

jesus.... what the fuck, man?

Not him, but I'm on red dragon right now my Sup Forumsros. GaiaEthnobotanical has been my go-to for a while now.

best blends to buy for a first time user?

Not the guy who posted that, but what was THAT shocking about that?

Be aware that heavy use of kratom will affect your libido and ability to achieve an erection.
transmutation of sexual energy

Also, La Croix is fucking gross.

anyway to buy kratom without having to use cryptocurrencies or credit cards? (im a poorfag, never been allowed to have a credit card and i do not like bitcoin bullshit)

Don't expect it to take effect for at least half an hour. For me, I noticed something 'off' after 15 minutes, but that subsided until about 45 after taking.

It's fucking great tho. Bring a 2liter bottle water and tell yourself beforehand that you're gonna have to do with that and if you're out, that's too bad. Trust me.

Also, just like with any other mood-altering shit. Don't stress before or because of taking it. It'll be just fine

You better not buy any gosh darn La Croix.

i can tell you about kratom.

i used to get leaves from "alienthings.com" and then it went away. i don't know what the regular is called but the "different" one was called "red vein". looks like that's "bali". i didn't like it, actually, and with what i just searched, i see it is "the most sought after" but it was only a tiny bit more expensive. 10 bucks rather than 8 per ounce. i know, i'm not kidding. they sold fat sacks of leaves cheap and it was legal.

i smoked it for almost a year. it tastes like the smell of leather. it's in the same family as coffee and has opioids in it. i made these mixes on it. it actually creates a weird focus. red vein wasn't as chill and made my palms sweat too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFQBqJdiRDE&t=2712s

just bought 300g of kratom online, 1-3 business day delivery, for 100 bucks. pretty stoked.

is the thread dead, guise?

youtube.com/watch?v=l9-TrCUTg_0

youtube.com/watch?v=xM2DRyQajEw