Best emo album?

Which one takes the emo crown?

I'm more of an americ anfootball guy myself, but inerested in hearing your guys' thoughts

If there's an emo album that you think beats these two, please share

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VilKlarJvs
youtube.com/watch?v=3mhRkozoxeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

american football any day >

AF > BN

Mostly because I just prefer the math rock to the post-hardcore

Brand New for sure

Neither of those.

My thoughts are you spent one day looking into the genre and now think you have an opinion worth giving.

I won't share albums I think are better out of principle and out of spite - mainly out of spite.

I also want you to fuck off.

the room is too cold by the early november. both op bands are gay.

>emo
either way americ anfootball is better

Lil Peep

i shouldn't be giving you a (You) but I just want you to know that your shitty contrarian pick doesn't make you special and it only shows that you're willing to concede your taste for mediocrity simply for status. whatever your album your thinking of, it very likely is inferior. now leave and take your reddit spacing with you

Brand New. More relateably bitter and depressing to me at least.

Having a favorite outside of babby's first emo doesn't make me a contrarian. It also doesn't mean I let popularity inform my opinion. This is just your poor attempt at rebuttal.

Also, I like both of the albums you posted in the OP. I've listened to them both in the last month. I'm not shitting on them because I think it'll extend my e-peen. I'm not shitting at all. I'm shitting on you because you've clearly not explored the genre.

Kill yourself.

*I'm not shitting on them at all.

Brand New, but neither of these are REALLY emo, af is midwest and brand new is more post hardcore-ish. both are great though
my pick for GOAT emo album is pic related

neither lol
american football is ok, brand new fucking blows as a rule of thumb
my pick is either pic related or city of caterpillar (if that counts, is skramz technically emo? i actually know nothing about either)

DON'T TELL ME
YOU'VE GONE ASTRAY
I WALK IN CIRCLES

Pillars is def. in my top three emo songs.

That pre-chorus after the bridge is one my favorite moments in any song

BN aren't really emo.

i like brand new better but you can't just take the top two albums from a rym chart and say they're automatically the best out of the entire genre

"emo albums"
this is the true best emo album

Is it bad if my favorite song on the album is the Take On Me cover

how to be something on

No because that's the best cover ever recorded. That said, I really, REALLY like Tokyo.

>tfw you were too young to be a part of the pre internet midwest 90s emo scene

>deleware are you aware of the air supply?
It was good times, I was a college radio DJ in the late 90s mostly just I could have access to copy the station library CDs (to cassette, mind you)

youtube.com/watch?v=2VilKlarJvs

youtube.com/watch?v=3mhRkozoxeU

>popular albums can't be the best
autism

This.maybe deja was.

um try again sweaty

The best emo album is probably LIFTED.

Neither and they have nothing in common. You're over simplifying a genre. Comparing to two is idiotic.

are there any other bands that sound like The Gloria Record?

You must fucking shill this band a lot. I tried that album out and it's the gayest shit. Get out.

MCR are fucking garbage.