The star wars prequels are the best and you know it. Try to prove me im wrong

The star wars prequels are the best and you know it. Try to prove me im wrong

Pro tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They really are the best example of how to totally fuck up a film franchise.

Thats a lie and you know it

Watch me.

New Hope, Empire, and ROTJ are better than the prequels.

The Clone Wars cartoon, and Star Wars Rebels are better than the prequels.

KISS SAVES SANTA IS BETTER THAN THE PREQUELS

Ya but the prequels are still better then episode 7 right

Well for one Mace Windu (played by Terry Crews) was the first black man to ever appear in a science fiction movie, so the prequels were a price of civil right progress themselves.

Also, the graphics we're much better than the original which was a big improvement because the first 3 movies all had really bad graphics.

And don't forget Jarjar for comedic relief because all we had was Chewy and Hand Solo for jokes in the first three movies and they weren't even that funny.

Prequel is a A- while the original films get either a C- or B- imo

>protip: all the SW films suck

Ya to be fair you have to have very high IQ to understand the prequels. The humor is extremely subtle and without a solid grasp of theortical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head.

They might have been more entertaining if Lucas had actually stuck with the idea of Jar Jar being a secret Sith Lord, instead of simply sweeping him under the rug after his poor reception in Episode 1.

What prequels?

Jar jar is a sith lord

search Mr Plinkett star wars reviews on youtube. hilarious indepth and informative. can do a much better job than i

No. Episode 7 can at least be filed under generic sci-fi movie. Something serviceable and forgettable.

The prequels (except for Rogue One) are so terrible that they can't be forgotten. I've never seen so much hype for something that was so disappointing in so many ways.

The only thing 1-3 are better than in the star wars universe is the Holiday special, which actually makes them look like The Godfather in comparison.

so, episode 1 told us that the force isn't actually some mystical thing.
it's actually the result of a symbiotic relationship with intelligent microscopic life forms.
so why could you just steal someone else's Midi-chlorians?

Just pretend episode 1 never happened. If you think about it, its almost entirely irrelevant and they could have just started at the timeline that is episode 2.

Please listen to what Mr. Plinkett has to say:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5919C8DE6F720A2D

Did he do reviews for Episode 7 and Rogue One?

so fucking pretentious

Nostalgia makes sad people believe there's nothing good besides what they liked.

The same happened with DragonBallZ "Best anime ever masterpiece 8===D "

A blithering sperg such as yourself wouldn't even understand the reasons why the prequels are garbage so there is no need to even try.

>pretend the best film in the whole fucking series never happened

solid plan

I actually do think its the best of episode 1-3. Pretty sad.