Was mounting new canter tops at this 80 yr old he had lot of cactuses out on his porch...

Was mounting new canter tops at this 80 yr old he had lot of cactuses out on his porch, thought it was peyote can any1 confirm ?

def looks like peyote

Another pic

ah hell yeah! the spines look dripping! if you eat a big piece of the plant, spines and all, you will be communicating with the ancients for like 4 hours!

Congratz OP, it is peyote and has a decent mass too.

Eat it raw or dry it ?

Why would we give a shit whay you were doing you fucking thief. Go suck that old man's dick to apologize faggot

if he is an old latino, he knows what he has, and will know if you took it. the old folks all grow old ancient medicines, you will probably see aloe in his yard also... all these old latinos have gangster grandchildren, and maybe his gangster cholo grandson will come over and pop a cap in your ass, ese...

Did you seriously steal and old mans plants?

That is a whole new level of scumbag.

Didn't take it on the job went back at night doubt any1 saw me

Nice bate mate

this stuff takes like 10-15 years to grow and some greasy little fucker just takes it. you deserve to get cancer, after the rest of your family gets aids.

Dude he is going to suspect the last person that was at his house.

You are a special kind of stupid. I hope you didn't like that job because you are about to get fired.

Doubt he would report it it's illegal in my state

Hes 80 he could claim he didn't know what it was and that your dumbass stole his plant.

Yes, an old gangster will not figlure that that tweaker working at his house earlier is not associated with the theft of precious medicinal plants on his patio, becuase your tweaker genius is so fucking clever, and homeowners have no idea what they own.

no faggot, no

i hope his gangster family members rape you outside and inside prison

That's unlikely to happen, u just jelly

I am not jelly of a moron that steals from old people and is very likely to get caught.

Another drug thread, any advice on MDMA?

>Doubt he would report it it's illegal in my state
Native americans, of which many latinos are part, get a religious medicinal exemption for peyote.

fuck you, I hope they get you

Didn't look like 80 yr old gangster..

Thanks, fuck you too

>Didn't look like 80 yr old gangster..
his grandchildren puto. im latino, and if somebody stole my abuelo's religious medicine, i'd fuck you up puto. you think just because he is old, he is not going to rat you out to his vindictive gangster grandson who dont give a fuck how much harm he causes you.
fuck you puto, i would shank you even if i wasnt related to the old man, just on justice principals or a white boi ripping shit off from an elder.

You just stole a plant from an 80 year old guy? That's a new low, even for you, op.

This is not a drug thread its a thread about a moron about to go to jail and or lose his job.

Its a bait thread and you are getting trolled

You scored OP!
The only downside is you have to eat the whole plant for 1 dosage, because they are tiny

Don't steal it from your grandparents. Besides that, you can't really go wrong.

Haha, u 15 yr old speaking Mexican

You're an absolute piece of shit, and a complete fucking retard. So what if it's illegal? He could say a few of his cacti went missing and name you / your company, then deny any knowledge of the peyote being illegal or even having it. Who are the cops gonna come down on, some old patriarch less some cacti or some dipshit plus a peyote? Possession is 9/10ths of the law you nigger.

And, you have no idea what that plant might have meant to him, all so your dumb ass can "HURR DURR GET FUCKED UP MANG".

You are a fuckwit beyond all compare. I don't believe in karma, but your unfathomable stupidity and selfishness will always keep you a sad and pitiful human.

actually, 50 year old ex gangster who hates white bois, puto.

you've seen me around these boards, yup that is me, puto

I get few points I didn't steal it I took 2 lille plants few days back.. was working there for 3 days took the big plant like 2 days after a job at night. Just wanted to confirm what I thought it was

Yes you have some peyote, just dry and eat them

If he was to notice I'm sure he would by now

Dry they're super bitter and you may vomit

Does i5 have to be dried, does it work raw in a blender or someting

Yeah they work but they're bitter as fuck and you may vomit if you blend it and drink it

Dried just eat it like shrooms

Yeah

Fuck off beaner

I hope all your trips from it are nightmares.

>peyote
looks like peyote to me too.

actually, 4th generation Latino in LA.
relative came here OVERLAND from Arizona (no river crossing) to California during the gold rush.

what ocean did your nazi ancestors come from when they arrive at our native lands?

you dont know fucking history, puto.
but this is the internet, so of course shit talk is expected, and overused internet memes are still funny there 15000th time, i guess, puto

If you actually keep and use this, you are going to have the worst trip of your life, with permanent consequences.
What you are doing is wrong.

You should kys. That old man probably knew exactly what he had, and those things take a long fucking time to get to look like the one in the pic.

Ehh the plant will pubish him for stealing it and he might even have a bad trip because of it. He will pay one way or another.

Well if bad trip I got some of these

Or these

This is peyote... not LSD or Shrooms.
Those ain't gonna' stop the ride.

Xanax would pUT u to bed if taken like 3 bars, have tried peyote yet I wanna find out what to expect