Did you play sports in high school, Sup Forums? or play rec/intramural sports in college?

did you play sports in high school, Sup Forums? or play rec/intramural sports in college?

Does your mom count?

>tfw fit practically all of these criteria, but not a virgin

This picture is so great

I was on the Varsity B hockey team. I wish I wasn't because I was pretty bad which means I wasn't exactly the coolest kid on the team. If I shunned sports for debate or MUN or academic bowl and focused on studies I could have gone to a much better college.

TLDR: Played a sport and got no pussy. Got no pussy and got none of the benefits of being a nerd

Being an immigrant meant that despite being average-tier where im from, i was automatically GOAT at soccer in middle school and high school so i joined the team and made varsity in HS.

same here. I actually wore the same exact outfit in the pic, except I wear nikes instead of NBs. I think this is really a "depressed walk" and, as we all know, depressed people can have tons of sex.

Chi

I'm English actually but thank you for taking the dicks out of your mouth just long enough to submit that shitpost.

>an English immigrant to America after the middle of the 20th century

>from Pakistan to Bongistan to Mongistan

Such are the wonders of the 21st century

m8 i'll give it to you Fatistanis; There is far more business opportunity here than in Europe. I currently work at Oracle and despite being fresh out of college im already making almost 4 times as much as my equivalent in Europe would be earning in a comparable position.

I know because i've had enough internships in Europe.

i played on the left in rec soccer since i was the only guy in my podunk town who played soccer and (somewhat) naturally two-footed

Played intramural fútbol, goalkeeper (sweeper keeper), got selected for the school team and I shat the bed in the first official game. 5 goals in 10 minutes, got subbed.
Transfered to chess the same day, got expelled a semester after because I lost all motivation for schoolwork and failed like 8 classes.
I was op picture for last two years of highschool in another school.
Thanks for reminding me.

fuck this hits WAY too close to home

please delete this

>and, as we all know, depressed people can have tons of sex.

im sure youre one of those people

I stopped going to classes so I never had the grades to play sports. Then I dropped out of high school.

Hello can you please delet this picture thank you

Tell that to /r9k/

This picture makes me very nervous. I have a strong inclination that someone saw me walking recently and was inspiresd to make this. They even made the effort to note the brand of shoes I was wearing. The only difference between me and the pic is I have 20/20 alpha male vision.

>this pic

DE
LE
TE

『Literally Me』

You are not supposed to walk fast? wtf? I always thought that walkimg slowly is a sign of being beta

Used to do Tae Kwon Do and play tennis and table tennis, dropped the TKD at some point.

Also fuck this picture.

nah. alphas walk slow with their arms flailing like an ape

played football from 3rd grade until the end of high school, our teams were consistently bad though. played baseball from t-ball until 10th grade, wrecked my shoulder playing football and I just couldn't throw well enough after 10th grade to continue with it. ran track in 11th and 12th grade, comfy ass sport.

played soccer in college on a rec team.

not necssarily fast or slow, but with good posture and either with purpose or nonchalance

This picture was made to make every young male insecure. Half of the things in here are simply pretty common whether youre a virgin/beta/chad/cuck etc.

Yeah I played baseball grade school to high school I will strike every motherfucker out in this thread.

alphas vary their pace to keep their enemies off guard

Not really, it's an accurate description of insecure people.

>tfw could never learn to hit a curveball

feelbatman

>long strides
>passing people who walk slower
>headphones
>neutral coloured clothing
Lol. Just lol.

Played JV lacrosse for 1 year and Varsity lacrosse for 1 year. Wasn't allowed to play football because my uncle broke his back playing when he was my age. Sucked because I would have been better at football. Played rec league baseball until I graduate high school. High school baseball was $$ as hell and they took it way too seriously. They were really good though, so I don't think I would have started, but would have been a backup 3B or SS.

That's aboot it. Played some super competitive backyard football against other schools. I set up a league more or less and we would play a lot of the football players during the weekend. We were really good. Felt good to whoop up on cocky nig nogs from the shittier sides of town.

varsity basketball and varsity golf

Same here, except swap basketball for baseball. Between the two, golf was way more fun.

>drinking during practice rounds
>making our own rules (allowed one throw per nine holes, saying shit during people's backswings)
>making bets during matches
>making the freshmen carry the bags for the starters during the last week of the season

Plus, free golf in general. I hate having to pay for golf again.

Swimming, soccer, basketball, track, karate

Football (hand egg) and Track and Field (long jump) in HS.

Have played baseball (catcher) for almost 15 years on local/municipal leagues and pick up basketball since I have memory.

long stride/hate slow walkers master race here, also not a virgin

JV basketball and soccer grades got me cut from both teams, I would've played varsity basketball but I missed summer league when coach basically picks the team for the winter because I was working.

I was pretty good at football too but my school didn't have a team

I was on a beer league kickball team for 4 seasons. We lost every single game. The grills on our team were terrible. They were chubby and only got on base like 2-3 times each over about 40 games. Also two of our guys were gay and not very good.

those things are so general they could apply to almost any male

just like a fucking horoscope
you lads should be ashamed

DELET THIS

>Varsity B
laffin @ ur life. There are places where they act like this is a thing? There's Varsity, and there's JV. Das it

Yes and yes.

What do I win?

>Chicanos
>immigrants
How does it feel to be retarded, my friend?

>first time on this board
>sees pic
>harpoon just crosses my chest
>will never comeback to /sp

waterpolo since 8 years old till 18 years old with a 2 year break
>during the break coach begged me to come back
>i have scoliosis, doc literally said that i mustn't play
>coach was cool af and had me on special treatment when i returned
>coach gets some office position, get a new one (i used to train with him, dude was like 8 years older but MUCH larger and better)
>doesn't like me
>100 push ups
>you didn't do 100, do it again
my back couldn't take it any more

also chess for 10 years