What is some nu-male music?

What is some nu-male music?

What does Sup Forums think of this band? I only like their first two albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYtxdqGQz9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fleet Foxes
Joanna Newsom
Sufjan Stevens
LCD Soundsystem

Everything but Bible 2 is good, New EP is pretty good too.

Wrong. Their first and the latest two have been godawful. Their best, Knife Man, is a solid 7.75/10.

Christmas Island was not good. It was better than the Bible 2, but it wasn't good.

Knifeman is somethign that grows over time whereas People who eat people gets old after a few listens.

At least that's what I found.

Although I don't like their later stuff, Coffin dancer reminds me a lot of my fucked up friends with mommy issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYtxdqGQz9E

so much this. whenever someone tells me they listen to one of these artists i beat their faggot liberal ass to a bloody pulp.

Would you beat up an AJJ listener, user-kun?

i might just kill them. ajj is the quintessential neo-male band.

Then kill me already famalama

Is that so?
/. .
/ O )

just watch more stefan molyneux and eat more red meat. you have to reprogram your brain.

Christmas Island had some alright tracks but I guess I agree. However, I'd give People Who Eat People a 10/10 and Knifeman a 8/10

you probably couldn't even beat up your own child

Jokes aside, AJJ is my weakness. I'm a pretty redpilled, mascluline person in real life. I actually prefer metal, I'm just a sucker for folky style music

I posted that and like 3 of the 4 but those pretty much are the quintessential "nu-male-core". Pretty much most p4k-core shit out there could qualify.

you want to ask my son that? put that little fuck in his place everyday, along with the missus.

Not Sufjan!

>I'm a pretty redpilled, mascluline person in real life
Spoken like a true nu-male

>I'm a pretty redpilled

you cant be "pretty" redpilled. you're either redpilled or your not. your hesitance to claim the former proves that you're just a bluepilled beta. back to plebbit with you.

Say it to my face when not online and see what happens.

I fucking love People Who Can Eat People and Can't Maintain are fucking amazing.
I kind of liked one or two tracks off Bible 2, and I really don't want to listen to the new one he put out. I didn't love Christmas Island, and Knife Man just makes me think of politics, so I don't really put too much stock into it.

ok well I am a nu-male in a sense that my ancestors would be ashamed of me, but at least I'm not balding.

balding is actually the mark of a paleo-male since its linked to high testosterone levels

Other than American Tune, I don't think it's that political.

Either or. If you can grow a beard it's not bad. But if all you can manage is pubes then you're fucked and a true nu-male cuck cursed by estrogen laced water.