Why can teachers so stupid class?

Why can teachers so stupid class?

My teacher gave exam today and said we all needed blue ink but said we could pencil if we wanted. I get mad and use pencil because she said its ok. My friend too. Then we took test and graded. My friend asked to use red pen to grade but teacher said not to write on it but he liked it because he didnt have to do more.

Anyone else?

In a coherent thought this time please

>Why can teachers so stupid class?

Why can stupid students not construct a fucking sentence properly?

Stupid nigger

My teacher gave an exam in blue ink but said pencil was ok and my did pencil because we were both mad about it. I didnt use ink and he didnt either. We use pencil, but when we graded, he asked to use red ink but said no and he enjoyed it. You too?

I think they took a test and it was graded by thier peers. The person who graded OPs paper was prohibited from writing on the test paper.

I’m not sure if that’s accurate, I had to reread that several times and still don’t understand what they want.

Jesus fucking Christ...

Well fuck that...I'm not trying to go out of my way to decipher derp.

R u dum?

Me and my friend both had a pencil, but we had to use a pen and did not have one. Then teacher said we could use pencil and we both got mad and used a pencil. I used a pencil and he did too. After test, he didnt want to do more work so he liked it when he could not use the red pen on the paper test.

Does girlfriend request condors during sex while dog larking in cage because of egg drop day?

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

No dipshit. Let me put this in words for caveman understanding, " I are not dumb. We not understand caveman speaking. School teacher sound dumb dumb like students and not describe instruction in right way. You and cavemen friends not know what do. So scribble hieroglyphics in pencil on paper. Than all cavemen students walk the walk of dinosaurs."

There you non-English speaking mother fucker....does that sum it up?

This board is for 18+ only. Gtfo underageb&. And if you're older than 14, you should be ashamed of yourself for how poor your grammar is, unless English isn't your first language, in which case stop using English until you're better. Jesus.

Give him a break, hes trying to say that you need to the whole thing.

jesus christ how fucking old is op? this is grade school shit

The whole thing....incomplete sentence. Does he require it in his ass to walk the dinosaur? He sounds like a fucking caveman.

Here we go again..

False. Teachers are smart.

Why were you mad user

What of the mechanical pencil

your mom is a caveman

>teacher tell me draw banana with yellow crayon
>tfw only have pencil
>draw nana with pencil
>teacher screeching REEEE
>mfw teacher make me walk dinosaur

Exactly my thoughts

also checked

Checkkked

The problem is he accidentally the entire thing.

I think you accidentally a word there. It's ok, from time to time I and don't even know I'm doing it.

And? What's your point? I hate that cunt.

>When Russian troll farm kids forget to post partisan political cartoons

FUUUCK TEEEACHERS!

Kek...so true

I think op has you beat

AND FUCK YOU

You seem to be carrying a lot of anger user, coming out can help.

Me and my friend both had pencils but the the teacher said to use the blue ink. We did not have blue ink so we were mad when using the pencil. My friend had a pen with red ink but the teacher said blue only. When we graded it, he took out the red pen but liked it when he couldnt use it because we could not write. The teacher likes to give instructions but always changes them later when we complain, so when she changed the rules and let us use pencil instead of blue ink, it made use mad.

I think you accidentally forgot to Putin a horse cock in your butt

Did teacher tickle pee-pee or butthole?

Thank you that was a lot better.
Care to explore this sentence further:
"When we graded it, he took out the red pen but liked it when he couldnt use it because we could not write."?

Why were you angry that an exception made for you?
Are you retarded?

It's crypted sex talk. Red pen means dog penis. Not write means they couldn't make dog cum.

Your problems are caused by your inability to have a coherent thought. Must suck being so retarded, I hope you dont think you know shit about economics or science with your lack of any ability.

Pencil is sharpie

The teacher changes rule all day just becaus we say "yes!" If teacher wants blue ink on paper and not red or pencil, my friend and me would not be mad. But the teache says "Blue Ink" and not "red and pencil" and makes us both piss together. THEN we grade it and she says "no ink or red or pencil" so he was happy to not have to worl more, but we were still mad about it.

has you really been far?

hey buddy, stupid town is the other direction

I think your teacher should spend a little less time being anal about what writing utencil you use, and more time on teaching the actual subject of the class. Unless you're in obedience class, tell her to do her fucking job and grade the material you turn in, rather than having an ego trip and crying about what you used to write it with. Bring it up to the principal, op, she's not taking your education seriously and she's putting you down to feel better about herself. She has no place teaching anyone anything.

OP is obviously a mediocre level troll, and you stupid fucks are all taking the bait. His spelling and composition are too developed to have such poor grammar. He's writing like a potato on purpose. Summer sure came early this year. Fucking newfags.

Why is this so hard?

Blue ink made us mad because she let us use a pencil on exam but did not change the rule for to make unmad about it. Then we grade it and the rule still not for not making us angry. Me and my friend were together that day with pencils only and his red pen for test.

obvious b8 is obvious.
2/10 for making me reply.

>Summer sure came early this year. Fucking newfags

maybe he's part of the southern hemisphere summer. I think that starts soon

must be his sister this time

>troll thread
>abandon

Driver was an alcohol...