New celeb thread bread

new celeb thread bread

Where are the fakes?

She's trying so hard it's ugly. It's gone full circle.

Fuck, I used to have such a massive hard-on for Britney.

She makes me both nostalgic and aroused.

Yes my bae love

MORE!!!!

Those fucking lips dude, why the hell do they do that shit to themselves. It looks laughably stupid.

kek where'd you get that? she looks very frustrated

Mah nigga
But talking about her, I found it very nice that now she has a nice life with her kiddos

How do I compress webm?

wewwwww

awesome dude

you've been an emmabro t for a very long time haven't you user?

That's nice to know. I haven't followed her doings, and last I remember she was having trouble with, uh, everything. Good to hear a woman I loved fantasizing about is doing well.

>t for

dumb whore

chekt and kekt

wait... theres more

This show has some of the hottest chicks

typical disgusting daddy-issue attention-starved tryhard L.A. famewhore with no redeeming quality and no contribution to society other than having some people find her attractive

Fuck, fake or not, that's a perfect tit

was a typo. that's a thing?

Bingo

yes it is!

t. Sup Forumstard? is that you?

Oh my queen...what are you doing

Mother of bukkake gangbang cumsluts

So, no more trap fakes?

she never took her drivers exam and doesnt even have her license

WTF is this shit

Maybe...
Can't recall exactly how long. But years, sure.

I remember seeing the first Harry Potter movie and thinking that Hermione was a pretty attractive girl.

Boner fuel, I fucking swear.

More Katie cassidy

dunno what you're on about mate.
wtf is she doing then? could you imagine not being able to fucking drive?!?

It makes me laugh remeberig faggots posting threads of this butch bitch.

I used to find her so hot until I realized all she does is try to be sexy. Shes too into herself its fucking disgusting. Does anyone feel the same?

so yeah much longer than I. you've been posting very high quality Emmas all night. I could tell

fuck Jen still looks so damn good!

do you try to irritate me?

Heh. I wouldn't actually say I've been an emmabro all the way since that movie. But, you know, that was the first time she caught my eye.
And she did grow into a cute celeb and a hot-as-fuck babe.

>you've been posting very high quality Emmas
Thanks. I try.

Why is jlaw perfect

I'm not an Emma poster but she was the first girl I remember seriously fapping to.

Had the dvd for the first and second movie and she was around my age.

I'm sure I must have orgasmed before that but this was the first time I was actively making plans to masturbate

who else do you fancy?

>JLard
>Perfect

LOOOOOL not even close faggot

>hfw

Nina :3

LOOOOL goddamn it must suck being a gay fat virgin

sperg became the girlfriend he always wanted

shes not a celebrity, shes a has been child actor that never made it and is only relevant because neckbeard virgins obsess ober her

mommy

uh yeah latina master race

prime emma...

Stay mad virgin

Same here. Back in my teens I'd fantasize about her as Hermione.
Imagine fucking her in the bathrooms while Moaning Myrtle watched us and things like that.

Feels silly thinking back on, but holy fuck did it get me off back then.

my favorite latina

What?

The only latina

>Celebrity refers to the fame and public attention accorded by the mass media to individuals or groups or, occasionally, animals, but is usually applied to the persons or groups of people (celebrity couples, families, etc.) themselves who receive such a status of fame and attention. Celebrity status is often associated with wealth (commonly referred to as fame and fortune), while fame often provides opportunities to earn revenue.

>Successful careers in sports and entertainment are commonly associated with celebrity status,[1][2] while political leaders often become celebrities. People may also become celebrities due to media attention on their lifestyle, wealth, or controversial actions, or for their connection to a famous person.

>victoria justice net worth: $8 million USD

stay mad virgin

Force my dick down Katie's throat until she pukes, slamming it balls deep and not giving her any chance to breathe.

Then unload all over her face leaving her lying there with a mixture of cum, makeup, lipstick, and her own throat juices.

i switched it up from posting the thing to having it as the filename..(one of the first times i saw that picture i heard that said on the tv my mom was watching and it made me laugh cause the inside side boob view aka the kitchen)