Rate thread reply for reply

Rate thread reply for reply

all you gotta do is write /10 but bonus for anything extra, why, wwyd etc.

Put my hard cock between her fat tits

fat/10

9/10

She's got the fact she's young going for her, in that only her tits have gained the weight so far.

Her pale skin, while attractive, attests to not going outside much, so unfortunately, this is only the beginning.

As she ages, she will continue to eat at the same level after finishing school, maybe even more while becoming less physical and more sedientary.
If she moves in with a boyfriend, she will leech his income to drown herself in fast food and takeout in front of a television. Her hips will get wider, her belly will het bigger, her ass will get flabby and finally her face will start filling out, all the while she's posting cleavage shots hiding more and more stretch marks, flab and cellulite until she finds herself obese at the tender age of 25, with all the self control of a goldfish and the attractiveness of a toad. And begin to wonder why her partner doesn't want to do anything with her anymore.

3/10

3.5/10 would fuck her tita and mouth tho. Wwyd with this little slut?

9/10 adorable af

Where them titties at tho?

Fine/10

in 5 years next to her bellybutton

dude, that's Ksenya

Bonus what? You jerk in off more? Fuck you and this thread.

>nigger(s) spamming thots without replying already

If you want to kill a thread spiderman post or something

7/10

12 year olds these days

They have names?

She's got a cute face and big tits, would hump her torso and mouth furiously/10

8/10

petite with kissable lips, looks fun to fuck hard until she breaks

Lovely lips and pretty face, 8/10. Bet she gives good blowjobs

9/10

5/7

(6 + 4) -3 because Her Boyfriend isn't Me / 10

I'll Give 7.5 out of ten until She touches My Dick in a nice/friendly way.

I'd hate to be the father of that and knowing i'm not supposed to motorboat those perfect, fat, pale tits.

Body 8 Face 3

7/10

7/10

8/10

look like a lovely cocksucker

5/10

7.5/10

paraded out at a circus in this little outfit then laid on a table with her arms and legs stretched out and tied to four posts. table is removed leaving her hanging there by the tension and a massive clydesdale is lead into the ring.

He spots her heads straight towards her, his erection growing, he rears up and almost crushes her head as his front hooves come back to the ground. The shock of being nearly being crushed dosen't even wear off and his massive horse cock is already inside her.

Each time he thrust, she feels him ripping and forcing his way in deeper and deeper in her. Her cervix blocks his way briefly but he rears back and plows his way through.

Looking down in horror she can see the bulge in her abdomen and watches it move up her stomach knowing he's touching the top if her womb. Unable to push in any further the stallion begins to fuck her hard, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in hard.

Somewhere along the way she passes out and the crowd witness the horse cumming in her womb and it's cum erupting like a fountain from her pussy.

She comes to, tied with her legs spread and pelvis tilted up, and sees two guys jacking off into her pussy. She realises that with her pussy and cervix gaped open, they're coming straight into her unprotected womb. Then she spots the queue of guys waiting to cum in her and knows she's getting knocked up tonight.

7/10
5/10
2/10
8/10
6/10

Looks like she'd come across as a good girl but secretly she's a dirty girl

8/10

4/10
that Makeup 1/10 post her without it

Crackwhore! 1/10

8/10

Slap her face and drag her by the hair to the bed room. let go and push her on the the bed before putting one hand around her throat and the other unbuttoning my pants. The more she kicks and screams the harder I squeeze her throat. Once I got my cock out I'll move her panties to the side and shove in my dick in her asshole in one push. Before she can even get use to the feeling, I'd lift her legs over my shoulders and fuck her asshole raw. When I'm about to cum I'd straddle her face and facefuck, watching her make up run down her cheeks before I unload my sticky cum down her gullet, and keep it there until she passes out from the lack of oxygen.

wwyd?

10/10 saturday night fuckslut

6/10
7/10
6.5/10
5/10
8/10
5/10
5/10
3/10

/10

9/10 moar moar moar

7.5/10

saturday night hooker

best tiddies/10

ok maby Weekend hooker

8/10

For real, is this an older pic? Cause I know a chick that looks just like this... Does she a few tattoos?

- /10 WOULD RIP THAT SHIRT APART
- 10/10 need moar of that beauty
- 8/10 make her gag in my cock
- 9/10
-
9/10 need moar
-
7/10
-
5/10
-
7.5/10