SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / UNPOP OPINIONS / ETC THREAD!

SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / UNPOP OPINIONS / ETC THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a pedophile who on the side dabbles in animal torture/suffering.
Posted here the other night explaining tips on picking up stray animals, and visiting different shelters.
The child stuff is my preferred interest.
Hard to hide things from my GF
Also it's me spamming the race mixing threads for the keks.

I ditch my friends after I become the go to guy of the group. It doesn't matter how much they enjoy my company or depend on me to be there for them, always just assume they'll leave or they secretly hate me to I retreat back into my liquor and find new prey.

Question. With modern technology and pen testers getting better and better at doing their keyboard voodoo magic, aren't you worried about that information that I'm sure you've kept some record on in a computer of some sort might get out?

I cucked my gf and really wish I would have just kept it as a fantasy

I worry alot, guess I should worry about my GF less when you put it like that.
Also I don't record any of the animal stuff that's just a personal for me kinda thing.

I mean like conversations or postings online. Even pictures you have saved of anything like that. Good news however is that if you take a high powered magnet to your devices and start fresh you can't really get charged. Start new profiles for literally everything and delete the old. Just trying to be a helpful fag here. I genuinely hope you just look at loli and nothing real. That's some serious time you'd face Sup Forumsro

pedophilia. I always feel lonely

Also I'm into bestiality too. Major problem alcoholic too, but my public appearance makes it seem as though nothing's wrong, no one has ever set foot in my house because of the bottles and overall disgusting nature of my house. Saving my last bottle of Bacardi 151 just in case I decide to off myself. That shit got me through high school.

I like beast also but I don't do any of it to anything I get, I like horse/dogs/Llama's on girls.
Never had the slightest interest in touching the animals, just not my thing.
High five for the beast though
en luxuretv com Site for some beast (my favorite)

Okay, here goes nothing. I want to get fucked in the ass by a dog. I'm sexualy attracted to humans, dogs, and horses. I doubt I'll ever take a horse cock up the ass, but I'm definitely ready to let a dog fuck me. A large breed like a Lab or a German Shepherd would be perfect. The problem is I don't know anyone with a large breed male dog that I could "dog sit" for, and it's not like I can just post an add on craigslist. I am desperate to let a dog fuck me, yes I'm aware of how pathetic that is, I'm a disgusting piece of trash, but I still need to get fucked by a dog. Any advice or ideas? Help?

Was at a party where a dude died right in front of us. Literally dropped dead. Asthma attack and too much alcohol we found out later. Sucked when his parents came.

Personally I've wanted to fuck a dog myself and I've been curious as to what horse pussy feels like. I'd love to get a girl who'd suck me off while getting railed by a German shepherd.

I'm dating a tranny and I pretend online that I hate gays and tranny's because I'm edgy I guess

I was ass fucked as a child and I wanna die and relive that memory everyday

Sorry that happened to you and yeah that shit sucks eh. You hated it, but its worked its way into your brain and you find yourself reliving it in ways you don't want to.

ive been thinking about an an hero party nov 19th

bump

Everyone I meet tells me I did well when they meet my girlfriend, like she is my biggest accomplishment.

She's good looking, has a kind personality and isn't dumb but..

Everyone always praises her intelligence and it's starting to annoy me because all she does is quote stuff from things I like to read or watch and she often quotes them wrong.

She gets mad when I correct them because 'I'm embarrassing her in front of everyone'.

She's a lovely girl but she has a strong tendency to want to prove herself to everyone.
I'm not like that at all.

I enjoy fapping with girls of a questionable age on cam sites like omegle and such. Single digit poon has been had many times

Got any tips

I'm not that guy but i've done the same thing for years, best tip i'd say is SMILE.
Followed by hello instead of something sexual.
Can lead to sex right away but I find they HATE when someone just begs instantly.
Also i found dressing up as spiderman worked fucking insanely, had a costume from halloween and I ran out of sperm I whacked off and scored so often.

I have fucked the girlfriends/exgirlfriends of several of my closest friends
I don't know how or why they note that I am into them, and we always somehow seem to manage to meet alone and we obviously end up fucking... it has happened with more girls than I would like to have done that, but with less than I could. (By that I mean that a few times the girls have put the option on the table but I haven't felt attracted to them or didn't feel like it at the time)
I am not even that good looking, so it sort of surprises me. I feel great that I get pussy of course, but I also feel shitty when I am hanging out with my buddies and I think of it, even more so when I have to feign not being all that acquainted with the girls.

I crossdress for my best friend and give him blowjobs.

brojob you mean, not gay at all

I wanna die

I like beast

I'm a fag

I get so turned on by men in uniform that I shake at the knees and can't speak to them at first, makes life interesting.

My grandpa and two of his friends raped me when I was ages 9-12. It wasn't the worst thing to ever happened to me, I enjoyed some parts of it

Stop being a burden on yourself, your family, the economy and most importantly ME. Fucking do it already and rid us all of your stupidity.

Time of day is key. Catch them when they're alone in bedroom

No shit sherlock, aren't you sharp

And mostly diamonds

Used to mess around with the neighbors daughter when younger. I can remember that she squatted to take a piss out in the woods when we were riding our bikes. That was the first time I ever saw a pussy.

After that we would fondle each other and do a bit of kissing on the genitals. I remember watching her finger herself and her being fascinated by me rolling back the foreskin.

Nice tight ass.

Nice trips, now show pussy

I cum in my sisters panties almost everyday, and sometimes I'll rub my cum on her/her silverware/anything of hers

A friend of mine fucked my ex about a week after she dumped me. I wouldn't have minded so much but he had a gf at the time who was stunning and my ex was nowhere near as hot.

Eventually he split up with her and word got out that he'd cheated on her and after a night of drinking I ended up fucking her on her downstairs sofa.

Only people that know this are me, her and her step dad who came down the morning after while I was sleeping on the sofa with her

kik?

I showered with a 8yo girl earlier tonight

Why

well, at least you got your comeupance

I faked it til I made it. Everything I have right now, my girlfriend, my job and family's approval was achieved through straight up lies.

Lying about how I felt and my past achievements (I was virgin at 22yo) got people to actually invite me to parties and shit, I fucked a girl, got confident and it all spiraled positively. But now, I can't help to feel like an impostor, like someone who is not supposed to have this. I feel like garbage because all I have is thanks to lying in the first place.

Don't have pussyshots

Yeah feels good man.

Can't believe he cheated on her, she was fucking filthy and my ex was like fucking a stiff corpse

Did you soap her in

My older sister visited home from college a couple weekends ago, she got super drunk and came into my room and laid down next to me and I wound up having sex with her unconscious body

i'm a dirty sissy and i love trash sex

xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet

the opposite happened to me, I always diminished my successes and skills until I came to realize most people with great lives don't know fuck all about what they do... so I thought to myself, what the hell, if they are doing that why should I even care.
Sometimes it is just about fucking the most girls you can man, most of my fucks have been because I can and not because I really want to, mostly because I am sure later on I will regret not doing it

>in
what?..

Bump

You soap in and rinse off, do you not understand english ?

I don't feel motivation for anything. I dropped out of college and I don't have a job. Whenever i manage to make money i spend it on drugs and alcohol. I'm not prepared to end my life, i can't do that to the few people that still care for me. I don't know how to ask for help, never liked bothering other people with my own stupid shit, they already have enough to worry about. I don't know where the answer is, i can't even finish a fucking book.
I'd just like to know how long does it take to hit the bottom, or if such thing exists, or if i'll live long enough to overcome this.

Fucking retards on b nowadays, can't even understand basic english and only tell bullshit lies. Why is it all about traps and fucking your sisters/cousins ? where are the good old days with wife swapping and gangbangs and the lusting for kids

uh, it's always been about that

Shit, the only thing I have to confess at the moment is I've been checking out just about every chick that goes through my counter at a retail store, and that's not a huge secret.

I was once dating a girl online. We were doing pretty well together. One day she sent me nudes. As any straight dude would, I saved them and had a wank. Shit was cash tbqh desu
I got bored of her, went through the whole "I never loved you" shtick, she started cutting her arms, legs, etc. and went through a massive emo phase that lasted 2 years, then she's been a lesbian since.
Turns out, she was underage at the time, and even to this very day, I'm still a tad freaked the fuck out I'll get caught for it.

white boy from high middle class usa family, was sexually abused by neighbor and his wife from ages 6-8 (didnt result in me becoming a pedo btw). had a fairly normal life until 11th grade, started hangin out with drug dealers and hood people of my area mostly due to my expertise in guns will give more on this later (note i live in one of the heroin capitals of the us which is saying alot for a town of 40,000 people), anyway started hanging out with hood niggas for some reason even tho im white and not particularly sly talking or cool in any respect everybody in the streets loved me. This led to developing many connections from weed dealers all the way to heroin and coke suppliers (as in the nigga with the bag), never sold hard drugs (only weed and lsd to kids from my school) i sold something harder....guns. Grew up in a conservative family with many guns as a result of my high intelligence (yes i know how newfag that makes me sound) i have great expertise in firearms particularly making them (ie ghost guns), did it mostly on a made to order basis; many of my connections were from brooklyn mostly gshyne blood niggas but had some gangster disciples (folk alliance) and crip friends too. So the guns id build were mostly fully automatic full size frame glocks from scratch so to speak, knew a perc fiend who owned a machining shop and would manufacture the parts for me in exchange for perc 30s. I would in turn assemble the guns and drop in a part you can order from the internet (80% manufactured so they can sell it legally) that makes them either full auto or select fire (depending on what the client desired) complete all of them with a complementary 30 round clip becuase if you know anything that niggas wont buy it unless it comes with a 30 rnd clip. I sold the lgocks on average for 3,000 a piece to make them as the only cost was paying the machining fiend in percs for the parts was 200 a gun leaving a net 2800 profit excluding any gas money it cost me to drivecontin-

that's not even a confession, that is just something people do

"uh guys... I have to confess I have been breathing all week"

Fuck off

what does "soap in" mean exactly? do u mean did i help wash her? if so, no i didnt, but i did help rinse her.

I want to do things but i don't because i feel like i get laughed at. so i pretend to be a manly man.

I know. That's about the only thing I have that I could confess really. I live a pretty boring life.
I don't cheat on my girlfriend because I don't have one. I don't steal from work. I don't do anything out of the ordinary.
Fuck, I barely got this job, getting paid near-minimum wage, and on days off, I don't even leave the house.

i'm kinda in the market for a fwb, i love my partner but i want something new to smash after 14 years together. she's down with me going off to someone who wants me to fuck his mrs as long s shes there but i want someone all to myself

>7 Month Relationship with the girl of my dreams.
>Our relationship started to fail because of our lack of communication and me sleeping throughout the day.
>my girlfriend is unhappy with this and ends up telling me eventually that she wants to break up and doesn't see us dating again because she lost the spark.
>Yesterday she admitted that she's been cheating on me with Two guys while we were dating.
>She texted me that as she was walking out of her boyfriend's complex

>I was also cheating on her with her best friend, her friend that's like a sister to her, and talking to other girls simultaneously because I already felt like the relationship would eventually fail.

Picture is very related it's her.

I fucked my daughter

so you got a cuckquean on your hands, that's pretty nifty if you ask me, I am actually a bit jealous if that's true

i work too much because it keeps me distracted from depression and wanting to kill myself, my relationship is rocky because i'm almost never home except to eat, sleep and wash

ok

Me too.

i mean: I fucked your daugther, too.

talk

Kek.

Checked.
And, continue. But learn to space or greentext. What you posted was difficult to read

I have been fucking my best freind and his wife behind both of their backs since the beginning of this year. Im a guy.

>> 749095888 drive to ny or baltimore, i delivered the guns and was handed the money in hand simply becuase i didnt trust anyone and never felt scared about being robbed cause the people i dealt with while high level criminals were trusting og's (only street niggas know what that really means) needed the inventory i provided and the peace of mind it was a 'wizard ass white boy' (yes been called that) and not some dumb nigga selling a stolen gun modded in a basement thats been used in robberies or murders... my pieces were untraceable no serial numbers or history. Needless to say ive made some money for myself not nearly enough to live off just nice enough to start a good looking saving account (piece of advice never spend anymore than 10% of your earning if you want to be low key). Now heres to the real story, while i sold ghost guns i also sold some guns in the town where i lived, never anything i made (dont want to get arrested) just pieces i bought off the streets or had straw buyers pickup for me. Well one of my 'friends' decided to rip me off once then proceed to attempt to rob me on the way back from a delivery trip (had about 1800 and a half pound of weed on me) he wouldve got it all had one of my other friends i was supposed to meet show up (coming to buy some weed) with a couple of my other friends when they saw what was going down they ran over to my car with a couple bats and one had a pipe my 'friend' (who was robbing me) got spooked and was pussy (couldnt shoot us all or really any of us didnt want a murder charge i guess) dips into a waiting get away car. Fast forward a couple days one of my big homeys (means like old nigga you know that brought you into the street shit) had heard what had happened to me and found out for me it was my 'friend' who had tried to rob me contin-

I've done that. For about a year neither one knew the other one was cheating on their spouse with me. They both suspected the other was cheating. Their neighbor ratted me out. Their marriage ended and they both considered me the home wrecker. Was fun while it lasted but I lost 2 friends over it.

fucking faggots, that's disgusting and I disapprove of it...
share some greentext though, it's kinda hot in a fucked up way

so he knows what i want done, note it wasnt me but my big homey who suggested we get rid of him. So me being the psychopath fucked in the head person i am develop a plan with my big homey to kill this fuck. He initially just wanted to have some niggas kidnap him then shot and let the graveyard shift take care of the body (g shift was niggas paid to be available at any time for what ever was needed ie murder, robbing burying body whatever), me being the smart nigga i am have a better idea. As the town i live in is a heroin mecca fentanyl (prescription opioid 50-100 times stronger than morphine) was easy to get ahold of, as well being a heroin mecca means ods are more common than colds so my plan was this get him kidnapped then shoot him up with just enough fentanyl so that he ods and dies but doesnt look like a murder in autopsy thus absolving any chance of being implicated. contin-

Where's the vids

What's sad though is that she can end up like my girlfriend and justvfuck some other guy you know..

Maybe you need some David Sup Forums in your life see what I did there?!?

when i was 16 I took the v of a 10yo girl, were fuck buddies for quite a while also.

Unpop opinion. People who complain that the minimum wage is too low to support a family are lazy and don't wish to better themselves to get a good paying salary

Mind some greentxt?

I'm in a relationship with a woman that loves me but the feeling isn't reciprocated. We celebrate our 1st year together next month. We both have different life goals and I know she's not the one for me but I'm afraid to be alone so I get further and further into this mess.

I have cheated on my girlfriend several times
I post ads online for anonymous sex
I do drugs without my girlfriends knowledge
On mdma right now
We have child
I suck

Big 10 year old or small 16 year old penis.

nah, both were normal.

Got herps from a chick in hs. Wanted to off myself since I found out. Wanted to take people with me but not innocent or "normal" people. Would like to hunt pedos if I ever got to that point.

I am the reincarnation of jesus. But when I tell people, they just think I am crazy.

Dunno what to do....

Same, was going to college, dropped out, haven't had a job in like 2 years, i have like 0 motivation. I can't tell u things will get better, even tho they will, but atleast u know ur not alone

I always think about cheating on my gf, then i look at her and remember that one day she will pass and I will miss her or vice versa, and then I will focus on what could have been

Damn decent of you looking to the furture for you two as a couple.

>Dunno what to do....
Some miracles would be needed.

Oh, I got another one, the last time I saw my grandma and my best buddy's mother alive, I was trippping balls on LSD.

maybe I should try that. But I have to live with the guilt.

But it always makes me wonder, is it worth it? cause what if there is nothing and I wasted my time on one person when in all reality I could have just have it all

I’m currently talking to 4 different women/girls. Ages are 23, 34, 38, and 17 (legal here). Only one of them, the 23 year old, knows me by my real name. I really only want to talk to the 23 year old but the other 3 have described me as the sweetest guy they’ve ever met. I really want to cut them off but am too much of a beta.

I'm a grizzly bear that was accidentally put in a human body after I died last time.

So plan goes off just as expected and we dump body in public park parking lot (as its a hotspot for heroin deals and subsequent ods). Funny thing about 'friend' was he didnt do any drugs and was known on the streets as such thus when news broke of his 'overdose' everyone knew it was murder but i wasnt even the worst person on the long list of people he'd pissed off so im never rumored to have done it. I had suspected i was a psychopath but the lack of remorse proved it, let me be clear tho i also didnt feel empowered or happy just the total lack of feeling in reference to it. Now that i really look back on it the only reason i did it was to see if i could not because i was angry really about him fucking me over. Any way fast forward (murder happened January 2017) to july 2017, while i had made good money with guns and drugs its never worth it really nothings worth a jail cell when i can make just as much money doing legal jobs. Even though i smoke weed (only drug i do dont even really drink) and do all this illegal shit im fairly intelligent and get good grades in the high level classes i take, apply to universities make it into a good one (Carnegie Mellon univ where im typing this rn at 6 am in the dark of my dorm while my roommate sleeps, wonder what he would think of my exploits if he knew...) to study computer engineering. Anyway july; one of my younger big homeys not the one who helped with fentanyl incident (3 years older than i am but still big homey cause hes really the one who introduced me into this shit) whos basically one of my best friends at this point fucks up, will explain but first give you backstory on his character. Hes a Jamaican nigga (only in ethnicity no accent or anything) whos known all over town (you wouldn't believe how many people he sold drugs to in his hay day like considering the people i know now still its amazing) for being crazy and having quite a bad temper. Which he did but at this contin-