>feelsbadman.jpg

Do it again

Pics or it didn't happen

Post media pics, got kik to share her ?

Gimme her kik and I'll post her nudes here

no kik

She's hotter than hell.

OP's story is fake and gay.

Ops also a beta faggo getting "friend zoned" op couldn't seal the deal so now he acts like a freak

you seem bitter

Yeah, because he's a total fuck wad.. being a dumb creeper cuz he's not Chad enough to not get friend zoned... He's a pussy and you are a faggo for sticking up for him kys bitch, he's the dumb type to help perpetuate the whole pity fuck/he raped me bullshit that women do cuz of fucks like him

Alright OP...this chick is ugly man. You sniffed her shit hole? Dafuq dude?

trips DO lie

No, trips don’t lie fag. That bitch is hideous.

I remember when I got a girl drunk before a took off her shirt, sucked on her pierced nipples, took all the noodz/videos off her phone, used her hand to jerk me off, and I came on her face.

She woke up topless, and I got up shortly after, bed was full of piss.

Gross.

degenerate

>bed was full of piss.
>Gross.

Are you fucking gay thats hot asf faggot

post moar fag

>faggo
>kys

Newfag detected

>2 pm

yeah i fucked up so what do i deserve a jail sentence fucking hell you never make mistake or what

look at what you typed to him and slap yourself in the face as hard as you can, you deserve it

Seconded

you do deserve a jail sentence, but not for a typo.

for molesting the shit out of your friend's ass when she said she wasn't interested.

rude

Why everybody allways have to smell or lick someones shit-hatch, people doesnt have any self respect. It's fun when you have mouth and nose full of some hookers shit. Exactly like those shit munching dogs. DUUURRR SHITHOLE IS YUM YUM.

Did you feel her tits/pussy? How did her ass smell? Did you lick? What happened when she woke

Didn't exactly lick, scooped up some brown from the rim and smeared it to my lips and mouth, smelled like shit and ass sweat. I were so deep in fecal Xtacy that i forgot about the tits.

well guys you know what this mean?
WE GOTTA FIND HER AND ASK

hot

I would let a beauty like that shit in my mouth any day

that's clearly not OP

post more pictures you faggot

Now wait till she lets you slime her and then instantly lose interest before repeating with more 8's