This is the most racist person i have ever meet in person...

This is the most racist person i have ever meet in person. She is a very powerfull old hag who just loves too decide what is culture and what is not.
but then she took these pictures.. u know

hvad er det du siger, brormand? at Pia K er en gammel racistnisse?

det ved vi sgu'da godt.

What do you mean she's powerful, just punch her in the fucking jaw man. I bet she's as brittle as god damn crackers.

Nudes?

oh Sup Forums

she is solid gone man. i wish i had the ball to actually just kidnap her and make her suffer and and feel her grasp on reality slips into pain and torture. and not stop before the brainwashing as conviced her that she is a little black muslim boy who needs too join isis to find peace

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sounds like you should eat out her snatch and let her peg you like the sissy cuck you are.

that was kinda sick and twisted, but... 10/10 I laffed.

wat

Oh, you can taste the salt in the air

I CAN TASTE
THE SAAAALT IN THE AIR
TONIIIIGHT
TOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Saved. New fap material. Thanks to inform me that shes racist. That will give me a pure intens orgasm.

Salt in the vagina by OP. Salty fucking cunt.

seems like a nice lady. coon hating is fun

lol :)

Racist people are awesome. They teach us the reality about people.

Op stop being a wimp. Get on the right side of history man. One day soon, you will realise this woman makes so much sense.

You sound like one of those PETA faggots that throw blood on little old ladies wearing a fur coat. Never see any of you sandal wearing faggots throwing a jar of blood on a biker wearing a leather jacket.

TLDR: you were a waste of sperm

You sound like a brainwashed faggot, OP. Square the fuck up and get behind your Race.

This.What else is the point of this shitty thread?

She has asthma?