Why do black people commit 50% of violent crime whilst being 13% of the total population ?

Why do black people commit 50% of violent crime whilst being 13% of the total population ?

What is the main cause of this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers gon' nig.

black culture, poverty (local inequity), victim playing, genetics

>fuk skool nigguh
>o no we ain got no way 2 collage n shiet
>macdunalts job ye3t
>buh look at dat whiety
>he got dem new phonez n shiet
>me wantie
>im breakin in dis beetchs home n shiet
>o shiet he woke up
>muh glokk! beng beng!
>i wuz gud boi i dindu nuffin

That should sum it up pretty good.

It's either that they have been so discriminated against historically that as a group they can't get a strong foothold in society, or it may be as simple as what the other gentleman here has proposed: niggers may in fact be predisposed to nig.

Because.

it's the nature of the beast

Source?

I'd say it's a combination of 'black' culture, evironment, and genetics, along with the history of blacks in america (i.e. literal slaves), and possibly overzealous policing

it's on the fbi website lol

Fags being ignorant.

white ppl invented civilization when their testosterone dropped. blk ppl still have elevated testosterone. so all they do is rape and murder.

It's definitely white peoples fault for keeping them systematically oppressed with endless social programs and billions in free welfare, and certainly not the chimpanzee-like coding that might make them prone to being both unintelligent AND aggressive.

Where specifically?
I need a website URL or something
I'm willing to believe but I need proof
Do I look like some fag who just takes people's word for it?

DOI checks out, good job user
The article says that out of all people who have the rare gene, niggers are more likely to chimp out
But that doesn't explain where OP statistic came from. All that link states is that niggers are more likely to chimp out when they have that rare genetic mutation

If you have a genetic short fuse and are prone to irrational violence, you're more likely to consciously control any resulting shitty decision making if you're not a complete moron; you may be completely fucking godzilla pissed-off but will still be rational enough to decide to not punch the mcdonalds worker for forgetting your nuggets.
If you're a moron and then you get angry too, you're much more likely to do stupid shit because you have no filter.

Poverty. Poverty is highest and most concentrated in primarily black areas and rural communities. Rural communities have lower populations, so poverty is not as powerful as a driving force for crime.

Do all white people think like this?

Niggers.
They ruin everything.

This. Also "class." If you're upper class, you don't got cops patrolling your neighborhood 24/7 nabbing confirmed convictions because your family can't afford a lawyer that will argue it out of court. That doesn't mean little Tommy Whitebread isn't smoking just as much weed as Jamal Jaquellius.

So in other words, poor and white = not violent, poor and black = violent? Sounds right to me.

Not that other user, but: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Homicide

Niggers account for 52.2% of all murders in the US. I think this is what they are referencing. It is also backed up by the FBI and DoJ statistics on the matter as well.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

did anyone notice the lower than average dui rating for blacks, why is that?

also, all American indian? really?

It's in their gens. Look at nignog land. Still live in mud huts at best and have slaves. They do very bad things to each other there with no white man. Even wetbacks act better than this. Hell the sandnignogs act better more often than them. And the sandnignogs likes little boys. Nignogs we need to breed them out. We started it now let's finish it. Some white guys got to fuck the guy ape women. I can't I'm not sick but some of you neckbeards can.

If we put enough white in them they will stop. Think 2 gens should get them down to 49% of all the crime. They like roaches try as you will they don't go down easy.

Let me break it down. Current Africans in America are decedents from slaves. Those slaves back then were sold to their constituent owners. Not hustled up like animals. They were sold by their own people/leaders. Still happens today over there. Anyways, basically all of the slaves sold were criminals. It would be like us selling all our prisoners in jail to China. Win, win. So now you got over 400 years of criminal slaves breeding with each other and today we have a class of Heavily genetic criminals still breeding with each other. This is why the KKK exsist and the government pushes the drugs and alcohol into those poor communities and gun shops every few blocks. They are trying to exterminate them without looking bad. True story. Makes sense? Fucked up ay?

Most blacks don't have cars. You walk a lot in the inner cities or take the bus and what not

Learned helplessness. They are getting fucked (like everyone else), and the scapegoat is slavery from centuries ago, and it's a good enough excuse to deflect any personal shortcomings onto some 'injustice'. The trouble is, if we deregulated everything, and allowed for troubled neighborhoods to be able to start their own businesses without dozens of licenses and regulations to do a god damn thing, and if we got rid of scum sucking lawyers and completely retarded lawsuits, then people could do what they wanted to do and get paid for it, rather than continue to get fucked over working for other shitty people (especially in shitty and poor neighborhoods) or much more lucrative and rewarding: doing crazy amounts of crime and selling/taking drugs. Also black culture generally speaking is pretty fucking dumb; it's considered 'white'/bad to do good on a test or do your homework or not break laws... it's pretty fucking stupid. On the other hand, you have asians, which were arguably just as fucked over historically in the US, but they don't have this learned helplessness bullshit and they have a culture based upon doing well in school and becoming doctors and shit. They are doing great, all and all.

>sandnignogs
>nignogs

you couldnt come up with more autistics names for niggers and jews?

LIFE IS LIKE A NIGGER
HERE IN, OLD NIGGS
I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS
NIGGERS, SUCK DICK
THEY'RE ALL POOR LIKE OBAMA
FUCK BUSH N OBAMA
NIGGERS!!! I HATE THEM!!!
THEY ARE STUPID AND THEY CAN'T DO TAXES
NIGGERS!!!
NIGGERS ARE SO DUMB AND THEY ARE ALSO POOR
NIGGERS!!!
LOOK AT NIGGERS THEY'RE TRYING TO RAISE MONEY
BUT THEY CAN'T CUZ THEY SPEND ALL THEIR MONEY
THEY'RE NIGGERS AND THEY'RE SO FUCKING NIGGERS
I HATE THEM!!!
NIG N-NIG NIGGERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING WITH-OUT CHICKEN!!!
NIGGERS LIKE WATERMELON AND CHICKEN
NIGGERS!!!
NIGGERS ARE SO STUPID AND THEY'RE NIGGERS
WOO WOO
NIGGERS!!!

Is this literally your first day on the internet?

I read this in my head as the ducktails themesong. One of us is too high for these shenanigans.

>says the redditer

Cos niggers.

/thread

>Nigs gonna Nig
/thread

Actually, violent crime has overall including in Black communities since the implementation of "overzealous" policing policies such as broken windows and stop and frisk.

not just whites, asians, hispanics and honestly other Africans. we all think you're violent beasts. liberals whites are probably the only ones who don't

Poverty breeds crime. We have kept them in poverty for centuries. That shit doesnt just turn around in a few decades. The damage is done and they are stuck in slums where the job options are jewish pawn shops or paki convenience stores. Its the same thin in Appalachia but those faggots can leave and get dental work and still be white.

"jewish pawn shops or paki convenience stores"

They didn't come to this country dirt poor and without any social capital? This is lazy reductionist thinking.

Well. That should sum it up pretty well.

Duh. Interesting find.
I'm kinda racist, if you follow the definition, as I think the scientific evidence for racial differences is convincing, and well so I must be racist. But for me it hasn't to do with hating all Blacks, I just hate thugs and morons of any race. I find the sciency stuff interesting but see, I live in Vienna (Austria), not in the USA, and we don't really have Black ghettos or no-go zones so aside from some Black "fugitives" who are dealers there's not much of a personal reason for me to shout out loudly "fuck niggers they keep ruining my life". I understand the situation many US Americans are in though. Islamisation here, that's another thing then...
I always sort of hoped it isn't true we're that different as races and that there's no such a thing as human subspecies but if there is, Africa is truly lost. That makes me sad. The world is getting ever more technocratic, with low-skill jobs vanishing inevitably. Wat do...
Sorry to be overly philosophical. I'm getting a bit drunk here, am at an exhibition of the military due to the national holiday tomorrow. I work in the administration so they gave us half the day off. After looking at some helicopters and tanks I'm drinking some mullet wine here, which honestly doesn't taste all too well. Have a nice day ya all. If any Blacks are lurking, don't let the hate trigger you and try to understand why people hate in the first place, and have a look at the sciency stuff in any case, can't be bad. Same for Whities...
(E.g. post more infocharts 'n stuff!)

Just in case...

I was over in Vienna for the National day 4 years back. Amazing weather, and had a great time. At the time there was no "cultural enrichment" - I guess that's changed.

I doubt that the demographics will have changed much in 4 years but well it also depends on which districts you vitsited. I mean people come to the 1st district as tourists, look at some old buildings and a lot of parks, watching Austrians and other tourists walk by, and then go on "what a nice city tonlive in!". Sure buddy. Like any poorfag lives in the 1st. However I lived in the 16th and there's like 70% Muslims (most Turks), it's just full of betting cafes and cellphone shops, shitty shops, kebab, a shit ton of graffity, at night Black dealers on the street. The 10th is even worse I hear. I now live in the 19th, that's a bit better, but I'm annoyed by some pleb in the social housing buildings opposite (I rented privately and pay much more that is the irony) who uses to play loud music with his windows open, duh. And that's an Austrian...
My father is policeman though and could tell a lot of stories about "cultural enrichment". ;)