Holy shit

Holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ycl_ayPHU0
youtu.be/6_0pY2NZYxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

When I put on Pictures of You the whole world seems to explode with color. Best song of all time.

why no one talks about it?

b8

I only heard their debut and it was tight. What's ahead if I continue

Because more than 10 people know about it.

Pure, bleak depression. Then out of nowhere the happiest peppiest shit you ever heard. Then this.

overrated as fuck pop/rock

the jew is always right

bump

Darker and darker post-punk for 3 albums, then some more poppier, lighter stuff for like 3 albums, and then Robert Smith decided he wanted to make a masterpiece and made Disintegration. Wish and Bloodflowers are also solid.

>When I put on Pictures of You the whole world seems to explode with color.
>Best song of all time

For me, it's Disintegration

>listening to Lullaby for the first time

I will never hear Plainsong for the first time ever again

The Spiderman is having me for dinner tonight.

youtu.be/4ycl_ayPHU0

youtu.be/6_0pY2NZYxE

Secluded-in-my-room-depressed-and-staying-home-from-school-core

I know right?

I don't like listening to it because it's way too relatable

>I've been looking so long at these pictures of you that I almost believe that they're real
>Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am fun again
>However far away, I will always love you
Fuck

still me only i work five days a week now

and my mental and physical health is declining

Better songs.

Boat

this

It's one of those albums I wish I could listen to for the first time all over again.

Um, excuse me.

kill yourself unironically

That's not The Head on the Door though.

Fuck off, you fucking piece of shit! I love that album, in fact I think it is one of my favourites and one of the best all-time! But saying Pictures of You, a song that is only in that album to appeal to a broader audience, and because Robert Smith hadn't made Apart yet, is the greatest song of all time, a song that is in the same album of Homesick, Untitled, Plainsong and Lovesong, is pure fucking bullshit! Fuck off, you stupid pleb! Never hear to this album or The Cure again!

>Pictures of You, a song that is only in that album to appeal to a broader audience
its fucking seven and a half minutes long you absolute shithead
Lovesong is the obvious radio track

*blocks your path*

Yeah, the only Cure song I've heard on the radio was Lovesong. Even worse, it was the 311 cover.

My favourite album of all time, I'll always love this.

>appeal to a broader audience
>Lovesong and Lullaby were the hit singles from the album

Explain yourself.

Sinking really captures that feeling of your existential spark dying down as time goes on. Turning 21 has etched that feeling into me. That, addictions, etc

All Cats Are Grey is that song for me

*cymbals crash*

That whiny voice...

I could never get into The Cure because this. Good music, hate the whine.

*Embraces Morrissey's dad bod*

>"Omg he's sad and British and it's from the 80s, I identify with this despite being born in middle class America in the mid-late 90s *SHUT UP MOM I DONT CARE THAT YOURE GOING TO STARBUCKS IM SAD AF RN AND LISTENING TO THE CURE JUST GET ME A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE GOD NOW LEAVE ME THE FRICK ALONE*": The Album

kek'd

But the Cure IS momrock now.

This is great and I blame Cure fans for being too into mandrama and 'epic' song lengths to notice how it's their best album.

HOLY SHIT it's so boring after the first 3 songs

Listening to this right now. It's shit compared to Disintegration, and I'm not even that high on Disintegration (25% of it sucks). What the fuck is your problems? I blame hipsterism.