Celeb Thread

"My Waifu Is Better Than Your Waifu" Edition

Remember fapping to her when she was qt jailbait. She's grown

I wonder if Harvey Weinstein slammed that little beaner

>No Cara edition

Fine by me. Hate the cardboard bitch

Any more fuxtaposition stuff?

Who's the girl in the sex part of this?

Harvey only bangs hot chicks. Not diseased beaners with no ass.

Yep. That face sums her up. She's got a man's body as well

Men have muscle and body hair. She's built like a boy.

There's nothing wrong with girls having a little muscle.

Where's sexy little Jenna? Did she want to come to my house?

But their is something wrong with women being shaped like fridges

The only person that comes to your house is the pizza delivery boy, you ugly cringe-inducing virgin lol

>>Best Latina Celeb

That there is.

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS IM BACK

I don't mind fakes, but these are just gay.

I SAID IM BACK FAGGOTS

Hi sexy. It's me again, remember what I asked you earlier?

I bet that chair you're sitting in smells absolutely revolting. You ugly cunt. Are you fat too?

Fuck yes. I'd love to do that to her.

Friendly reminder that you're talking to a guy. Go be lonely and pathetic elsewhere.

Not particularly no. I'm a actually more of a twig type who could get beaten up by an 8 year old.

I know. I don't consider it gay cause I'm not imagining a guy am I?

It doesn't matter what you're imagining. You're talking to a guy. You can't suck a dick and convince yourself it's a titty. This is 100% gay.

M-My m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a v-very b-beautiful w-w-woman and I-I'm s-s-such a lucky m-man t-t-to have her... I-I-I'm very sorry th-the alphas h-here d-d-do n-not p-possess a-a world class b-b-beauty a-as w-well...

Okay

OK, I wouldn't actually fuck a guy in real life and pretend it's a chick though. That would def be gay.

> Ywn fasten a dog collar to her neck, complete with leash, and stuff her mouth with a pacifier,

Thanks Jenna. *I take your hand to my home*

I-I h-hope y-y-you will a-at least b-be able t-to acquire a 3/10 and sh-she i-is n-not too badly overweight...

I-I know h-how b-bad I-I g-got it w-w-with the m-many fans of Vic who wish m-me n-nothing b-b-b-but e-evil...

I d-d-don't s-s-see how i-it c-c-could be an-any other way though; I-I g-got her and they don't have a-a-a-anything a-a-a-as close to...

Emma in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform is fucking perfect, it pushes all my buttons.

The cute red bow, the socks, the little pleated skirt. Hnnnnggg...

You take her hand to your home? Do you cut it off first? Are you retarded as well as gay?

You're underage and gay.

Here we are Jenna. Now, why don't you show me how naughty you really are?

>

kekĀ“d

I slowly slide my panties down. I put my hand to the back of your head and pull you in for a kiss. I then put my hand on top of your head and push you down. My 12-inch throbbing veiny cock drops onto your face, breaking your nose. You scream and try to pull away, so I drive my knee into your mouth, knocking all your teeth out.

The cringe level on this

It's near banana poster level.

this dude's lack of hygiene warrants his death

Show us tits now
Kek

A yes, Selena Gomez, a girl faggot ass Bieber screwed up with and no longer gets to bang. JB, you are a femboy loved only by underage females and guys who love femboys and you had a hottie. Jesus Christ you douche.

Who are you talking to?