I'm going to kill myself tonight and I don't want to survive the gunshot. Where should I aim the gun to make sure I die?

I'm going to kill myself tonight and I don't want to survive the gunshot. Where should I aim the gun to make sure I die?

Other urls found in this thread:

strokeeducation.info/brain/brainstem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't.

Shoot penis. That will do it. I swear.

The temple

Under your chin but tilt your head back

Your asshole

Right testicle. Insta death

At a police officer.

Back of head were your neck connects to your head but aim in and up on a 45deg angle. You won't feel a thing

>You won't feel a thing
Have you tried it yourself?

The closest nigger.

in your mouth pointed about 45 degrees. as long as you hit the brain stem you good

>Wed
Its fact. It cuts your cord first discounting body from head, its the softest path the bullet can take to the in side of a scull and its not even that much mess

put gun in mouth and shoot diagonally up
don't forget to livestream faggot

you will be remembered on Sup Forums more than your family/friends will remember you if you live stream

This

>Where should I aim the gun to make sure I die?

In the head, I guess

Go kill niggers, do the world a favour. And when the cops come shoot at them too they'll make sure you die OK ?

not if he is white then they will just tazer or shoot his ass in the leg then arrest him

Social commentary

nah send a few rounds into their car. They won't hold back then

This. I didn't know it was so bad. Orrr you can just go to a ghetto and start shooting. Ethnic cleansing and some dindu is def gonna shoot at you. Even before police arrives. GO PSYCHO MAN LET IT ALLLLL OUT

>go to ghetto
>start shooting dindus
>finally die
>cops arrive
>nig nogs held responsible and gunned down

Give it a go OP it just might work

Does anyone know a damn thing. Don't risk the head. Shoot at your heart. Insta death if you hit your heart. Look it up. I did my research.

Back of the neck 45deg up. Let's say "let the bodies hit the floor" quickest drop you'll see.

At a cop.

Your ass so you can make sure you hit your head.

Win lul sp hard

how can someone be this new

do you know thats tachanka? honest question

at least in the states yeah.
otherwise, eyeball is good.

If you're smart: become at least a contribute to society.
> kill a buch of thugs first. blacks of course
> another person the world would be better without
> ffs im not against it but at least DO SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE ONCE

Stick it up your but and pull the trigger if you want to preserve how you look and definitely die.

DO IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY DO IT!!!!

bump

Into your brain, obviously. It's not rocket science, just put it in your mouth and check in a mirror to make sure you're not just gonna blow your face off. Good luck user.

>If you're smart: become at least a contribute to society.
>> kill a buch of thugs first. blacks of course
>> another person the world would be better without
>> ffs im not against it but at least DO SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE ONCE
THIS, FAGGOT. THIS. AND AFTER YOU KILLED AT LEAST 3-4 NIGGERS. USE YOUR LEFT OR RIGHT EYE SOCKET. PUSH AS HARD AS YOU CAN. UNTIL YOU PUSH YOUR EYE OUT OF IT. IT HURTS FOR 5 SECONDS BUT AFTER THAT ITS OVER FOREVER.

LEFT OR RIGHT EYE SOCKET.

checkem

Don't do it. There are so many reasons to live.
Call the suicide prevention hotline instead. Please.

checkem

>scull

kill your self faggot you're ruining our entertainment

Any new faggots saying "Don't do it" deserves to kill themselves. OP trolling the newfags with the ole "Imma gon kill myself" post.

Why would you kill yourself? It's not like you're going to live forever. Before you kill yourself, kill a few others first, there are too many shitty humans on this planet anyway and they are the main problem to everything. Thanks.

newfag cunt shut the fuck up

Cant be that hard faggot.

1,2,3,4 its your choice but death is what youre going to be.

>newfag cunt shut the fuck up
Wtf? is this a old thread? tell me more faggit.

autism

holy fuck. newfag doesn't even know what a newfag is. either retarded or elaborate troll. please be latter.

bump it up

You know it user!

Please don't we have enough niggers to worry about shooting us.

Sounds like my first post 25 years ago.

shut the fuck up you fat autistic weaboo you should fucking kill yourself faggot

Straight to the amygdala

To a Texan policeman, even better if you're black.

don't do it op and if you do, firing through the heart should do it fairly surely

edgey as fuck! Careful you might cut yourself

newfag thinks OP is serious. fucking kill yourself faggot.

One day user, one day ~

bump

you fucking weeb you are so fucking disgusting I am physically sick just from reading your words and seeing your gay ass shit photos you fucking cunt I hope you get fucking gang raped by a bunch of pedophile weebs you sick fuck go die in a fucking hole you shit cunt go fuck yourself

Australian here. Time to shetpest

shet

pest

spam spam spam

spam

spam spam spam spam wonderful spam!

the cake is felling dade spam spam

Can you ask a firend if he could post some pictures

Tell me more about how I'm going to get gang-raped, user. You're turning me on ~

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

a firend, yeah bro I have heaps of firends

shetpest in ya ases

If you shoot yourself inside the cross region, you'll most likely die instantly.

It seems I can hand the shitposting of this thread to your capable hands, user. Godspeed

join me on the fucking what music are you listening to thread and spem the shet out of that

I'd love to user but I have things to do. Good luck in all your endeavours

go get help

>
>>
Doesnt know what a newfag is. Tells others they dont know what it is.
KEK

top kek

Shoot it in your balls. Works everytime

Don't shoot at your balls, since you don't have any.

Why you wanna an hero user?

Use a shotgun with 00 or slug. Put it in your mouth and bite down on it. Be aware of what's behind you, your head will literally explode and the projectile will continue it's path.

I think fentanyl would be better.

Why not both?

I heard you fall asleep on fentanyl and never wake up. Rather peaceful compared to blowing half your head apart and strewing blood and bits around the room.
Leaves a nice looking corpse for your family to mourn over.

a fentanyl or heroin overdose is the best way to go

euphoria, bliss and you nod off as respiratory depression slowly puts you to sleep

Carfentanyl is the way to go. Fucking elephant tranq, one line and your out, kaputsky.

lube up the barrel and stick it up your ass just like you doi with your dad's dildo, then pull the trigger and die from a hugeorgasm. succeed guaranteed

Don't do it, I love you

I want to go out this way but the feds are all over fentanyls balls now because it is meme tier. I dont want to get arrested trying to purchase it and then be stuck in prison with no easy way to an hero

Fan fiction? Do you think police really do that? By the data whites are shot at a higher rate even accounting for the higher ratio of whites. Blacks just do more crime..

A .22 OP? really? get a real gun.

OP gonna shoot himself and the .22 won't get the job done. He's going to be fucked up and need permanent care from someone not brain damage. He wanted an escape but bought himself an even worse prison. All because he bought a babby boy fun

are you fucking illiterate?

strokeeducation.info/brain/brainstem/

aim this

>doge in 2017
>stupid cunt

>don't forget to livestream faggot
no temple as you can stay living as veggie