What game has the most disgusting fanbase?

What game has the most disgusting fanbase?

>TLoZ fanbase
>Undertale
>Overmeme
>WoW

add League, KH and Final Fantasy to that list and it's pretty much complete.

Is FNAF still cancerous or is it dead now?

Life :)

>Call of Duty
>LoL
>GTA

Im a big fan of dark souls

>Fanbase is so cancerous my dog gets it 2nd hand

Only because the Dark Souls fanbase today are just a bunch of bandwagon faggots.

add Minecraft

But which one is the worst: Skyrim or Dark Souls?

Dark souls by far

Skyrim is just full of people that never played Morrowind. Dark Souls is full of people that pretend they played anything but DS3.

So Dark Souls.

Speaking as someone who has both played morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, and every soulsborne game... this is true. In addition to hackers in ds3

Roblox
Life is Strange
Dark Souls

Thankfully I'm on the PS4 with my Dark Souls so all I have to worry about are the bonfire humpers with his 3 summons and secret Red buddy around the corner.

Any fanbase that blindly accepts micro transactions.

Straight up, I'll gank.

Only difference is I will use the dried fingers and 3v3 invaders. Shits a good time

minecraft is for 12y olds but it was fucking awesome when i played it with my ex few years ago

Taht's easy: call of duty bros!

The word "bro" here makes this instantaneously ten times worse.

Life.

5v1 just isn't fun for me, sorry guy. The pains of using Greatswords are too much to bear in such a situation.

>5v1

I'm fucking sorry??

>Host
>His sunbro buddy
>His sunbro buddy
>Random Blue helper
>Red "invader" buddy

That's 5. Against just me, your average retard invader using Onyx Blade and Demon Scar because why the hell not. 5v1 is lots of fun; hitstun for days. Like fighting rats with dysync'd attacks and no poise.

Manage to kill one or two? No problem, he'll just summon them back. Yup, welcome to Dark Souls 3. I should just arena more.