I sometimes question why we're here. What's the point? We're all going to die one day, anyway. Why even live...

I sometimes question why we're here. What's the point? We're all going to die one day, anyway. Why even live? Why did the universe create sentient life? Is there a creator? If so, does he hate his creations to give us such a miserable existence only to snatch it away from us? What's the point of even existing if we're born to die? Will I ever get dubs again, and if so, will anyone notice?

There's so many questions that seem to have no answers.

Read the bible and talk to Jehovah's witnesses.
Then you will have meaning and a good life in this shithole.
Inb4 fpbp

mh...............m
really made me think op

life is what you make of it.

the point is u live, do something, die, it's up to you if it matters.

>talk to Jehovah's witnesses
Why not Scientology, as long as we're recommending bullshit cults?

Top kek. Comparing apples with oranges.
You literally are the dumbest cunt on the internets.

I see the 20-40-80 years we are alive as being like practice for the real thing. Like we spent 9 months in the womb preparing for the day we were born. We spend a lifetime on earth preparing for the day we due, which is when the real good stuff will happen.
So I think everything we do in our lives is relevant, and will have an impact on how things go in the next life.

Speak to Jehovah's witnesses user. They have all the answers, but sorry you can't celebrate your birthday because all glory (understandably) goes to Jehovah.
He is our creator after all.

cuck

"whats the point"

Have fun, thats the point.

Well thought out reply user. Clearly you win this discussion. You Rekt me baaaaad.

Its not worth overthinking life and asking questions likebthat because you already know you will never know the answer so just be proud you were the fastest peice of spunk in your dad's sack.

But wouldn't it be nice living a good life, actually caring and being nice to people, never participating in useless wars, like ummmmm oh that's right! Jehovah's Witnesses. They are truly the best and only true religion on earth.
Prove me wrong? Gooooby please don't go full potato. You can't.

>Why we're here.
There is no why. The conditions just happened to be right for our evolution to occur the way it did.

>What's the point?
There is no point.

>Why even live?
That's up to you to find out for yourself.

>Why did the universe create sentient life?
Because the laws of physics allowed it to occur.

>Is there a creator?
Most likely, no.

>What's the point of even existing if we're born to die?
There is no point.

>Will I ever get dubs again, and if so, will anyone notice?
Don't know and don't know.

In denial much? Jusus. Literally, read about him u dumb cunt.

When I was a child I didn't ask such foolish questions.

I just did stuff I wanted.

>using a planet of the apes gif
>denounces bullshit cult
>answer being hurr durr no U bullsheet

wtf are you doing in Sup Forums you sack of shit stop fapping about how you have all answers that would be a good start for humility, faggot

I want some of what you're high on.

Let me help you out:

>What's the point?
No point.
>We're all going to die one day, anyway. Why even live?
Because a small span of life is better than no life.
>Why did the universe create sentient life?
Because it can.
>Is there a creator?
Probably not.
>If so, does he hate his creations to give us such a miserable existence only to snatch it away from us?
Since the evolution of life does not need a creator there is no reason to believe that.
>What's the point of even existing if we're born to die?
There is no point but what you want it to be for your life.
>Will I ever get dubs again, and if so, will anyone notice?
kys