So my borderline EX just wrote to my after 5month of silence

So my borderline EX just wrote to my after 5month of silence.
---
Hey, how are you?
Do we maybe have a shot at friendship nowadays lots of time has passed. I can say for myself that i have changed alot but i miss you a lot in my life as a friend. I truly hope your good!
---

We ended up not having contact because she blamed me for the entire relationship falling apart, saying i abused her and manipulated her. And was doing everything she could to make me feel like shit. So with this i blocked her ass fast.

No interest in re-establishing contact

I know she has borderline but what exactly makes someone think they can just come in and be like "hey, hope your good!" when the last time we even spoke it was about accusation of abuse??

Has anyone else encountered this?

Stick to your guns mate, proper crazy bitches are crazy their whole lives, they don't get any better. If you've been happier the last 5 months without her, keep it that way.

Don't. Just don't. If your life is perfectly fine without her, then keep her out of it.

women are like this by nature bro. she just realized she's stuck in your league or lower. she know she has no chance in hell finding someone better, let alone the same as you.

Thank you for the motivational words user.

This was also my thought because you need nerves of steal to deal with this women.

To give a better picture, she wrote the message at 06:04 in the morning. Which way to early to be normal for her.

She is under a false name, which is obvious. So i played dumb and responded and said "I don't know any Maria, stay safe!"

Which she instantly replied "No it' me your ex"

So now i'm just thinking how i should end it, most likely my last words i ever tell her (hopefully). I'm somewhat scared of this female because when you talk with her you can either feel like your in heaven or that you just opened the gate to hell. Metaphorically speaking

Thats a fucking golden opportunity OP. I wish half the psycho exes I had came crawling back like this so I could blow them out of the water again. Tear that bitch a new hole, let her know what a piece of shit she was and still is, and that putting on a cute smile and asking for a do-over won't fly

>Which she instantly replied "No it' me your ex"

Reply: "Which one of them, I've been a bit around recently."

hahahaha

This was gold.

So after just chilling and browsing the internet i get another message.

"please give me a chanse to talk with you"

lmao

I've seen this before too. Well, not that extreme, but did have two encounters with women that went kinda like this.

One of them was also diagnosed with borderline. Suddently, after 1½ years, she thought I "made her miss out on things" and that "I was flirting with other girls" (I was not, she was a bit crazy, but I was young, and she was at least 8/10, so I was good.

Short story, she dumped me, told me she never wanted to see me again, a year later we ran into eachother, we had a few weekends where we had sex, but the I got smarter and remembered the last time and how devastated I ended up being, so I dropped it.

The other one simply cheated and on me and claimed that she did it to get an easy way out of the relationship. I told her "fine, you get what you want, but I never want to see or hear from you again, bla bla bla". 6 months later she texted me at 4 a.m. and wanted to know if I missed her as much as she missed me and what we had. I was sleeping with someone new that same night, the woman I ended up marrying, actually, so I just turned the phone off and never even replied.

im borderline, off the meds im spastic. women are worse my mates mum was a complete nut case 24/7 . our brains are fucked it makes very little sense to me

>So after just chilling and browsing the internet i get another message.

bro just say "I don't want to, leave me alone"

OP for the last time you stupid fucking pussy on a pedestal faggot, say 'yea I don't know what youre talking about. This is a new phone, is it possible you got the wrong number?', block it, then never look back.

Dude. Seriously.

We're trying to help.

Fucking everyone does this shit. 'oh maybe they changed' they didn't. Even you admit they're toxic.

Most intelligent species my fucking ass. Humans have some of the worst programming I've ever seen.

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Damn user, this happen to me as well. I love it when they contact you and your already in bed with another chick. No regrets.

Mine had issues about me going to friends chilling. She felt left out. Even tho she was in a different country at the time. She would contact family, asking them to "help me out" since i had gone bonkers according to her. She was the one that was normal. Luckily i know my family better way better. So they ended up asking me where i found this kind of crazy.

no user, i know she has not changed.

I made this thread as a kind of support thread, i know a lot of you bro's out there had to deal with this kind of shit. And you know, feels good when i read peoples stories.

It's just very enjoyable watching them crawl back!

dubs speaketh the thruth

abandon her and move on, never worth it to try again

I broke up qith my first gf. She kept trying to be friends. I got married, had a kid, divorced my wife, then finally accepted her as a friend on LinkedIn 14 years after breaking up with her. She is married, has a kid but wants to meet me in a hotel. Go figure!

>I know she has borderline but
nothing to explain

I was in a similar situation. Dated a girl who was a constant drain on my resources and sanity -- never wanted sex, swore up and down that if I bought her gifts or took her to nice dinners she might be in the mood, constantly flirted with other guys, started going through my phone jealously thinking I was cheating on her,... When I finally told her we were through she started accusing me of ridiculous things. She said I never put any effort into the relationship, I was preventing her from exploring herself and being free, whatever the crap came to her mind

A few months later she emailed and asked if we could hang out. I remained pretty collected but explained to her that I didn't want to revert back to a bad relationship and the only way I could even consider seeing her was if it were just for sex and we parted ways right afterwards. She deliberated a bit then agreed.

We met up at a nearby park, had a good 30-minute fuck in my car, then I left. Haven't spoken to her since. It was the best sex she and I ever had, but that's not saying much. I've had WAY better sex since then.

>So now i'm just thinking how i should end it
already over: nothing needs to be said
if you must say anything, 'it's over' will suffice, though I think ignoring a bitch will make a greater impact
bitches go crazy when ignored

Just don't say anything.

She's desperate and can't get anyone.

>Denial
>Anger
>Bargaining Depression
>Acceptance

No reason to talk to her anymore.

if you want her to.. i don't know, suffer? just don't reply.
women generally seek attention whether negative or positive. if you react positively, she would have achieved her ultimate goal. if you say 'fuck off dumb cunt go slit your wrist' or something of the sort, she will feel like she won. she would take solace in the fact that she has such a grip on your emotions. just more control.

the best thing to do if you want her to lose her shit, just ignore her. if it tells her that you read it, and you don't say anything. that's even better. just drive her fucking insane. I've had to do this a few times and it's just free entertainment.

find someone better OP. she's not worth your time.