Canada a suitable option for Australia's asylum seekers, Labor says

sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/05/23/canada-suitable-option-australias-asylum-seekers-labor-says

Just kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
youtube.com/watch?v=wWIbCtz_Xwk
youtube.com/watch?v=m7tzuQ4F1sU
youtu.be/5ntmUMt6G74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want it to end

This is just realpolitick. Given the Trudeau govt, he's making a perfectly sensible suggestion. They'd likely bend over for it, and it would solve his problem.

Friendly reminder. The more shitskins you take, the lower chance you'll elect a conservative government.

get absolutely fucked canucks

If i ever see Harper near the elections again im gonna vote liberal again

IM GOING TO INVITE MY FRIEND PACO AND HIS 11 KIDS TO LIVE IN KEKNADA

Only if we send them to Nunavut

Lol. Come to Canada. You'll be bullied out of the housing market and then be forced to set up ghettos. And everyone will laugh at you. Try to start shit and sikhs and chinamen would butcher you.

>Just kill me
Crossing the atlantic or pacific in chink made overloaded open boats ought make for some great headlines. Who am I kidding, weedman will probably fly them first class, while not even cutting a cheque for people who lost everything in Fort McMurray

>Only if we send them to Nunavut
I'm sure the bears and wolves would love some fresh meat, pic related

Fuck australia

I feel sorry for the animals

Fuck off with this shit, why does Canada have to become the new refuge for every Liberal retard on the planet.

get fucked

Worst part is that they will probably be sent to major cities again for some fucking reason and leech off gvt programs.

Who the fuck would go from paradise island to north

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Weedman would welcome them with open arms and open wallet. We need more unskilled perma-welfare recipeiants who can't speak English. Diversity is our greatest strength. We need these people to toil in the weed fields once we switch to the weed based economy

JUST

Get Cucked canacuck a

Haha this is why america is gonna laugh at you when we vote for trump

Cananigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

Best PM we've ever had.

FUCK MAN. I was planning on Canada since Europe is now Eurabia.

Goddamn weedman. DAMNIT

>FUCKING LEAF VOTES FOR A FAG SMOKING FAG

dat bantz

noice

Even our lefties want to send them to Canada

Why not just go to Australia? Same hemisphere, similar accents, mostly white.

Seems like the better choice m8.

MAXIMUM KEK

Oh hell no. Keep your own trash on your own shores.

DESIGNATED REFUGEE DUMPING GROUNDS

Canada confirmed designated dumping country

DESIGNATED

bogans get frucked

>wake me up
Don't cry for us - we're already dead

to be honest, our immigrants really just want our benefits and security..

Unlike the kebabs of eurostan, wanting to impose sharia

take em or leave em..

>filename
kek

The only ones getting fucked here are you lot

Enjoy your rapefugees, then.

What the fuck Australia.
I thought we were fellow bastard children of England and you go and dump more refugees on us?!

fair dinkum kek

but.. but..

It's not 'dumping' if you welcome them with warm jackets and baggies of weed?

Easier to clean up when the masses wake up if they're all in one spot

take one for the team

I think this is a great idea desu, the entire world needs a designated country to offload their excess of refugees.

So long as we dump them all in Toronto (which can't really get much worse), then I am all for it

We must contain and quarantine this problem to a few key areas for easier management in the future

when will it end?! :'(
please America-san make it quick!
Russia senpai, Mega EMP please nao!

woah... really makes you think...

kek an abo in a suit looks fucking ridiculous

Notice these signs are always in English. Just saying.

t. Quebec

does he have one of those speech to text software that form coherent sentences out of his grunting?
>abo in a suit only makes sense if you pretend it's photoshopped, even though you know it isn't

Let's dump on Canada instead of PNG. Will Canada pay us for them?

>The labor frontbencher responded to a question by audience member Nicola Dowse on the issue on mandatory resettlement of asylum seekers, by suggesting that Canada is an "obvious" option for Australia's refugees.

>Program host Tony Jones asked if New Zealand was also considered, which Mr Albanese answered "it might be".

FUCKING DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEE

You'll die in the first winter bro.

Apart Montreal et les deux maires de merde on s'en tire bien!

Fuck it, Australia isn't cucked yet, might as well do what we can for a white country.

I lived in Oz for two years, it's a gorgeous country, but they are becoming more cucked as well. The large cities have heaps of libcucks much like there is in Canada. Melbourne is very much like Toronto in terms of cuckening. There won't be a single western country that will be spared from leftist cancer.

Noooooooooooo fucking koalaniggers we don't need more rapefugees

>maires de merde

Est-ce de l’antisémitisme que je détecte, goy?

Melbourne is worse than any single Canadian city, we make up for it with the rest of the country though

I don't think people understand how hilarious this all is.

Refugees have been a major political issue in Australia for about 20 years now. Now, all of a sudden, the Canadians elect some idiot who will let literally anybody enter the country provided they fuck his ass on the way in. Suddenly the refugee crisis in Australia is solved. The refugees will be living in a first world country, they won't be living in Australia, and Trudeau will get his mouth filled with sweaty Arab cock. Everybody wins.

Except the Canadian people.

I've been saying that Trudeau very well might get killed by an angry mob before next election, and I stand by that

WE POPULIST REVOLT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=wWIbCtz_Xwk

No No genderless bi-gay muslim president. I will go sink to the black kids for my behavior.
And you're right. We are so great that we can refuse help from other country because if you kill it they win.

>vancouver

Pollonium is an intriguing element. I had to take my unbrella this morning. Was so hot I got a sickness.

You can see signs like those in any major Aus. city, usually in our versions of Chinatown though

Quoi?

You love it! Take it harder! Moan for more!

Melbourne is a beautiful city though, it's just the people that ruin it. Plenty of libcucks, wogs and chinks, but the further you get away from the CBD, the better it gets. Victoria is a gorgeous state overall though and the rest is pretty based. There are plenty of good sane people in your country left, in comparison to us.

Je m'excusai a Trudeau
Jamais entendu parlé de Litvinenko? Certaines personnes regle leur différents de cette facon.

We're losing it though, Melbourne containment zone is increasing..

So you're actually going to accept our assseekers? They like to set themselves on fire.

Fuck off our hats full

that's why 75% of our media calling australia a genocidal neonazi state who imprisons innocent brown gentlemen in pacific concentration camps hasn't made a dent yet

praise be to the silent majority

Thank god bizarro america is still based

Est-tu saoul? Tu écris très étrangement

He's just being realistic

I guess it'll just push the whites out to places like Ballarat or Geelong. I remember being on the tram on Australia Day, and some hipster libcunts were wearing "Invasion Day" shirts. I'm not even Aussie, but it still made me mad.

Canada will happily accept any unassimilatable subhuman. People lap the diversity meme right up

That's sad to hear. I know the media loved to shit on Tony, but the fact was, Tony turned away the boats because he didn't want to Australia to support human trafficking.

This is racist in 2016

Abbott didn't even start our current refugee policies, that was Howard, then Labor made it even more comprehensive. Abbott was an absolute madman so he made sure he took all the flak for it to save Australians from themselves. I do miss him but the Liberals (our centre-right party) are apparently thinking of reelecting him PM since Turnbull is such a useless moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7tzuQ4F1sU

enjoy your unassimilable and resentful human garbage, Canuckistan

RIP based Tony.
I think they need to get the kids out of the cities and into the bush more. That's the best part of Oz.
youtu.be/5ntmUMt6G74

These same idiots hate Walmart for paying its workers low enough that they qualify for benefits.

>didn't build railroad
>didn't give 0 fucks about Chinamen
>didn't tell the injuns to get fucked
>didn't lead militia against Grit scum

John A. "Big Mac" Macdonald was our greatest.

How's that rainbow nation treating you, rockspider?

make Australia great again

you're the only one who can, justin

I hope you drive the ANTIFA scum out of your country. Those elections seemed to be bullshit.
I'd like to see Vienna and the Alps some day.

antifa are irrelevant manlets
the main problem is the EU

>more mud people

STOP
JUST

This isn't good at all for the US though. After the Muzzies overun Canada, they're gonna hop the border to the US next.

Fucking Canada, kill you're goddamn PM already before we have to come in there and spread some "Freedom"

umad cunt

>best part of Oz

Come down to Tassie inner city friends:

>97% white
>bogans and rednecks keep the 3% in line (actually contribute to society)
>less than 0.3% Muslim (and falling!)
>our leftards care more about the rights of trees and animals than dirty immigrants
>beautiful landscape

Even the economy is getting better now.

>Tasmania isn't a city

I gotta go back to see Tassie. I decided to do WA before my Visa ended. I'm guessing there's no Abos there too?

People from the inner cities on the mainland

city life

you can take ALL of them

In tassie? Nah the genocide there was completed.

I'll admit Melbourne is lost but it's been lost for a good 20 years now. It's a decent containment from the rest of the based states even though the city is nice to visit.

I live in Sydney and it's no where close to being lost. The Asians out number any Muslims 10 to 1 and hate them just as much as any white blooded Australian.

>PERU

have you niggers ever even done anything besides be poor and create a breeding ground for disease?

Nice.
Last I heard, there's a bunch of wogs were populating Newtown. Hopefully those hipster fucks will get culturally enriched.

No pure Tasmanian Abos left. A bunch have since moved in from the mainland, though

Also, I forgot:

>probably the only decent internet in Oz

Many towns have fiber connections by now

This would explain the recent increase in Canadian shitposters.