Your mother, that's who!

A+

Gf lol

great legs and toes!

My father is so assertive sometimes.

Oh yeah?

My Gf feet's

fuck.... what did he demand?

i used to do that kind of things with my gf at the beginning of our relationship. it was great. now i'm tired of her feet.

More?

Sleeping Gf

I bet these pale feet smell so good

Probably

I want to suck a hot log of shit

>It wasn't until a few minutes into the shoot when the smell of her feet was airing from between her toes and into my nose. The smell wasn't too strong because it was wrestling with the natural air that we breathe in an attempt to take over my sense of smell. The smell wasn't strong, but whenever it did reach my nose, it was that classic cheesy smell that has become the signature scent for guys who are into that aspect of the fetish.

>It seemed like I was the only one who was aware of the smell. Either the smell didn't reach her or she kind of didn't care too much about it knowing that I have a kink for feet.

ahh yea baby it's lunch time, Sixx style

I would suck those toes right in the middle of the street if i could. Look so tasty

Nice

kek sorry m8 you might be the last one still fapping... your buddies got log fever and went to find a log thread. Nothing personnel, kid ;)

Rate

9. More please

Photographer is so lucky to smell those cheesy feet

>This girl had, quite possibly, the smelliest feet I have ever come across in all my time doing this.

>The smell was your typical cheese smell, only a lot stronger and it showed no sign wearing off. The type of feet smell that your brain will never let you forget. When I told her about the smell of her feet, she didn't seemed to be embarrassed about it at all, considering what was going on between us at the moment. She might've been more embarrassed, for example, if she were to be asked to remove her shoes at a friend's house with a group of other people around just to chill and watch a movie, something more normal and laid back. In this case, however, she was glad to know that I enjoyed it.

Wife material

this pic makes you blow loads

My Gf feet

Ffs put a sheet on that damn bed user

OC my girlfriend after fucking her feet

It was in the washer :3

more OC and same girlfriend
doing some chastity play

That's better

this one's a bit grainy because it was dark in the room

Feet are disgusting.
Let's talk about how mayonez is spici.

more cummy feet pics?

unfortunately that's all I've got for cum pics
the rest are videos -- we've actually been on the fence about starting a clips4sale studio for a while

contibooting gf cum covered sleeping feet

any pics/vids of the process?

missed the money shot. Only before (pic related) and after screenshots.

how'd that feel user?

nice -- my gf and I are in a D/s relationship where she's top I'm bottom
one time she made me sleep at the foot of the bed and while she was sleeping I rubbed my cock up against her foot
eventually I realized she was sleeping deeply enough that I could grab hold of her foot and really press my cock against the sole
I humped back and forth like that until I jizzed all over her foot and left it
by the time she woke up it was dry and she didn't even notice I did it

>literally foot rape

haha I actually told her about it the next morning (after I waited to see if she even noticed) and she laughed but then 'punished' me with a day of chastity

I take every chance I get, she's a deep sleeper especially when booze was involved. She's aware that I sometimes do this and doesn't like it too much, she prefers to be awake, I have a 20 gig folder of her lewds but this is all you're getting. enjoy.

remind me what her name is? always a good fap