Hey Sup Forums. im about to buy 50 caps worth of high quality MDMA to achieve a certain overdose...

hey Sup Forums. im about to buy 50 caps worth of high quality MDMA to achieve a certain overdose, is there a way to make sure my body wont reject this much by vomiting it back up? I can't afford for this not to work, Thanks.

Picture of me because i cant be fucked downloading anything related.

Why od, op?

Dont do it! You have stuff to live for!

He doesn't

I dont get any happyness or joy out of life anymore, and the very few things I do, the passion to do these things just die due to the fact that we spend the vast majority of our time just working some job that we derive no pleasure from, in my definition, modern day slavery. We must submit to employment, that's the way society works. I weigh the struggle verse reward and it just isnt worth it for me.

You'll have a way less violate OD if you stick it up your ass.

i feel u op i work every day and still cant afford anything at least u can afford MDMA

either way if u do do it it was nice meeting u

I read somewhere that coke has some stuff that prevents you from vomiting it back up.. so I dunno, drink a bunch of coke I guess?

why don't you learn how to grow weed and sell it?

I'm probably too much of an autist and too socially awkward too be able to make it sustainable, I have sold weed in the past for like 3 months but I made like $150 a week and was poor as fuck eating eggs every meal every day clogging my arteries lol

just hang yourself instead

sell on the darknet

pin it intramuscular. Get a diabetus syringe, make a super concetrated liquid mdma mixture, pound that shit into all your biggest muscles.

I have thought about that but I pussy out at going through with it, I have blacked out on MDMA at music festivals before so I figured this time I just wouldnt wake up. Sounds perfect to me.

u probably wont die from mdma

just end up waking up servely dehydrated and with maybe brain damage and muscle damage from not enough water

Why an insulin syringe for IM injection lol? I'd probably use a regular 24.5g removable syringe from when I used to do roids like in pic related, probably the last time I ever felt somewhat alive.

I think its very fucking uncomfortable dying from MDMA overdose. Heroin or morphine should be more peaceful.
If youre worried about vomiting it up again, dissolve it in tea or hot water. Or shoot it up the pooper. It gets absorbed too fast these ways for your body to get rid of them vomiting.

Also: Please dont do it. There is always anohter way.

That's one of the things I was worried about, I figured if I get drunk before hand I'll already be dehydrated and the MDMA will knock me the fuck out and the body will just die in my sleep, or atleast I hope thats how it goes

I don't know where to get any heroin or morphene

it wont be pleasant dying from dehydration

you will probably start hallucinating and sharp pain

Use heroin you moron. You will peacefully drift off and sleep forever. Do you live near a major city? Niggers literally sell that shit on the side of the street.

>being so fucking retarded that you want to OD on MDMA
that is one of the worst ways to go

They are exactly the same size genius.

OD on roids.

Better yet just get addicted to heroin and live the junkie life for awhile till you accidentally OD. Opiates are bliss. Better than dying and who knows maybe you get your shit together one day.

Insulin syringes were always 27gauge, good for IV, however not big enough for roids as the oils were too thick and would take forever to suck into the barrel for IM. Meh.

not worst but def not pleasant, i second this

Why OD when you can make it look like an accident, then that shitty job youre talking about will have to pay someone. Maybe you have at least one loved one that you could donate to

also, if you want to serve an ultimate purpose, dont do the drugs way out, and donate your organs. You look healthy in the pic if its you.

Lastly, I tried over a year ago to huff to death. Spent some time in jail, now i am with the love of my life (after a divorce) and in college tryin to get a legit job.

Yeah I guess, I kinda thought I would just black out, lol. Oh well, I've decided too just take some of the MDMA, and make a noose out of something. Bye all.

good luck on the ride Sup Forumsro

the world will be bettter off without you.

My brother apparently gets half a mil in the event of my death, insurances or something in australia I guess. I would shoot ice like almost every weekend last year and I used to smoke for like 5 years whilst doing roids for 3 years straight, my diet was pretty impeccable but despite this but I don't really think i'm as healthy as I look lol, The donating organs thing sounds good and all but I'm worried ill pussy out if I wait too long, this is the first time in 2 years i've build up some sort of confidence to go through with this.

I agree.

Suicide is a permanent decision for a temporary problem. I'm severely depressed for 5 years now and may be until I die, in the end that is temporary. I flirt with suicide on a daily basis and almost did one day, but after some time that shit phased out and I started enjoying things again just to get back to a state of catatonia. It's a cycle for me. Just struggle through your life mane. That's the way I try to help sincerely.

get some fucking anti depressants you neet.

BOOF IT.
PUSH THEM BRICKS NIGGA.

That's the least helpful mantra. No one gives a shit if it's permanent.

Up the bum bro, have fun, catch you on the other side

Textbook case of depression.
There's help for that you know.